Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls! are you turning on when you see boys are pissing?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Men wetting themselves turns me on so much, the same with women wetting themselves. Watching the pee soak into the clothes, watching them get turned on as they wet, mmmm fuck yeah my clit is throbbing

I'm really specific with what I do and don't like wrt to desperation and pee in both men and women; I'll take a little bit of nudity if it's not overdramatic and weird but I've noticed guys like to pu

yes i enjoy all aspects and even like holding the dick while they pee

"Girls! How many of you are sexually turning on when you see boys are pissing? And how many of you do like to watch male pissing?"

I'm a lesbian so I am not turned on by watching men peeing, but if I have to pee and I can't pee and they can be and they pee in front of me I will go weak at the knees from the intensity and the frustration of the experience.

22 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"Girls! How many of you are sexually turning on when you see boys are pissing? And how many of you do like to watch male pissing?"

I'm a lesbian so I am not turned on by watching men peeing, but if I have to pee and I can't pee and they can be and they pee in front of me I will go weak at the knees from the intensity and the frustration of the experience.

I found, thanks.

13 hours ago, petitewonder said:

I mean with both males and females I'm moreso into the desperation followed by an accident aspect rather than just peeing in general. Male desperation videos are harder to come by, meaning less variety as well, and I don't know of any sites/companies that make vids of just males. Maybe I just haven't found them yet though? Idk. 

Try searching by the search term of "watersports"  you can find couple activities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like male wettings if they are really desperate, and there is a good spread. I feel like if a man is wearing jeans, I'll probably enjoy it. It really depends on the circumstance, and the wet spot that is shown.

I'm bisexual, and I really prefer having sex with men, but when it comes to wetting, I definitely lean towards women. Something about being familiar with vaginas makes it really exciting to watch a girl pee herself.

23 hours ago, astralis said:

I'll take a little bit of nudity if it's not overdramatic and weird but I've noticed guys like to pull their pants down a lot for some reason and then pull them back up, maybe it's a dick thing?

I can only speak from personal experiance but whenever I try wetting myself I find the way my dick ends up resting if i dont move it or give it room tends to nip the tip a tiny bit and stop the flow in a decently painful way- While some of it is going to be the fetish kicking in like I assume most people that partake in wettings would- I think some of it may be trying to readjust drematically

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily peeing but desperate, squirming, begging for a loo, unable to stand or sit still, grabbing himself, moaning, dancing around...now that’s incredibly hot wether he leaks, makes it on time or has an accident...the best but by a very long way is the desperation. There’s never enough of that! 

One of my female friends S seems to have an interest in this, or maybe just an unusual sense of humor. 

After my partner F joined our group, and we all went on a long drive somewhere, there was an incident with S that made me think she’s just into this. F ended up getting pretty desperate for a stop, but there weren’t any for a while. The area was also too open and there were too many cars for him to just go on the side of the road. Of course, I was very interested in his fidgeting, and I was trying to rub his thigh and talk to him so he’d feel better like I usually did. But, I noticed S watching too, and commenting on how adorable she thought it was, which she didn’t normally do when she saw us doing other couple-y things. By the time we got to a rest stop, F was in a bad state and was already trying to get the door open before we’d parked.

He rushed in, and S went in after him… Into the mens’ room. It was deserted, so nobody was around to see her doing that, at least. Turns out she had one of those funnel things that help female-bodied people pee standing up, and she decided to pee in the urinal right next to him. She was wearing a skirt that day, so I guess that made it easier to do that. I think she was kind of trying to psyche him out. She succeeded. He told me later that if he hadn't just spent the last half hour on the road ready to burst, he probably would have ended up stopping mid-stream once she took the place next to him and started trying to talk with him. He told her kind of jokingly that if she wanted to use the urinals, she needed to learn the rules. Like, that you should never take the one right beside someone else, and you aren't supposed to talk.

So. Yeah. Maybe she’s just got a weird sense of humor, or maybe she’s into this. I’m not sure. She’s always been very bold, outgoing and not shy at all, so maybe that’s part of why she acts that way, too.

Edited by segaface (see edit history)

I'm a straight woman but penises do not turn me on when I'm seeking for well- a quick masturbational material, not to mention that I'm more of a desperation fan over anything else.

For me to get turned on by a boy peeing it can't just be with a random online video- I need to feel some sort of attachment to the boy and find them extremely attractive- I also have that desire on the back of my mind of holding my future boyfriend's penis while he pees after a bit of a desperation scene- now that's hot.