Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

12 minutes ago, Gothes said:

The very first illustration created during my very first livestream!

It was fun, exhausting and relieving at the end! Whoever missed it is welcome to join next time

I caught most of it and enjoyed watching it take shape and progress. The only suggestion I'd make is that it would have been even more interesting if you could have given a bit of commentary/explanation as to what you were doing as you went along. But otherwise it was great,

The end result is of course brilliant as ever! Love her 'passion killer bloomers'

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New year's resolution: Bring ethnic bladders back to life! I can't promise anything but I will try to keep this thread updated again. I don't have any new works in the making yet, so for now

One of my favourites I've done so far 🙂

This has been a "dream project" of mine for quite some time now.  I've always been passionate about ethinic groups and unknown cultures from all around the world so I decided to combine this w

Posted Images

eblive.jpg.81a9854c50e96a8a206981b004262618.thumb.jpg.3852a445ce610bb9558025d8d1d772ed.jpg

TONIGHT - 10pm CEST!

I know it's last minute, but due to some happy coincidences I now got a little more free time today and tomorrow. Therefore, I've decided to spend a portion of it doing another fun live stream TONIGHT ... in a bit more than 5 1/2 hours from now.

A new drawing, a new bottle of water and a new full bladder 🙂

If there's someone out there who'd like to join feel free to do so!

https://picarto.tv/Gothes

See you later!

Edited by Gothes (see edit history)

For you the result of last Wednesday's live stream!

A central american "Totzil" woman as suggested once again by @Yellow Star

It might not be as "perfect" as the previous onces since I drew this while I was bursting for a good piss during the live stream. It's a bit shaky and a bit messy, the proportions are not entirely correct but I hope you guys don't mind it.

Also, thanks again to everyone who joined the stream and to @Cephy for gently torturing me in the chat throughout the process😛

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Yellow Star said:

If not anyone else is giving suggestions, I still have a ticket for one !

o/

I'ld love to see something with an Imraguen woman, Imraguen is a fisher caste of people we can actually find on the coasts of Mauritania 🇲🇷 and Western Sahara 🇪🇭 . They uses dolphins to help them fishing !!! 🐬

I like it. Definetly gonna do that one day!

14 hours ago, bibibibi said:

Will you ever do Australian Aboriginals?  They look to be the only race not covered yet. 

Absolutely. They're on my list along with native north americans tribes and inuit folk. I've been wanting to do all of them since I started this project but somehow I keep waiting for the right moment/idea to make it happen.

I'll for sure do some illustrations sooner or later!

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a few weeks but here I am with a new treat for you. Since it's hot outside let's take a trip to the arctic circle!

Few people suggested me to draw an inuit woman peeing in the snow. I thought it was a fun idea but I changed it last second after I found out how beautiful their summer clothes look. These colors were just to magnificent.

I hope you guys like it nontheless!

PS: I think this is the best pee stream I've drawn so far lol

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing new today. I just felt like remastering my experimental illustration of the tibetan woman I did a bunch of weeks ago. Can't say it has improved but now it fits more into the "system" of my usual paintings.

ANYWAY, I've been doing this for a while now and I've seen many of you appreciate the works I've done so far, thank you all for that btw!

NOW I'd like to ask you guys, out of pure curiosity, which one of these illustrations do you like the most?

AND ALSO is there something that you would like me to change or add, see more or see less on the artworks to make them maybe a bit better or "hotter" without falling to much into profanity?

I'd love to hear your feedback! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Gothes said:

Nothing new today really. I just felt like remastering my experimental illustration of the tibatan woman I did a bunch of weeks ago. Can't say it has improved but now it fits more into the "system" of my usual paintings.

ANYWAY, I've been doing this for a while now and I've seen many of you appreciate the works I've done so far, thank you all for that btw!

NOW I'd like to ask you guys, out of pure curiosity, which one of these illustrations do you like the most?

AND ALSO is there something that you would like me to change or add, see more or see less on the artworks to make them maybe a bit better or "hotter" without falling to much into profanity?

I'd love to hear your feedback! 🙂

For me, part of my interest in omo has to do with clothing. So anything that is out of my cultural norm is so unique that warrants observing. I also was a history major, so to combine two of these aspects of my personality into an image is something that I haven't explored, so this is all new to me. 

My favorite one has been of the African tribeswomen taking a break as a group.

5 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

This has to be one of the most unique artistic compilations I've ever come across, ever.  I almost wonder if you'd be able to talk some curator into sticking this in their gallery when it's complete just to see the looks on people's faces.  The reactions alone would be worth the price of admission.

Oh that would be such a fun idea! I guess I have to put a bit more effort into these if I want them hanging in a gallery lol