Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vaccination Diapered?

Hey! As someone who is also terrified of injections I can definitely see the benefit of wearing a diaper as a comfort item while getting it done. But, at the same time, I'm not too sure that I'd want to go while desperate/needing to pee by any means. It's probably a personal thing, but I can't see that factor helping terribly much versus letting myself get distracted with something on my phone x3.

I'm due for mine in a month or so and yes, I plan to wear a nappy because the trip will take the better part of two hours and since Covid I've regularly worn an all-in-one with plastic pants if I go out for any length of time so I don't have to use public toilets due to infection risk.  I'll also probably be wearing a full chastity belt thanks to a mischievous gf/xgf but that's another story.

I recently have both my shots of the COVID vaccine. I did not wear for either but I definitely should have the second time!

I actually meant to wear a Goodnite Pull Up during my second shot but was running late and forgot to put one on.

It was a drive thru vaccine clinic and I got delayed in line, and finally after 30 minute wait I finally got to go into the parking lot to get my shot. I was already bursting to pee at this point. It takes a few minutes for them to come out to your car, verify who you are, update your vaccine card and go get your shot. After they shoot you up, you are required to wait 15 minutes before leaving. All this took time and I was squirming like crazy. I had to pee so bad as I waited those 15 minutes after my shot. The clock ticked so slow and I was so afraid I was going to have an accident.

I kicked myself the whole time for not wearing a pull up. Life would have been much more pain free and not as stressed out about peeing all over my clothes and car.

Finally got the leave and rush home.

Barely made it inside and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't even stand up straight as I peed. It just hurt to much to stand up straight.

By far the closest I have ever come to have an actual accident without any protection. 

I have learned my lesson now.