Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale The only real pee accident I've had as an adult

When a fellow has been drinking beer, even if he pees just before leaving the venue, for the next hour or so his kidneys may still be working at high speed, and even with good control he might have less than an hour to reach a toilet.  Many of us can recall "breaking the seal" and then needing to pee again urgently in a half an hour.  If you are in transit, you have a problem!

6 hours ago, BladderLad said:

If you were stood in a corner of a parking lot peeing on the ground anyway, why did you have to wet yourself?? 

Fair question! My subway-to-bus change happened at the Pentagon City Metro station. I'm sure there wasn't as much of a police presence there as at the actual Pentagon station (one stop away on the Yellow line) but I found that it was still significant at the time. This was only about half a decade after 9/11.

I generally have no problem peeing on a bush or tree or in an alley if I really need to and can get away with it, but the last thing I wanted was to get nabbed by a cop for peeing in public not too far from the Pentagon. Especially since I figured it was going to be a long pee where I'd be "exposed" for minutes, which ended up being the case.

It's also not the kind of Metro station that was bustling with city chaos, especially at that hour. More of a calm, suburban-ish vibe IMO. So if I was spotted peeing, it would have been a fairly odd sight. And while I was far enough away from other people that I could pee myself discretely while wearing a black swimsuit (standing around nonchalantly, "Ho hum, don't mind me! just having a quiet moment to myself after the workday."), whipping it out and peeing in the parking lot felt like it would've been too obvious.

Based on my personal risk model, I still think it was the best choice given the situation, even if it's not what I'd imagined when I left home that morning ;)

7 hours ago, NotGonnaMakeIt said:

Fair question! My subway-to-bus change happened at the Pentagon City Metro station. I'm sure there wasn't as much of a police presence there as at the actual Pentagon station (one stop away on the Yellow line) but I found that it was still significant at the time. This was only about half a decade after 9/11.

I generally have no problem peeing on a bush or tree or in an alley if I really need to and can get away with it, but the last thing I wanted was to get nabbed by a cop for peeing in public not too far from the Pentagon. Especially since I figured it was going to be a long pee where I'd be "exposed" for minutes, which ended up being the case.

It's also not the kind of Metro station that was bustling with city chaos, especially at that hour. More of a calm, suburban-ish vibe IMO. So if I was spotted peeing, it would have been a fairly odd sight. And while I was far enough away from other people that I could pee myself discretely while wearing a black swimsuit (standing around nonchalantly, "Ho hum, don't mind me! just having a quiet moment to myself after the workday."), whipping it out and peeing in the parking lot felt like it would've been too obvious.

Based on my personal risk model, I still think it was the best choice given the situation, even if it's not what I'd imagined when I left home that morning 😉

That makes sense!  I guess for me, the worst of all worlds would be being seen wetting myself 😀

That's pretty bold of you - I've been there not so long ago -

I was on my way back from the beach and I really had to pee. I was waiting for the bus and I knew I have one hour drive ahead -
There was no way I could hold it this long, so I decided to pee my pants.
Unlike you - I sat down to pee my pants. I didn't want anyone to come and see my shorts dripping. Luckily I was wearing a dark grey Umbro shorts so the stain wasn't very visible...
I kind of wish I was doing it like you, standing up and casually peeing my pants... Maybe next summer :)

17 hours ago, NotGonnaMakeIt said:

Based on my personal risk model, I still think it was the best choice given the situation, even if it's not what I'd imagined when I left home that morning 😉

I lived in dc for 8 years and peed my pants many times due to increased police presence 😱 couldn’t risk getting caught on public indecency 

13 hours ago, BladderLad said:

That makes sense!  I guess for me, the worst of all worlds would be being seen wetting myself 😀

Yeah, I hear ya. Being seen wetting myself was a close "second worst outcome" for me, but it was dark out and I had a bit of privacy, and the greater risk seemed to be getting caught by a cop while peeing behind a car vs. being caught by another commuter while wetting myself—which could have meant a lot of different things depending on who saw me, but at least it wouldn't have been illegal. Also, this is before the smartphone era, so even if someone saw me wetting, I wouldn't have become a meme. 

At the time, I was a college kid who'd soon be applying for full-time jobs, and the thought of having to disclose a public indecency charge to potential employers was pretty convincing. And I was making these decisions while a little bit drunk. 

But also, I was commuting by myself, heading home to an apartment where I lived by myself, wearing clothes that likely wouldn't show the accident. 

If I'd been, say, wearing a pair of light-colored chinos while hanging out with a big group of my colleagues or with my girlfriend at the time (who had no idea about my fetish and I don't think would have been into it at all), I likely would have thought, Screw it, the reputational damage of being known to the whole world as the guy who thoroughly soaked his pants in public is way worse than getting booked for public indecency, I'm gonna go pee behind that bush.

I'm glad it didn't come down to that, though 😅

Edited by NotGonnaMakeIt (see edit history)