Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dominate or Be Dominated?

Guest Armaril

Now this is a good question! 
as a woman I would get very excited and turned on at being able to prevent a male getting to pee though I am too caring to ever hurt anyone. That said if I asked a man to refrain from using the loo all day at work and he Dane home bursting I’d very much reward him for his efforts, after making him a coffee and hearing all about his day first 😜
in the right circumstances I could definitely be sun though but I’d have to really trust the other person. Seeing how my prolonged desperation and holding turned them on would really spur me to keep holding but it would have to come with a safety net like a word we agreed that called things off if I was say in pain or he was. 

it’s a brilliant fantasy though and while I’m nit generally a fan of handcuffs and the like the thought of a desperate man stuck somewhere really is incredibly hot. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am far more submissive than dominant, so I would much prefer to be dominated, but I have gone the other way before and enjoyed it

I think I can be a mixture of dominant or submissive, depending on my mood lol. Sometimes I feel very submissive and girly and I like to have my bf dominate me and tell me I can't go to the toile

It’s always been a fantasy to be dominated. To have to ask, beg to use the bathroom. Even be tied up, fed more water and have my bulging bladder teased! Unfortunately, I’ve not had the chance to exper

I'd definitely prefer to dominate instead of being dominated. As that'll arouse me the most. 

Though in a good, trustworthy friendship or relationship, I'd be more than willing to subject myself to the pleasures of my female companion. If this would please her. 

Good comment about the 'safeword' btw-that as well as completely trusting each other (as well as finding the other sexually attractive) would be some things that would certainly win me over. 

In general I'm a switch but when it comes to holding/wetting I'm a total sub. I enjoy the freedom of not being in control and I also enjoy the humiliation that comes once you finally give in. I mean, I may pretend it's what I'm trying to avoid but we all know what I'm really after. It's hard though, because I feel like a lot of women on here prefer to sub for omo and I'm only comfortable subbing for women but it is what it is. 

Switch, because being both sounds like it would allow for more experimentation and fun.  Honestly though every encounter that was sexual in any capacity, I was excruciatingly turned on by the thought of being dommed and controlled, or humiliated in someway have having to allow myself to be vulnerable.

I suspect that's only due to my limited experience in the bedroom and also being a virgin and "not knowing what to do".  I wonder if my confidence would increase and I would become more dominant.  

Oh Goddess, please dominate me. I have tried to be in charge and I just can't. There is something within me that is worried that I am going to ask someone to do something they really don't want to do, even if they say they do want to do it.

I know part of this comes from kindergarten. I was the "new kid" who came to the class after the start of the year. Very soon after, a girl says to me "I bet you can't kiss me!".

She runs off through the playground. I take off after her, being the naïve boy. I chase her around a huge willow, whose branches are draped to the ground and give a little privacy. I get lucky and trip a little at the same time she decided to change direction. We run into each other (lightly). We stare at each other. I kiss her lightly on the cheek.

She hauls back and literally knocks me out.

The teachers come out after recess is over and I am missing. (Quiet, new kid - no one is used to me being there.)  They conclude I am (literally their words) "dumb and re_-_-_d enough to run into a tree and knock himself out".

So, I got the message. Don't take charge. I got detention for two weeks when they asked me what happened. I didn't lie. Yes, I am an idiot. 

This is an interesting question for me.  A number of years ago the answer would have been simple, I like to dominate. 

More specifically the fantasy is being with a woman who wants to have her bladder controlled.  Like it's part of a game and she wants to have permission to pee, which of course I would deny.  The play continues until she wets herself, again what she is looking for. 

However now I feel like I could switch between the two.  Sometimes I really like the idea of a woman denying me until I pee myself.  This depends more on the circumstance and my mood and is not as broad an interest as dominating a lady (which works for me in all the time). 

I wonder if there is a part of me likes the idea of being dominated not by a person, but by a situation.  Like I've enjoyed going out in public late at time, while bursting, and then wetting myself and being forced to get back home while random people drive by and maybe see my "accident".