Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New year's resolution: Bring ethnic bladders back to life! I can't promise anything but I will try to keep this thread updated again. I don't have any new works in the making yet, so for now

One of my favourites I've done so far 🙂

This has been a "dream project" of mine for quite some time now.  I've always been passionate about ethinic groups and unknown cultures from all around the world so I decided to combine this w

Posted Images

Oh man I love soooo much the idea !

The first ones arts are just amazing ! It seems an original and interesting project !

If you want some help for something, don't hesitate to DM me. If you want to take a suggestion : I suggest to draw an Even woman, Evens are nomad tribes from central Siberia and Northern Mongolia who breeds reindeers and horses in the Siberian montains. They often wear raindeer leather clothes. 🦌

9 minutes ago, Yellow Star said:

Oh man I love soooo much the idea !

The first ones arts are just amazing ! It seems an original and interesting project !

If you want some help for something, don't hesitate to DM me. If you want to take a suggestion : I suggest to draw an Even woman, Evens are nomad tribes from central Siberia and Northern Mongolia who breeds reindeers and horses in the Siberian montains. They often wear raindeer leather clothes. 🦌

I'm always open for suggestions, thank you! I never heard of the Even tribes before, definetly gonna look into it 🙂

Edited by Gothes (see edit history)
On 2/6/2021 at 11:18 AM, Gothes said:

This has been a "dream project" of mine for quite some time now. 

I've always been passionate about ethinic groups and unknown cultures from all around the world so I decided to combine this with my love for peeing and create a series of colorful illustrations depicting women from ancient tribes, fascinating minorities etc. being desperate, peeing or wetting themselves for us.

I hope you like this idea as much as I do 🙂

I have been searching for content like this for YEARS. Basically from when I discovered this about myself and finally someone with real talent takes up the mantle.

Thanks so much!

👀 Ow ! Zhuangs are this peoples we found in Yunnan, right ? I always dreamed to travel to Yunnan, by Neptun, how did you know it ? XD

Anyway, great art ! it adding a meditating note to the collection, I love it ! I love how you seems enter in the details for the clothing, but still stays simple, just so precious

Edited by Yellow Star (see edit history)
4 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

I have been searching for content like this for YEARS. Basically from when I discovered this about myself and finally someone with real talent takes up the mantle.

Thanks so much!

You're welcome 🙂 ... Happy you like it!

2 hours ago, Yellow Star said:

Zhuangs are this peoples we found in Yunnan, right ?

Yup, that's absolutely correct!

2 hours ago, Yellow Star said:

I always dreamed to travel to Yunnan, by Neptun, how did you know it ? XD

Seems like I have telephatic powers that I didn't know of 😛

32 minutes ago, Yellow Star said:

I never heard about Ladins before. I didn't even knew they are existing ! XD

They're a tiny cultural and linguistical minority in northern Italy, close to the Austrian border. I googled them a bit, they're quite a fascinating group of people and the ladin language sounds nice aswell

34 minutes ago, Yellow Star said:

Maybe you should try to work on a Calandar with them ?

I never thought of that. It's a great idea, maybe something for next year ...

On 2/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, Gothes said:

Let me take you to the colorful east this time 🙂

A great picture again!

I like it how she is standing, with her legs like a X and her knees pressed together.

So much wee on the ground and she is still peeing full force.

She must have been holding it for really long!

Her bladder must have been stretched to the limit, i absolutely believe that she could not endure the pressure anymore.

19 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Wow that's a wonderful image! It looks just fine to me, great composition and shape. I know where you're coming from when you say you're not 100% happy with something though, but then that's how we improve

I guess as an artist (or wannabe artist) you will never be 100% happy with your work

19 hours ago, huberp76 said:

She must have been holding it for really long!

Her bladder must have been stretched to the limit, i absolutely believe that she could not endure the pressure anymore.

One could tell so many exciting stories about all of these pictures!