Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dominate or Be Dominated?

Guest Armaril

Guest Armaril

Do you like to dominate or be dominated? For me personally, I would love to dominate my partner. I love to see other people desperate and the idea of being the one in control of your partner's bladder? Yes. Also because I'm not necessarily the type to be dominated. First, I'm not a big fan of having a bursting bladder. I'm more turned on seeing others with a full bladder, not mine. Secondly, I don't really squirm when I'm desperate, especially when someone is watching me. The closest you'll get to seeing me squirm is some knee bouncing, that's it. Lastly, I'd just be too shy. As a socially awkward person, I would definitely ruin it with my stupid shy giggles. I imagine dominating my partner would make me feel confident, something I don't feel very often. I don't think I'll ever find a partner to dominate but I mean, a person can dream.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am far more submissive than dominant, so I would much prefer to be dominated, but I have gone the other way before and enjoyed it

I think I can be a mixture of dominant or submissive, depending on my mood lol. Sometimes I feel very submissive and girly and I like to have my bf dominate me and tell me I can't go to the toile

It’s always been a fantasy to be dominated. To have to ask, beg to use the bathroom. Even be tied up, fed more water and have my bulging bladder teased! Unfortunately, I’ve not had the chance to exper

I am really submissive in general so it's easier to be dominated I suppose, although I can become a little bit dominant when I see another woman is in urinary distress, as I think that when one person has to pee and the other person doesn't it naturally creates a power dynamic where the person who doesn't have to go is in a dominant position and the person who does have to go is sort of at their mercy.

On 2/3/2021 at 8:43 PM, Armaril said:

Do you like to dominate or be dominated? For me personally, I would love to dominate my partner. I love to see other people desperate and the idea of being the one in control of your partner's bladder? Yes. Also because I'm not necessarily the type to be dominated. First, I'm not a big fan of having a bursting bladder. I'm more turned on seeing others with a full bladder, not mine. Secondly, I don't really squirm when I'm desperate, especially when someone is watching me. The closest you'll get to seeing me squirm is some knee bouncing, that's it. Lastly, I'd just be too shy. As a socially awkward person, I would definitely ruin it with my stupid shy giggles. I imagine dominating my partner would make me feel confident, something I don't feel very often. I don't think I'll ever find a partner to dominate but I mean, a person can dream.

I think we are the same person

Oh, dominate (gently) I much prefer. Some of the most fun I've had was hypnotizing someone on here to be completely obedient, then guiding her to relax all her muscles until she wet herself completely. I also completely took away her bladder control for two days, and on a separate occasion, made holding and wetting cause her immensely pleasurable sensations.

I'm a switch, and have been dominated before - it feels nice, but dominating is more fun for me.

I think I can be a mixture of dominant or submissive, depending on my mood lol.

Sometimes I feel very submissive and girly and I like to have my bf dominate me and tell me I can't go to the toilet and I have no choice but to wet myself.  Sonetimes while we cuddle and I'm so desperate but he holds me and spoons me until I have an accident and soak us both.

Other times I like to dominate him, but not as much his bladder, more just dominating him to get what I want and pee all over him 🤭 especially during sex.

The idea of me dominating a cute shy/innocent girl and making her wet the bed or sit in my lap and making her wet her pants and not letting her use the bathroom is red hot though too.😮 maybe one dat that will happen.

I think it's good to mix it up a little, but it definitely depends on the person you're with I suppose. 

I'm definitely sub, but I have preferences.  I guess there are at least 2 different ways to be dominant and use pee.  The dominant person may control their sub's bladder and either not let them go until they have an accident or command them to just let go in their pants.  Then the dominant person could use their own pee to mark the sub as their own or use it in other fun and humiliating ways.  I like the idea of a woman deciding to sit astride my lap and let go and make it look like I wet myself and tease me that I wet my pants or something along those lines  This works great if she has a skirt on and leaves little evidence that it was her.

I guess you could say that I'm sub, but I have very distinct ideas of how I like to be dominated.  My girlfriend accuses me of trying to "top from bottom".

1 hour ago, ilikeadultvids said:

I'm definitely sub, but I have preferences.  I guess there are at least 2 different ways to be dominant and use pee.  The dominant person may control their sub's bladder and either not let them go until they have an accident or command them to just let go in their pants.  Then the dominant person could use their own pee to mark the sub as their own or use it in other fun and humiliating ways.  I like the idea of a woman deciding to sit astride my lap and let go and make it look like I wet myself and tease me that I wet my pants or something along those lines  This works great if she has a skirt on and leaves little evidence that it was her.

I guess you could say that I'm sub, but I have very distinct ideas of how I like to be dominated.  My girlfriend accuses me of trying to "top from bottom".

'Trying to top from bottom'.. Love that idea! 

This D/sub-discussion is getting quite d e e p and sophisticated.. I like your ideas on the matter people, thank you for sharing! 

Personally I believe there's so much possible between the two far ends of this power-play, and I could easily see myself take on the role of a dominant as well as a sub, really. 

Especially when there's so much beauty and excitement to be experienced as with omorashi.. 

4 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

I think I can be a mixture of dominant or submissive, depending on my mood lol.

Sometimes I feel very submissive and girly and I like to have my bf dominate me and tell me I can't go to the toilet and I have no choice but to wet myself.  Sonetimes while we cuddle and I'm so desperate but he holds me and spoons me until I have an accident and soak us both.

Other times I like to dominate him, but not as much his bladder, more just dominating him to get what I want and pee all over him 🤭 especially during sex.

The idea of me dominating a cute shy/innocent girl and making her wet the bed or sit in my lap and making her wet her pants and not letting her use the bathroom is red hot though too.😮 maybe one dat that will happen.

I think it's good to mix it up a little, but it definitely depends on the person you're with I suppose. 

How about your friend that was riding along in the car whit you and your bf?😉😘

8 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Haha maybe one day. We havent been able to hang out for a while because of lockdown here in the UK 

But I'd love to have her sit on my lap and make it warm 😉

Yes all this lockdowns! Hope that the vaccine is delivered on time some we can start to hang out whit our friends soon!

Time to get some extra warmth in the bed now, outside it’s some teen degrees below zero and a lot of wind!

Have a nice warm wet day now Alice!😉

I can do either, but I'm definitely more of a sub, though I think for different reasons than a lot of people here! I'm not at all a submissive person in 99% of situations, and I actually have an intellectual disability that, among other things, causes making decisions and sort of running my own life to be a thousand times more exhausting than it is for most people. So with omo, or sex in general really, while I can have a good time if I'm the one in control, it's *so* much more relaxing to just take all that pressure off of myself and let the other person decide what's going to happen. I'm not sure what it is about omo in particular, but being dominated in that context just relaxes me in a way that nothing else does!

Either can be fun, however in my marriage I am submissive because my husband isn't into holding himself and besides male wetting isn't so much my thing anyway. I'm bisexual so I guess in another life I could be dominating another woman. We do some really fun stuff with him tickling me until I wet, or tying me up and making me wet myself. So fun.