Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New year's resolution: Bring ethnic bladders back to life! I can't promise anything but I will try to keep this thread updated again. I don't have any new works in the making yet, so for now

One of my favourites I've done so far 🙂

This has been a "dream project" of mine for quite some time now.  I've always been passionate about ethinic groups and unknown cultures from all around the world so I decided to combine this w

Posted Images

Waow ! Thank you a lot for mentionning me 💖

I actually like every one of your arts, even if it's not perfect, I think the diversity of colors, of postures, of clothing and of situation ( I mean desperate, relieving, wetting, or "almost made it") , all of this is a good artistic challenge for you and I'm certain it will improve your drawing skills ! 😉 

Now I'm excited to see the Gipsy girl and the Chechen ones...  XD

One more time, this one is fantastic ! I'm pretty sure she could be friendly with the Basque character.... 😏

Great work on the sleeves, I mean ?

Also, we won't stop the train of the suggestion ! Can I propose something ? Even if in the respective country they aren't minority, I'd love to see some Samoan. Polynesian people aren't represented a lot on omo content, I figure. And after Africa, Europe, Asia and Amazon, let's move to Oceania !!!   Samoan are a part of polynesian peoples, living between Samoan Islands, and American Samoa. The Samoan culture is taking an important part in the link between the Polynesian culture, languages and religion and the Maori culture, language and religion. It's very important to archeologs to recount the migrations of primary polynesians. The traditional clothing for women is usually a pareo, plus flowers and sea animal jaws jewelry.

58 minutes ago, Yellow Star said:

One more time, this one is fantastic ! I'm pretty sure she could be friendly with the Basque character.... 😏

Great work on the sleeves, I mean ?

Also, we won't stop the train of the suggestion ! Can I propose something ? Even if in the respective country they aren't minority, I'd love to see some Samoan. Polynesian people aren't represented a lot on omo content, I figure. And after Africa, Europe, Asia and Amazon, let's move to Oceania !!!   Samoan are a part of polynesian peoples, living between Samoan Islands, and American Samoa. The Samoan culture is taking an important part in the link between the Polynesian culture, languages and religion and the Maori culture, language and religion. It's very important to archeologs to recount the migrations of primary polynesians. The traditional clothing for women is usually a pareo, plus flowers and sea animal jaws jewelry.

This is great, I'm defiently gonma do that! Thank you!

23 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Excellent image as ever! Incidentally 'gypsy's kiss' is cockney rhyming slang for piss, i think that's appropriate in this case! Lol

Gypsy's kiss, I like it, it's more than fitting! 

10 hours ago, VanCanto99 said:

I'm loving the artwork but something I've been told by many Roma people, G*psy is considered to be a slur to many of them and consistently ask others to not call them that. I'd encourage you all to take their word and not say it.

Oh shoot, I didn't know that! Thanks for telling us, better keep this in mind next time!

@Ms. Tito once suggested a german milkmaid, so here she is! I was planning on drawing her desperate, but then I had a better idea ... hope you like it 🙂

Also, she's not specifically german but rather a milkmaid that lives in the german speaking area in the Alps, in Bavaria (Southern Germany), Austria, Switzerland or South Tyrol (Northern Italy) to be more precise, since they all pretty much have the same culture and way of clothing.

5 hours ago, Gothes said:

@Ms. Tito once suggested a german milkmaid, so here she is! I was planning on drawing her desperate, but then I had a better idea ... hope you like it 🙂

Also, she's not specifically german but rather a milkmaid that lives in the german speaking area in the Alps, in Bavaria (Southern Germany), Austria, Switzerland or South Tyrol (Northern Italy) to be more precise, since they all pretty much have the same culture and way of clothing.

Absolutely great work, absolutely great picture! 
It could be used for milk commercial.

I like this way of clothing, it seams she does not wear panties.

It is so hot to see her bare legs spreading, to see her nude slit and to see how hard she is peeing in the milk bucket.

Her pee jet is pretty strong and she looks relieved, maybe she did hold it very long and her bladder was full and stretched!?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 7:09 AM, bibibibi said:

Would any ethnic bladder pictures would be appropriate to feature a woman standing at a urinal (or multiple at a urinal trough)?  I heard standing is common for women in some parts of Africa and Laos. 

Hmmmm I don't think I'll ever add a urinal in my drawings. It doesn't really fit into the composition but a woman peeing while standing is always a welcomed subject!

23 hours ago, Gothes said:

Hmmmm I don't think I'll ever add a urinal in my drawings. It doesn't really fit into the composition but a woman peeing while standing is always a welcomed subject!

I read somewhere standing urination is practiced among the Hmong.  With so many refugees in the US, it wouldn't be unreasonable for some Hmong women from rural Laos to go into a men's room, not knowing there were separate bathrooms, and pee into a urinal, standing as normal. 

image.png.d0529e716c7298bc641fe38fb5ec8cd4.png

Edited by bibibibi (see edit history)
13 hours ago, bibibibi said:

I read somewhere standing urination is practiced among the Hmong.  With so many refugees in the US, it wouldn't be unreasonable for some Hmong women from rural Laos to go into a men's room, not knowing there were separate bathrooms, and pee into a urinal, standing as normal. 

image.png.d0529e716c7298bc641fe38fb5ec8cd4.png

I just googled them, their traditional clothes are gorgeous! These will definetly make for great illustrations ... and the standing peeing as well 🙂

1 hour ago, Yellow Star said:

Ow ! By Neptun, I love her clothing ! It's really colorful ! She's beautiful... and wet. But her face expression doesn't looks a little strange, no ?

Drawing the clothing was fun and yes the face expression, especially her nose really look odd. I noticed how bad it actually is after I looked at the work again an hour after posting ... mistakes were made, I'll try do better next time!