Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Golden showers. Yay or Nay?

I enjoy it very much, myself. Though when I was younger I really only enjoyed wetting and not the idea of being completely covered in piss. It wasn't until fairly recently that I got curious about it and eventually when my curiosity got the better of me I actually tried it out, aaand my opinion changed… And now being on the receiving end of a golden shower would probably be the hottest thing ever for me. Especially if it's connected to wetting as well 🤭

But I’m curious what your thoughts are! What do you think about golden showers? Have you tried it? Do you like it? Do you prefer receiving or giving?

Edited by Viridis (see edit history)

I think it would be good fun! But it also really depends on the circumstances. For example, I think it would be more enjoyable for me being fully clothed on the receiving end rather than naked. I have not tried either side, so I can't be 100% certain of course. It wouldn't be something that I'd be against though, there's all sorts of ways that sound pretty awesome.

I think the only method I would really say no too, at least at the top of my head, is drinking. I don't think that part of it is for me.

I like the idea of a golden shower IF all parties are wearing something. At the very least, underwear or swimsuit, of course peeing on someone through pants or shorts would be fun too.

I'd like to be on the receiving end of a golden shower from a female partner, and I wouldn't mind giving her one either through my pants, shorts, or wetting underwear. (Well... if I was giving it I wouldn't mind pulling my pants down (even though I love wetting), it's just female nudity I don't like)

Yes, pissing while having sex in the bath or a suitably protected bed both with the ex and a couple of girlfriends.  Also would go out for a few drinks both wearing lycra catsuits under our clothes so we couldn't use a public toilet.  When we got home we'd strip to the catsuits and the one who lost control first would be put in the bath with their hands tied (still in the lycra) and the other would strip and piss on them from head to toe and leave them for an hour, maybe coming back to piss some more.  A couple of times the loser was spreadeagled to the bed for the winner to piss on and left overnight.

Very important for both to be well hydrated for some time beforehand so the smell (or taste) isn't too unpleasant.

I like golden showers but only fully clothed. I sometimes do it myself instead of wetting, i soak my shirt, pants and socks. When I play with my girlfriend, most often she wets herself and then gets her clothes and hair soaked with my pee. One time she peed through her pantyhose on me when I was lying on the ground and it was amazing, we would try this more times.

I watch lots of wetting videos and clothed golden showers are almost impossible to find. Most of them are naked or almost naked

On 2/1/2021 at 3:03 PM, Viridis said:

What do you think about golden showers? Have you tried it? Do you like it? Do you prefer receiving or giving?

I've tried both giving and receiving out of curiosity. It didn't feel gross, but I wouldn't say I got a pleasure from it either. It was just kind of meh, whatever. If my partner would want me to do it, I would, but I wouldn't initiate it myself.

44 minutes ago, Jekkil said:

Which contexts if I may?

- In a standard context, just someone else sitting on my lap and wetting or me doing it to someone else. 

- Someone sitting on my lap and wetting in an ageplay context or me doing it to someone else, with the end result being that they have to be put back in diapers (as far as the scene is concerned). 

- Someone "marking" me in a BDSM scenario. 

- Someone doing so as a means of mocking me for liking pee. 

Oh, yes indeed. I like a few situations involving golden showers, but not really all. I like a little bondage where I'm tied out otherwise pinned down by a woman who sits on either my face or my lap and pees. I prefer she wears panties and I'm wearing pants, my underwear or panties or something like that. I like if she wets my pants too, especially if I'm helpless to prevent it. 

That said, those are really kinda the only places I "get". Peeing on my chest or stomach doesn't really do as much for me. 

A little bit of an offshoot that I do enjoy is when she wets herself and then makes me wear her wet clothes. 

Similarly, I did see a baby pickles video not too long ago where she is wearing a diaper that she spent a long time soaking over and over. After it is good and saturated, she takes it off and puts it on the viewer (pov video) and tapes it up so you soak in her soggy diaper. I liked that video. 

While I do love seeing a woman pee thru her panties onto a man's privates (or without panties on), I personally wouldn't want someone to piss on say my face or chest. So I guess yay, but with conditions.