Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The potential of AI to generate pee images.

Earlier this month OpenAI announced DALL-E and CLIP. CLIP is a publicly available AI that can determine what's in an image, DALL-E is a text to image AI that can generate images from text prompts, image prompts, or a mix of both. The images generated by DALL-E are amazing, although there's currently no public access. https://openai.com/blog/dall-e/

Now onto the fun part. With CLIP being publicly available researchers have combined it with other image generating AI which we can use to try and generate images of our various fetishes, or just pictures of cute cats. Here's a link to a Google Colab notebook that combines CLIP and BigGAN. https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1Q2DIeMqYm_Sc5mlurnnurMMVqlgXpZNO?usp=sharing#scrollTo=WwoYCbgNTdYH Google Colab runs on Google servers, not your local machine, so there's no system requirements.

To start using it follow the directions in each section on the page exactly or you won't be able to generate any images.

For the prompt you want to be specific, but not too specific. So rather than "A woman peeing her pants" try "A photograph of a woman wearing blue jeans, the blue jeans have a pee stain on them". The AI is capable of producing many different types of images; drawings, sketches, paintings, etc. If you want the image in a certain style (this includes the style of a particular person) you can put that at the end. So you could put "A drawing of a woman peeing her pants in the style of anime". The AI can also generate non-pee images, it's really good at making Pokemon.

I've attempted to get it to generate various pictures of people peeing their pants with varying success, but everything is rather abstract, as most images generated by this AI are, so don't expect to get anything that looks like a real image. Below is an image generated after 700 iterations (it takes about 76 seconds for 100 iterations) using the prompt "A photograph of a woman wearing blue jeans, the blue jeans have been peed in". As you can see there are blue jeans, it's vaguely shaped like a woman, and there's something yellowish in the image that the AI probably thinks looks like pee. I have found that you'll get better results if you only type in what you want to see rather than actions in the image.. So instead of "peeing her pants" you should say "there's a pee stain on the pants" or something like that, but try anything.

download.png

Edit: Here's another one I tried generating, I picked the image that came out at 1000 iterations and I'm letting it keep going it. It's a little better as there is something that kind of looks like a pee spot between the legs. The AI decided to give her a big butt. The prompt I used is "A photograph of a woman wearing blue jeans, the blue jeans have a pee stain"

download.png.104c31c276e700753ac38baed1a7204e.png

Edited by kruton (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a LORA out that finally does what I want. You can see some results here. 

The LORA I'm using is https://civitai.com/models/9719/goldenside. It can do wet stains on clothing but there's no way to direct it to do that so it only does it when it wants. I've found a few different illustration focused checkpoints that work with it, other LORAs also work with it with varying levels of success. https://civitai.com/models/6526/studio-ghibli-style-lora plus https://civitai.com/models/23900/anylora-checkpoint along with the goldenside LORA can make some good studio ghibli style pee images. I've added a few Studio Ghibli style images. The LORA was overtrained on forests so everything is in a forest.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)

Well you guys certainly dialled some of those up to 11... 🙂  I'm against censorship in AI, at least for otherwise legal stuff, thats why we have laws.

I'm also into more implied stuff - Omorashi is about Desperation, after all, the peeing is just what happens when it Ends. Some people love both. I most like when a great writer like Hubertp or Jill is ramping up the tension...

Anyway, as for AI and implied.. imagine getting stuck in an elevator with some important guy, and not wanting to embarrass yourself?

Yes, its AI, not real. Yes, I made it.

Take Care

X.

Elevator Composure.png

Edited by Denial
fix broken image link (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...