Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ways of using your nappy/diaper

I was thinking about this earlier and came up with three main patterns, in terms of how you wet.

1) The "just do it" method: This is basically wetting as an incontinent person, pre-potty-trained child or reverse-potty-trained adult would... as soon as you feel anything in your bladder, wet your nappy. You can have a series of little warm wettings hourly, or even more.

2) The "toilet alternative" method: Use it basically when you would otherwise have reached the stage of physically getting up to use the toilet. And just enjoy the fact that your potty is contained within your pants.

3) The "hold it and flood" method: Pretty self-explanatory, hold until you're really desperate then unleash a massive flood in your nappy.

I probably tend towards the middle one on most occasions, but any of them can be fun on occasions. Any particular preferences here?

I usually try for method three, since I like the relief of going from desperate to empty all at once. That said, when I'm wearing a diaper I usually leak a little bit, so in practice there's a little bit of number one mixed in. I only really do number two when I'm wearing a diaper that can hold a lot; when I'm trying to keep the diaper warm by rewetting every so often.

I'm almost always #2. Using it for convenience is the easiest. A couple times I've pushed myself to the #3 category originally with the idea of holding until I lost all voluntary control and pissed my diaper like a poor little kid, but unfortunately my bladder is too strong and I eventually have to give up after it starts getting a bit painful.

I've had a couple days where I've been lucky enough to wear constantly (for *all* bathroom needs), and after about a day of that I start edging into the #1 category. Which is a fantastic feeling btw, getting to the point where wetting is basically second-nature is just incredibly relieving and makes my mind feel so much more free for some reason.

On 2/6/2021 at 6:13 AM, rachelkirwan said:

How about piddle in it, and then put it over your face so you can feel the warm wetness and smell your pee while frantically masturbating?

I'm pretty kinky but I've actually never done this. I'm not really turned on by the smell of my own pee like that, just the feeling of having an accident. Also I think my husband would seriously laugh at me if I did that, ha ha. He likes my accidents but anything like that he'd think I was crazy.

• 7 months later...

I'm definitely a 2 or a 3. Lately I've been tending a lot toward three where I'm holding (because I like holding it) and if I didn't put a diaper on I'd pretty soon start peeing my pants anyway. I like the diaper to be wet so it's nice for me that it pretty much just starts out really wet and then I can hopefully wear it and pee some more as time goes by. I almost never put on a diaper when I don't have to go at all so I never start at 1 but once wet I'll shift to something between one and two. I really enjoyed the repeated wetting of an already wet diaper but it can tend to create leaks sooner than I'd like

17 hours ago, Aiden23 said:

As someone else here said, the "having an accident" thing is a thing for me, as is being "forced" to use a diaper.    I'm not AB at all but definitely into age play and it colors alot of what I do that way.  Also,  given my childhood and adolescent experiences...I guess I'm stuck in the past.

I can relate to this. While I was taken out of diapers after (relatively late) potty training I do have a couple memories of using them just as I described I'd use them now. In terms of my own enjoyment of omorashi it seems for me it is also deeply rooted in my quite frequent bed and especially pants wetting when I was a kid up to middle school age. I had lots of accidents being too busy playing or engaged in some fun activity but I also knew I liked it from quite an early age. Anyway, the point being that as you suggest, those past experiences very clearly created not just an enjoyment of desperation and wetting but also informs the way in which I enjoy desperation and wetting (both pants and diaper) now as an adult.

I hope that rambling makes some kind of sense anyway.

Guest pavlovolvap

Definitely a 3 as well. I've tried 1 and 2, but the control-out of control thing of the accident is more of a thrill for me than the subtle naughtiness of 1 or 2. When I've tried 1 or 2 they tend to turn into a warm up for 3.

All three.  

Though mostly options 2 and 3.  Option one is if I plan on wearing for a long period of time which I rarely do.

In one particular even, I followed option two.  I was very sick and knew that drinking lots of water and rest were my best options to get better.  I also knew that because I was drinking a lot, I'd have to pee a lot.  There wasn't really any way to avoid waking up having to pee, but I could still minimize the amount of physical movement which would help me fall back asleep  So I padded up, drank a lot, and went to bed.  So a "toilet alternative" indeed.  Somehow the poor diaper survived the multiple voids and never leaked.

Option 3 usually happens if I'm at work and I get the idea to wear when I get home.  So I hold it and start hydrating a lot and wait for my shift to end.

On 2/5/2021 at 10:13 PM, rachelkirwan said:

How about piddle in it, and then put it over your face so you can feel the warm wetness and smell your pee while frantically masturbating?

I've never touched the inside of a wet diaper, but I have smothered my face with the plastic outside of a well used one.  Feeling how squishy it is with my my face and the scent of pee.

• 6 months later...

I feel like usually I end up doing some mix of 2 and 3 just because I'm still kind of new to this & that's when it's easiest to wet. All 3 are appealing though-- I'd like to try #1 more but I often find it hard to relax enough to just let go and do a small wetting, for whatever reason. A more urgent one is easier (and hot in its own way because it can feel more like genuine loss of control).

I’ll in the same camp as @Aiden23 for the most part. In a dry diaper, I’m a 2 or a 3 depending on what I’m wearing. (MegaMax = most comfortable when dry, and can take a major flood, so that’s a 3… Supreme Lite = very comfortable after one normal-sized wetting, and might not handle a flood as well, so that’s a 2.) An already-wet diaper, I’m a 1 — or occasionally a 2 if I just don’t have an urge for awhile. 

• 3 weeks later...