Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well it is currently 9:03 am, I haven't peed since last Night around maybe 11- 12 maybe, give or take. I've been drinking quite a bit ever since my last pee, a big cup of coffee (the biggest size from 7-11), a 20 ounce bottle of soda and alot of water! I have taken a few painkillers during all this time as well which makes it easier and alot more fun to hold it in! I have had to put my hand between my legs cross them and squeeze every so often, even stepped back and fourth a little bit to help me hold it in. There was a couple times I lost just a few drops or so which actually made it feel better and easier to hold even though it was a very little bit lol. So I've been holding it in for many many hours all while continuing to drink and have had to go pretty badly since about 5am or so but have been determined to hold it in as long as I possibly can until I literally can't stand it anymore and am about to actually pee myself! Honestly after some leaked out about over an hour ago i really seemed to have to pee so much less even though it was such a small amount that came out. So even now I don't have to pee as badly as I did a little before that happened but still kinda bad. But I'm just going to keep holding and keep drinking and see how much longer I can go without peeing! I plan to and hope to last a bunch of hours more so we shall see what happens! I haven't done a true hold in quite a while so I am trying to go all out and really enjoy this one! And hopefully hold it in until I literally have to rush to the toilet with my hands holding my crotch tight with my legs squeezed together just to make it there without peeing all over the floor! I have often (not in a really long time, like a little over a year maybe) held it in for an extreme amount of time, all while drinking a whole lot of most, if not all, alcohol. And I would just hold it in for hours while gaming with friends and I would be sitting there totally desperate, barely able to focus completely on the game and having to pug my hand between my legs often while crossing my legs and squeezing them. Rocking back and fourth alot and bounce my legs like crazy! I would even have to stand up a good amount of the time while doing the steps mentioned above. And despite being that unbelievably desperate and literally seconds from exploding, even leaking sometimes. I would still stay there and keep holding it in well passed the point of total desperation! Sometimes I would continue in that state of sheer desperation, sipping my beer and playing my game for an hour or sometimes even alot more! I'm not sure how I did it but I would also be getting very high while I did that (smoking alot of weed and taking a few painkillers) both of which honestly makes being that desperate SOOOOO much more fun and it makes it easier to hold it in as well! At least for me it does, but it definitely makes the feeling of being totally desperate to pee SOOO much more exciting and fun! My heart would literally be racing! I just LOVE the feeling of being desperate soo much and it is a really fun and exciting thing to do! And my fetish didn't start out like that, not really anyway. There were times when I would be really desperate to pee while I was out and I was in the car with my family and had to hold it for quite a while until we got somewhere I can pee, because I never liked and still don't like letting people around me know I have to pee so I really never say anything. But even during those times it maybe excited me a little bit but not like holding does now. I used to only be excited about girls being desperate and nothing else, but my fetish eventually kept growing and now everything pee related excites me so much it's insane! Well not everything pee related because I don't at all like other guys being desperate or wetting or anything like that. But Anything with sexy females being desperate, peeing themselves or anything really, and holding it in myself and even wetting does! I've even just peed all over myself in the tub before taking a shower, and now alot of the times I'll pee all over my hands and play around with it when I go to the bathroom whether I had been holding or not! I even tasted it a bunch of times and honestly I want SOOO badly for a beautiful girl to hold her pee for me until she can't anymore, and then pee All over me and get it everywhere and drink some right from the source! I've never done anything like that (haven't been with many girls) but I know for a fact it would be so damn delicious and I would love it more then anything! Anyways this might be a bit of a long post but to go back to the point of the topic, I will comment on here in maybe a few hours or so to update my holding progress if any of you ladies are curious as to how I do? And honestly I would love it if one or even multiple of you would PM me and control my bladder someday, as well as let me do the same for you!  It would be a whole lot of fun and is something I have wanted to do for a really long time now! Hope you are all having a great and desperate day and I will comment again later with progress! Thank you to anyone that took the time to read this and comment! 

So after only about 50 minutes give or take, I got so much more desperate once I stood up omg! I took my last few sips of soda and a little water and a little more came out so far. I'm having to type this stepping foot to foot a bit, squeezing my hand between my legs and/or walking back and fourth! It always seems easier to hold  while walking around. I'm not sure if I'll be able to last a few more hours or so like I wanted to, but I've come this far and held so much with only a little coming out so I'm still going to try and see how long I can go before letting it all out completely. I might end up letting a little bit out a little later on,  just enough to be able to hold it in better for the few hours or so that I wanted to. Which I tend to do alot, Just because I love the feeling of pee in my bladder so much lol. Except sometimes when I'm out for a long time I'll get scared and anxious especially if idk when I'll be able to go! A situation like that happened to me only a few months ago which I posted about if you want to check out the story! But I'm seriously going to try not to let any out, I always get so disappointed in myself when I either do that and then the feeling is barely there or when I let it all out because I know I can do better and hold more for a longer time because I've done it before! So I'm still going for it. But even with currently walking around squeezing my hand between my legs and all my other holding methods it's getting really bad and feels like it's going to be difficult to hold for another couple hours or so. and I know once I sit down again and I'm not moving around alot that it's going to get so much worse and my bladder will hurt a little but in a good way. It feels like a pretty constant wave of it's about to come out! My bladder feels soo full and hard when I press my hand to it, but it feels so good and it's so fun and exciting right now I don't want it to stop!  Well anyway, wish me luck on being able to hold it in, and I will try and wait longer to post the next update!