Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female After a long, long, long lag...a Joanne Chronicle story, just happened

• 1 month later...

Another Joanne walk just now. And  some week ago when she told me about a 'huge awful' accident she had the prior day to our walk. The day today, a beautiful early spring day, was a bit more eventful. Both walks await a moment when I have more time, but the 'awful' accident some weeks ago was a full on pants (and of course panties) wetting in public, although there were hardly any people around on the trail where it happened. Today's walk, also talking a bit about her accidents, but it was cut short by Joanne saying she didn't want to talk about it because she really had to pee and said she wouldn't make it back without wetting her pants, so she managed to find a place to pee, mostly out of sight (funny, she's modest about peeing in front of me, but not about being on a public beach in her panties topless...., or naked). But to my not complete surprise she didn't quite get her black leggings down in time and wet them some...in fact I took some pictures afterwards (but can't post them here...too bad.)

More on both another time...

Edited by justme (see edit history)
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Appreciate the note, and yes, I'm sure more will come...yesterday was a minor but prolonged desperation walk, post tea which ran through her quickly, and we had to turn around to find a toilet, which she did with no mishaps. Of course I was hoping for a different outcome, and she teased me about 'making it on time.' Well, another time I'm pretty sure she won't....

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bringing this back up to the top, but also a quick update. In the last 3 weeks I've been with Joanne when she's wet her jeans 2x. First time we had lunch, she an espresso afterwards (always makes her pee, often urgently about 45 minutes later), she went preemptively to the toilet (sometimes helps, but often too soon to really help), and we went for a walk. On the way back to the car, perhaps another 15 minutes away, she said, "I really have to pee so we need to walk quickly." We did and she made it almost to the car but not quite in time, "Shit, I just leaked a lot...". Certainly true, a nice wet patch a few inches across, from the back. I managed a pic to two on my phone. We got in the car, she now holding herself and I drove her to her house a few minutes away. As we said good bye she said, "I'm not going to hug you, gotta go now!", and she got out, walked down her drive way, and got out her phone to open her garage. At the time didn't know, but suspected, whether she made it.

Fast forward to today. Another lunch, another walk (this post tea for her) and on the walk she said "I need to pee and won't make it back, let's go to the super market," which was near by. I waited outside reading stuff on my phone, and she took a long time, quite a long time. I wondered if there was a long line, and indeed there was. She returned after perhaps 8 or 10 minutes, and indeed, another not quite in time moment. Her delightfully tight jeans with just a hint of pantiline from the back a bit wet in front and another wet patch in back. "Couldn't get them down in time," she offered without me asking. "I thought I was going to have a full blown accident waiting for the single stall, but managed not to." We actually did an errand in a store with her wet patched jeans...and I managed a few pictures, again.

Can't post those here, too bad but I understand the policy...anyway, lovely adventures with Joanne.

• 4 months later...

A major (as in great day) Joanne update.

Although its been months since I've written about/reported on Joanne's accidents, the ones in these last months have been pretty minor, nice, love her telling me about them, but I've not written about them. But today...wow. We spend a day off in the 'city'. I picked her up at her house, she wearing tight jeans and a pink top over another pink top (sleeveless). Shifting spring weather here. We talked about what to do, but she said, "Look I've got a UTI, so whatever we do I've got to be near a toilet on short-ish notice." I said, really sorry to hear that although "...you know I love you accidents and desperation moment, but really don't want those to come from a UTI." She said this one is 'unusual'. How, I asked? Because it doesn't hurt, usually they are painful, but this one my pee runs clear, but I have to pee urgently every hour or so. Hmmm I thought, no pain but urgent peeing. I asked what her doctor said, and she said her told her to hold off on antibiotics as long as no pain. Joanne looked at me and somewhat, but only somewhat, teasingly said, "So I guess for you OK I'm not really suffering, but just have to pee a lot. Let's see how things go."

I felt badly for her, really, but she was not suffering at all, even when she really had to pee badly. Off we went, about a 35 minute drive, not too much traffic and in the city we were going to walk by the water. But no sooner off the freeway she said, "I really  have to pee, so let's find a cafe or something. It can't wait." I knew the area well and said OK, about 3-5 minutes away. She seemed to be holding on OK, until we were in a left turn lane with a long, long red arrow. The cafe was just across the road but there we sit for maybe 2 minutes, Joanne no squirming a bit. I pulled in next to the cafe, finally for her, and she got out of the car super fast...I waited perhaps 3 minutes and she came out. "I wet my pants, just couldn't hold it." She pulled her coat aside to show me. From the front maybe half way down to her knees. I asked her to turn around. "How much did I wet the back," she asked. Her butt was wet maybe half way up and the back of her legs also about half way to hear knees. "A lot I said, pretty obvious", I told her.

She said she had to go to the back of the cafe, past a lot of 'day laborers'  who looked at her (Joanne is still very pretty, thin, blond, nice breasts, and she's never minded being looked at and is far from modest. But she mostly was focused on the toilet but began, she said, "to wet my jeans as I got to the door, I just couldn't hold it." She had on a long coat so when she came out no one could see her wet pants.

Getting into the car she took off her coat, both because it warmed up a lot (it was a heavy coat) and because she didn't want to get it wet. I cared not at all if my car seat got damp, which it did...easy to wash. We drove to where we were going to walk, not far, parked and she put her coat back on for obvious reasons. This was accident #1. Her jeans dried some as we walked, but it got warmer and warmer and she took off her coat, her jeans drier but not really try. Accident #2: after a long lunch with lots and lots of water (her doctor told her to stay really hydrated, she did...)she got up to use the toilet before we went back to the car. She didn't seem particularly desperate, but coming back to the table afterwards, she enough (and no coat this time) she wet herself again, about the same amount. "Look, I know you're enjoying this, I wet my pants again, same way....just couldn't make it on time, again!"

I told her I had taken some pictures with my phone before and just then, and she said, "You take picture of me a lot, and I'm fully dressed but in wet pants. Not such a big deal, enjoy the pictures. Anyway, you have lots of me on beaches topless, nude or in my panties...you know I enjoy you taking pictures of me. But thanks for telling me you took these, I didn't realize it." She smiled in that teasing way she always has had.

Accident #3, last one. So stuck in traffic due to an accident in a tunnel, Joanne was increasingly desperate but held on through the tunnel and to the first exit to a small town I know well, where there is a large drug store and a cafe. I knew the cafe had a bathroom, but she thought the large chain drug store (which came first) had one, too. But it did not, after she went in, and then came out on her way to the cafe down the block and across the street, which she ran across. I parked and waited...and yes, she wet her pants again, not as much this time, but obviously...we went to her house where she changed saying something like: "I'm just getting old enough to not care anymore. Someone see me in wet pants, happens..." We laughed, parted, she saying, enjoy the pictures...." I said hope she gets better soon and goes back to her non UTI 'normal' accidents...

We decided to try to avoid traffic once in the car and headed back to her house, but realized that although early traffic was heavy. Once across the bridge traffic got worse and Joanne said, "i'm never gong

to continue/finish:

...and Joanne said, "I'm never going to make it home, I'm about to wet my pants, we need to stop at xxxx, there's a big drug store that usually has toilets." I looked over at her slightly squirming in her seat saying, "If you really need to pee, you shouldn't be hold it, just pee in your pants, its OK, we can clear up later." "Your car seats are easy to clear, but I really don't want to wet myself." We got the the drug store, no accident, she ran in, I parked in front of a hydrant by the door, waiting to see if she made it, but quickly came out saying they didn't have a bathroom, as she ran across the street to a cafe we both knew, but had only one toilet. I got out of the car, check my email on my phone waiting to see the outcome, and indeed ready to take a few pictures. And yes, a third accident, and a few more pictures...Joanne came over to me, knowing I took some pics of her, smiled, saying, again, 'enjoy the pictures', I'm really beyond being embarrassed, and smiled. Once in the car I asked when she began to wet herself and she said just as I walked in the door, "...I was peeing as I locked it and until I managed to get my jeans and panties off." And again, wet to somewhat above her knees. Quite a day, a triple wetting over about 4 hours...and this time she said people in the cafe noticed  "...or at least some did. Whatever."

A day I'll remember vividly for a long, long time...all with good feelings between Joanne and I. In fact she mentioned it in an email this morning, thanking me for putting up with all the toilet stops. I emailed her back saying absolutely no problem, hoped her UTI is better soon, but as we know, while this made her accidents more frequent (and perhaps larger), Joanne is accident prone, so I expect more....as does she.