Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dominate or Be Dominated?

Guest Armaril

18 hours ago, Lasseman said:

Yes all this lockdowns! Hope that the vaccine is delivered on time some we can start to hang out whit our friends soon!

Time to get some extra warmth in the bed now, outside it’s some teen degrees below zero and a lot of wind!

Have a nice warm wet day now Alice!😉

I second that. Fingers crossed summer is better.

Oh yes it's been very snowy here too. I've had some extra warmth spreading slowly under the covers on some evenings lately 😉

Thank you 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am far more submissive than dominant, so I would much prefer to be dominated, but I have gone the other way before and enjoyed it

I think I can be a mixture of dominant or submissive, depending on my mood lol. Sometimes I feel very submissive and girly and I like to have my bf dominate me and tell me I can't go to the toile

It’s always been a fantasy to be dominated. To have to ask, beg to use the bathroom. Even be tied up, fed more water and have my bulging bladder teased! Unfortunately, I’ve not had the chance to exper

I love both. 
To summarize, I'm gonna paste in a little something from my tumblr:
I am in love with the idea of holding to please someone. Oh, you want me to stay out of the bathroom all day until you get home from work? Yeah, you got it. You want me to stay achingly full for hours, just because you like to see me squirm? You’re the boss. You want me to cram even more water into my already overstuffed bladder just so you can get off? Your wish is my command. Take advantage of me, push my limits, and make me beg for relief suffer for your own selfish enjoyment. I’ll hold until you’re done, and do whatever you say in the meantime. 
And being on the dominant end of it is just as much fun to me.
Also, my DMs are open lol, js

Depends on my mood. I'm not really into forced holding but peeing on someone is a pretty dominate thing to do. But I'd only want to pee on someone who's into it. I don't think I'd like it at all if she hated it but did it anyway just because she wanted to please me. I used to have a female friend who hated giving a BJ but did it to her husband just because she loved him and he liked it. I couldn't imagine making someone I love do something like that(or peeing on them) if they don't want to.

It would be great to be in a switchy relationship with a girl that was really into omo.

Sub: she dresses strict and tells me that I can't go to the toilet.  Me disgracing myself is inevitable and she has to strip my wet pants and undies off like a baby.

Dom: she dresses girly, maybe in a school uniform, and has to ask permission to go to the toilet.  when she doesn't get permission she wets her knickers and I have to clean her up.

to dominate, for sure! i looove the idea of being the one in control, watching as my sub is helpless and forced to listen to my every command even as his bladder fills up to full. i think it's cute~ 💖 an idea i like a lot is doing a session where the sub had to drink at least 3 liters or so and is forced to hold for an hour to two (only being allowed to piss without any punishment if he makes it through the time), but each time he leaks i add an additional 5 minutes to the timer, making it a real test of his control. there's a lot of ideas about punishments in my head too, like forcing him to do a public wetting around other people if he pissed without my permission or other humiliating  things like that.

the idea of being dominated isn't nearly as appealing to me personally, especially the idea of having to give up my power and submit. i'm too much of a brat, hehe~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Despboy15
On 3/2/2021 at 9:57 PM, TenshiDrop said:

I’m a switch, I don’t mind being either. Usually it depends on my partner. But a lot of my recent fantasies have been pretty bottom-y..

My thoughts exactly 

On 2/3/2021 at 2:43 PM, Armaril said:

Do you like to dominate or be dominated?

Definitely the first.

My preference only developed over the last couple of years, but denying relief to someone who clearly needs it with a sickeningly sweet smile and a "Naaah, you're fine! You can hold it! 🙂" gives me an ungodly amount of pleasure. Being a sadistic asshole while pretending to be kind and/or merciful is the very best thing ever. Getting the sub's hopes up only to take the opportunity for relief away a second before he would have gotten relief, aah... 🤭 I want him to beg me, to be vocal about his desperation, to squirm and shift around, to twist his legs and double over, and rest assured that I enjoy every last second of it. I want him to tear up and say in defeat "... okay, I'll hold it..." and maybe even make him say that he in fact doesn't need to pee at all, while we both know full well that an accident is about to happen really soon...

*ahem* Sorry, I got a bit carried away 😄 Being a bladder sub for me isn't easy, I only like to play with people who actually enjoy having an extremely full bladder and genuinely losing control. Maybe it's because I tend to put other's needs before my own ones in real life that I derive insane amounts of pleasure out of having power over others and watching their body ("I need to pee") and mind ("...but I can't right now!") fight a cruel battle until the latter inevitably gives in.

Applications are open though. 😛

11 minutes ago, younggermangay said:

Definitely the first.

My preference only developed over the last couple of years, but denying relief to someone who clearly needs it with a sickeningly sweet smile and a "Naaah, you're fine! You can hold it! 🙂" gives me an ungodly amount of pleasure. Being a sadistic asshole while pretending to be kind and/or merciful is the very best thing ever. Getting the sub's hopes up only to take the opportunity for relief away a second before he would have gotten relief, aah... 🤭 I want him to beg me, to be vocal about his desperation, to squirm and shift around, to twist his legs and double over, and rest assured that I enjoy every last second of it. I want him to tear up and say in defeat "... okay, I'll hold it..." and maybe even make him say that he in fact doesn't need to pee at all, while we both know full well that an accident is about to happen really soon...

*ahem* Sorry, I got a bit carried away 😄 Being a bladder sub for me isn't easy, I only like to play with people who actually enjoy having an extremely full bladder and genuinely losing control. Maybe it's because I tend to put other's needs before my own ones in real life that I derive insane amounts of pleasure out of having power over others and watching their body ("I need to pee") and mind ("...but I can't right now!") fight a cruel battle until the latter inevitably gives in.

Applications are open though. 😛

Reminds me of something we did a couple weeks ago, where I told my partner he could stand at the toilet and unzip, but still didn't have permission to let anything out. That was the most I'd ever heard him beg. I only made him stand there like that for a few minutes before I said he could go, but it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. 

1 minute ago, segaface said:

Reminds me of something we did a couple weeks ago, where I told my partner he could stand at the toilet and unzip, but still didn't have permission to let anything out. That was the most I'd ever heard him beg. I only made him stand there like that for a few minutes before I said he could go, but it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. 

That would be totally something I'd make the sub do as well 😄  Maybe even increasing the time he'd have to wait before peeing every time by 30 seconds, then add a dripping faucet to it as well... so many possibilities to be cruel 😛

A recurring fantasy I have is road trip desperation. The sub had to beg me first to even consider leaving the highway for the next rest area, and when I finally turn off the highway... I'd slow the car down a bit too much... drive through the parking spaces... drive past the bathrooms... and then drive back onto the highway without stopping 😈 Even just imagining the horror in the poor sub's face... 🤤

6 minutes ago, younggermangay said:

That would be totally something I'd make the sub do as well 😄  Maybe even increasing the time he'd have to wait before peeing every time by 30 seconds, then add a dripping faucet to it as well... so many possibilities to be cruel 😛

He leaked a couple of times before I'd said he could go. I'm thinking next time I try this, if he leaks I'm going to say he needs to wait another minute as punishment for it. 

Dominated all the way. i want to be told when i can use the bathroom. i want to be forced to have to end up wetting myself because i was denied the bathroom, and also when i wet myself be punished for not being able to hold it as long as i was told. something like i hav to stay in the wet pants all day and must continute to wet them whenever i have to go. same with my other fantasy of being a foot slave to a woman 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/9/2021 at 6:00 AM, Lasseman said:

Yes all this lockdowns! Hope that the vaccine is delivered on time some we can start to hang out whit our friends soon!

Time to get some extra warmth in the bed now, outside it’s some teen degrees below zero and a lot of wind!

Have a nice warm wet day now Alice!😉

How is with lookdown for yo now? Maybe time to take your friend for a ride and hang out?♥️