Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saw something weird on FB

So I normally watch FB clips for things to make me laugh like Loony toon shorts and all that, then I come across a video that made me want to talk about this.

So here's the scene, it's in a school can't tell where just after lunch time, you'd just eaten something with Lemonade and as you get up to go to class you suddenly feel the urge to poop, like really bad so you head to the toilet only to find every student in the school also has to poop real bad, some not even making it and having to poop in a nearby bin or worse in their pants, it gets so bad that class gets cancelled for the day, then you get tagged by someone called theturdburgler showing you, your friends and fellow classmates shitting themselves.

Now call me a curious soul but what the hell happened????? because even I don't know.

51 minutes ago, Red Simpson said:

So I normally watch FB clips for things to make me laugh like Loony toon shorts and all that, then I come across a video that made me want to talk about this.

So here's the scene, it's in a school can't tell where just after lunch time, you'd just eaten something with Lemonade and as you get up to go to class you suddenly feel the urge to poop, like really bad so you head to the toilet only to find every student in the school also has to poop real bad, some not even making it and having to poop in a nearby bin or worse in their pants, it gets so bad that class gets cancelled for the day, then you get tagged by someone called theturdburgler showing you, your friends and fellow classmates messing themselves.

Now call me a curious soul but what the hell happened????? because even I don't know.

The clip you’re talking about is from a show called American Vandal on Netflix