Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding it Minuteboard Images

Hey so maybe someone who understands computers/internet better can explain this for me.
I used to really enjoy the Holdingitminuteboard forum and am sad it is gone.
I occasionally check on the off chance it is back or saved somewhere. But obviously no results.
Until today I was able to find images I remember being on the site with addresses like the following links
*Nudity warning in some that I found but not these 3 links

http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/002/692

http://www.holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/001/207

http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/012/837

So I played around with the URLs a bit and changing the numbers at the end of the link seem to bring up other images. Now there are usually random (ie no relevance to the old minuteboard, pictures of cats or political cartoons etc) but I found other images from the old board by doing this too.

What is going on? Does this mean that all the content is still accessible somewhere?
Many of these links with different numbers in the URL leading to different images came up in my results.

Okay a small update. If you experiment with a series of photos, for example

http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/008/534

But change the last 3 digits, eg 535, 536, 537 it appears to be a series of photos showing bladder bulges. Often these photo series are interrupted by random photo of actors or families so  I can figure out a pattern.
If we could recover old content from here it would be great.
There were some great bladder bulge pics and stories on the site

Edited by cloudburst9 (see edit history)

Okay so I have found a few good images from this.
I can find no reasoning behind the order of photos other than the url layout 000.xxx/yyy where xxx seems to correlate to the year and yyy is the image number in a series.
Maybe the images are all from minuteboard and not just the "Holding it" subforum. The other images are random, I have seen pictures of hikes, dogs, political memes, food etc but found good ones such as.

http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/013/794

http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/008/558
(I remember a guy called Peter on the forum had this as a profile picture, it was part of a series of 3, 000/008/559 and 560 complete the series).

This was one of my favorite images from the site and I could never find it elsewhere so I'm pretty happy
http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/008/568

If anyone can explain how this works what I have found or if they want to have a look themselves have a go. Be warned though, I don't know what random images are in there.
Otherwise I'll keep checking (going through 1 by 1 is a tedious process but there are some images I'd like to find again) and I'll post the best here.
I also found others such as some of MoonlightMagic's images and some others

Edited by cloudburst9
Links were not working (see edit history)

Loved that place, the holdingit-board! 

NO idea why it ceased to exist.. For a while there was a l o t of spam posted there, after that all activity just seemed to die.. Quite a loss in you ask me 

Any idea if there's something else like it to be found?? 

On 2/6/2021 at 8:18 PM, cloudburst9 said:

Okay so I have found a few good images from this.
I can find no reasoning behind the order of photos other than the url layout 000.xxx/yyy where xxx seems to correlate to the year and yyy is the image number in a series.
Maybe the images are all from minuteboard and not just the "Holding it" subforum. The other images are random, I have seen pictures of hikes, dogs, political memes, food etc but found good ones such as.

http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/013/794

http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/008/558
(I remember a guy called Peter on the forum had this as a profile picture, it was part of a series of 3, 000/008/559 and 560 complete the series).

This was one of my favorite images from the site and I could never find it elsewhere so I'm pretty happy
http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/images/000/008/568

If anyone can explain how this works what I have found or if they want to have a look themselves have a go. Be warned though, I don't know what random images are in there.
Otherwise I'll keep checking (going through 1 by 1 is a tedious process but there are some images I'd like to find again) and I'll post the best here.
I also found others such as some of MoonlightMagic's images and some others

Loved that place, the holdingit-board! 

NO idea why it ceased to exist.. For a while there was a l o t of spam posted there, after that all activity just seemed to die.. Quite a loss in you ask me 

Any idea if there's something else like it to be found?? 

I have no idea, this place is the best place I can find at the moment!
I liked the focus on holding on that board as that was the biggest part for me but the size and openness of the community here is amazing and the mods do a good job. No spam problems etc.

In the meantime I will try find more pictures from the old Holdingit board by going through the links like I provided above and I might make an album on here of the best ones. They will mostly be bladder bulge related etc.
It is a tedious process so might take sometime.
In the meantime if anyone understands how URLs etc work better than me (which probably isn't a challenge) if there is a way to figure out how these are laid out. As I said the randomness of the image make me think they were from the whole minuteboard site so I wonder if any of the posts etc are still available too.

If you are looking through I'll say again there is pretty random stuff scattered through so I can't warn of any trigger warnings NSFW/NSFL etc they are random photo albums  I have seen so far dogs, protests, food, hiking and political memes all mixed in with the old HoldingIt images

Edited by cloudburst9
Clairfy warning at the end (see edit history)
10 hours ago, cloudburst9 said:

In the meantime I will try find more pictures from the old Holdingit board by going through the links like I provided above and I might make an album on here of the best ones. They will mostly be bladder bulge related etc.
It is a tedious process so might take sometime.
In the meantime if anyone understands how URLs etc work better than me (which probably isn't a challenge) if there is a way to figure out how these are laid out. As I said the randomness of the image make me think they were from the whole minuteboard site so I wonder if any of the posts etc are still available too.

i can't narrow down the urls any, but i quickly whipped up a thing that should make searching easier. it won't let me attach it to this post, so you can download it here instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

op has apparently been busy with real life and was reluctant to download something a random person on the internet made, both of which are quite understandable, so a few days ago i decided to look through the images myself. the .zip i ended up with is too large to attach to a post and i couldn't figure out what category, if any, it would go under in the downloads section, so i just put them on megaupload.

minuteboard.zip

since i wasn't sure what was originally on the holdingit board and what was not, i just kept everything that seemed relevant to this forum - actual peeing, wet patches on clothes/furniture, crossed legs/holding self/other visible desperation, bladder bulges, and there were a couple of diapers in there too. it's entirely possible there's some that don't actually fit; since it was so open to interpretation i just went with any i felt i could parse as relevant if i actively tried to. i did not include images i knew were on the holdingit board but which weren't directly relevant, like the threads about latex, corsets, and high heels.

interestingly (at least to me), it turns out that this -

On 2/6/2021 at 7:18 PM, cloudburst9 said:

the url layout 000.xxx/yyy where xxx seems to correlate to the year and yyy is the image number in a series.

- is inaccurate; instead, each xxx corresponds to one thousand chronologically ordered images, zero-indexed, and then yyy rolls over back to 000 and xxx increments. it evidently got up to 019/888 before the entire minuteboard went down. if you're paying attention you may notice that means there were just shy of twenty thousand images, but lucky for me (a) i was able to mass download them instead of loading each one individually in the browser and (b) running a program to delete exact duplicates got rid of 3823, meaning i only had to go through sixteen thousand and change.

if you want to see the other files, i put those in a separate zip. it's not impossible i overlooked some that i ought to have kept, so if you want to look through 13900 images to check, feel free.

minuteboard_rejects.zip

as far as i can gather, other boards using the same servers featured topics like boats, guitars and amps, circuits and circuit diagrams, jogging/hiking/foot races, model planes, emo something, and some kind of political board. if you do decide to go through them, warning for a number of specifically foot and leg injuries, some gore/disturbing imagery of various degrees of realism, and a lot of highly unpleasant... what i'll extremely generously call "political opinions".