Sign In

female Leilawet1 - New videos and pictures thread

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VIDEO : WETTING MY NEW SEXY TIGHT JEANS IN PUBLIC STREET ! > Will be here SOON !! #publicpee #omorashi #tightjeans #lovewetting #peejeans #pantypee #pantypissing

Hi ! I want to only one main thread with videos link for you . So I hope you will enjoy it  xoxo Yours Leila.  New video today ! I  really love pissing jeans in my bed  

Posted Images

Leila I think you deserve a gold medal for your bravery, courage, determination, effort, lack of care of others reactions to you peeing in public, openness to ideas, your continued dedication to making your videos, the pain you go through holding the pee for extended periods, etc…. 
Your most recent photo in the car is the best photo I have ever seen in this subject.  Your an olympic gold medalist at this and do not forget it.  Keep up the great work.  Go Leila! 

Yes but i can see here.... no one comments so i think its not favorite in omorashi sphere. I understant why. We dont have to clean it every day. Me or my boyfriend pissing into panties and briefs into bed every evening,every night and morning,so bed is still wet and very pissy.I love so much when its making  really big warm and yellow puddle between my legs  and running to my knees  and my ass is wet too. I love my yellow wet bed and it is my toilet for every night.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 7:46 AM, LEILAWET1 said:

Yes but i can see here.... no one comments so i think its not favorite in omorashi sphere. I understant why. We dont have to clean it every day. Me or my boyfriend pissing into panties and briefs into bed every evening,every night and morning,so bed is still wet and very pissy.I love so much when its making  really big warm and yellow puddle between my legs  and running to my knees  and my ass is wet too. I love my yellow wet bed and it is my toilet for every night.

It is a very cool bed🤩🤩

Do you pee in it very night?