Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's the best way to wet, in your opinion?

Have several personally. One is to sit down in a comfy chair or seat and slowly wetting my pants or shorts. Then I'll open them up so i can see my underwear and the stream though them as i keep wetting and rubbing myself. Also sotting down at work or out in public and wetting my underwear on the toilet before pulling my jeans up over them can be a lot of naughty fun. Also just discovered how hot wetting the bed is, so sitting back or laying 8n bed and feeling the warm wet patch spreading all around me is a new favorite of mine.

19 minutes ago, Hashies said:

Wetting while in bed (mattress protected of course) is a ton of fun! Feeling it spread underneath you while you lay comfortably is pretty unmatched! Another always fun and classic method is having yourself wet juuust nearby the toilet. So close!

Yeah I've only gotten to wet the bed a couple times sadly. But it is a ton of fun and really is unmatched. I like to twist the classic a bit myself. I like to walk in and purposefully stand in front of the toilet and wet myself. Totally could have made it as much as i have to go. But the toilet isn't good enough. My pants are a better place to pee. Then just wash my hands and walk back out.

2 hours ago, LEILAWET1 said:

I love bedwetting a bedrewetting  ❤️ its my main hobby 

I love it too now. I can only do it, sadly, while i have the house to myself. My wife isn't a fan of wetting. So wetting the bed while she's home is right out I'm afraid. But the last time she was out of state for a week i wet the bed for the first time. And then i wet myself in the bed every day for the week she was gone. Want to do it again so badly

Usually I either sit on the toilet or in the shower, and pee in either my wetting underwear or my pajama shorts. Sometimes instead I'll stand in the shower so I can feel it running down my legs.

Other times I would sit at my computer with protection on my seat, hold it, and, when I got impatient enough for it, wet myself right there.

There have been a few times I'd go for a bike ride in shiny black athletic shorts that don't show wetness, find a secluded spot, squat down and pee through my shorts, then continue riding in my wet shorts with no one I go by even suspecting a thing.

One such time I pulled them down, started peeing, then immediately pulled them back up while still peeing.

Last winter I would also go for a walk in a pair of snowpants, sit in the snow when no one was around, and pee in my snowpants. Then walk home in my wet snowpants.

I prefer to wet myself in the shower to clean myself up afterwards, the feeling during wetting and right after it is more than just nice, but after a bit I feel the urge to take a long and hot shower (oftentimes I pee myself while showering as well).

Another favourite of mine is bettwetting, but I have yet to try it since I need to buy protection for it and my living circumstances aren't in favor of it thanks to the pandemic. But this thought of waking up, wet and aroused is the best!

1 hour ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

As good as wetting in private is, nothing brings the same rush as leaving your comfort zone and pushing your bladder to its limit somewhere you could potentially get caught if you lose it.  When you don't have total control of your surroundings, you never know when you might really need to do an emergency hold.

While true to an extent about pushing the boundaries and taking the risk, not everyone can handle the fallout of getting caught if it happens. If you happen to feel more shame or embarrassment, then the thrill may not be there. But on the flip side, you can't really know that without trying it either. So will agree with you but would always caution trying in public a little slow at first.

3 hours ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

While true to an extent about pushing the boundaries and taking the risk, not everyone can handle the fallout of getting caught if it happens. If you happen to feel more shame or embarrassment, then the thrill may not be there. But on the flip side, you can't really know that without trying it either. So will agree with you but would always caution trying in public a little slow at first.

This is the situation I'm finding myself in right now. I have always just done private wettings before, but now I've done some roadside wettings on country roads, which used to be way out of my comfort zone. The thrill is that there could be a car coming at any moment, but I would at least have some warning and be able to make it back to my car before anyone actually saw anything. I'm thinking about really pushing my limits and maybe going through a drive through with my pee soaked pants on. That way it doesn't mess up anybody else's stuff and they still probably won't even notice. I'm just on the fence about whether or not that falls under the category of involving someone else in my fetish who doesn't want to be involved, but I guess that's kind of a risk for any public scenario.

2 hours ago, TheHamp said:

This is the situation I'm finding myself in right now. I have always just done private wettings before, but now I've done some roadside wettings on country roads, which used to be way out of my comfort zone. The thrill is that there could be a car coming at any moment, but I would at least have some warning and be able to make it back to my car before anyone actually saw anything. I'm thinking about really pushing my limits and maybe going through a drive through with my pee soaked pants on. That way it doesn't mess up anybody else's stuff and they still probably won't even notice. I'm just on the fence about whether or not that falls under the category of involving someone else in my fetish who doesn't want to be involved, but I guess that's kind of a risk for any public scenario.

Yeah, standard caveat applies that you shouldn't do it unless you're prepared for the possibility of being seen and all that goes with that.  I also intend on keeping it outside, and far enough from everyone else's bubble to where it feels impersonal.

I started in a dark, poorly-lit section of a nearly-empty mall parking lot toward the end of the night, wearing dark pants that weren't super obvious.   Going through with it that first time, even under the cover of darkness, was such a thrill.  The next time, I did it in a brightly-lit section of a parking lot, but still in the evening and again with few cars around.  Most recently I went during twilight hours and with lighter clothing, but still in a part of the parking lot that was rather out of the way.  The situations remained, essentially, that people wouldn't notice unless they were specifically watching me.

I feel like I eased into it nicely, and I do look forward to doing it again.  I think Snowpants has the right idea.  I've had that same scenario in mind -- wetting under some ski pants and nobody else having the slightest clue.

Edited by ThreadbareOmo (see edit history)
54 minutes ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

I started in a dark, poorly-lit section of a nearly-empty mall parking lot toward the end of the night, wearing dark pants that weren't super obvious.   Going through with it that first time, even under the cover of darkness, was such a thrill.  The next time, I did it in a brightly-lit section of a parking lot, but still in the evening and again with few cars around.  Most recently I went during twilight hours and with lighter clothing, but still in a part of the parking lot that was rather out of the way.  The situations remained, essentially, that people wouldn't notice unless they were specifically watching me.

Ooo this is exciting. Did you just pull up, pee, and leave? How far did you venture away from your car?

And ya I love all of the pictures of the aftermath of snow pants wetting, but I dread the cleanup that must involve. I can't imagine one wash would clean them all the way, unless you just have a pair specifically for omo. Even then, that's a pretty expensive omo investment, and limited in places/seasons they can be used.

12 minutes ago, TheHamp said:

Ooo this is exciting. Did you just pull up, pee, and leave? How far did you venture away from your car?

And ya I love all of the pictures of the aftermath of snow pants wetting, but I dread the cleanup that must involve. I can't imagine one wash would clean them all the way, unless you just have a pair specifically for omo. Even then, that's a pretty expensive omo investment, and limited in places/seasons they can be used.

First time was walking through the parking lot, to my car.  Second and third times were right next to the car.

3 hours ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

Yeah, standard caveat applies that you shouldn't do it unless you're prepared for the possibility of being seen and all that goes with that.  I also intend on keeping it outside, and far enough from everyone else's bubble to where it feels impersonal.

I feel like I eased into it nicely, and I do look forward to doing it again.  I think Snowpants has the right idea.  I've had that same scenario in mind -- wetting under some ski pants and nobody else having the slightest clue.

I started during the day but just on my front porch. Had decided to spend the day taking every pee in my pants outside. After that i started venturing away from my house to wet. First in late afternoon to early evening a few blocks away. Then further and further away from my house and earlier in the day. Now i even do it at work sometimes or just walking all the way home about 20 minutes away.

Just now, Sarah said:

In public toilets, going through my underwear then immediately pulling my jeans back up when finished (and underwear still dripping) is pretty awesome. Enough to make an easily hideable wet patch, but not enough for anyone to know I fully wet myself.

If I ever have black jeans on, if the mood strikes I might just do it through the jeans instead! 

Would love to see a video of you do this.🤤

4 hours ago, Sarah said:

In public toilets, going through my underwear then immediately pulling my jeans back up when finished (and underwear still dripping) is pretty awesome. Enough to make an easily hideable wet patch, but not enough for anyone to know I fully wet myself.

If I ever have black jeans on, if the mood strikes I might just do it through the jeans instead! 

This my favorite way to do in public too! Especially at work.