Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate on a 10 Airplane Ride...

Guest StrwbryMilkTae

On 1/31/2021 at 8:15 PM, StrwbryMilkTae said:

We're taking the whole "friends with benefits" thing into consideration rn lol. But it sounds like u and you're gf had a fun time 😉 😄 

Your friend of yours sounded really concerned for you and it sounds like you are both working to evolve your relationship. Once you have that kind of relationship, if you want to feel this kind of bladder pain again or even worse and you want your friend to help you hold it in public, drink 96oz of water (not all at once though cause of water intoxication risks) or 96oz of whatever drink makes you have to pee the worst or a couple 7-Eleven Big Gulps and go on a really long trip. That will really cause a build up of pee in you and the torment will really get you red-faced, sobbing and sweating buckets and make you lose your mind with need and have you wanting to scream and it will fell much worse than a bowling ball. (If you feel pain in your kidneys or back or sides however, that is absolutely when you should go pee cause of fluids receding back into the kidneys and that is dangerous. You can pee in an empty cup if your kidneys really start to hurt.) Then you can ask him to put his hand down your panties and help you hold it in if that's what you want him to do. You can do this if you want to (though it sounds like you wouldn't want to suffer this again or experience worse bladder pain) but do it safely. 

Edited by Ridge (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

I just revisited this thread and I still very much enjoy reading this experience you had with extreme pee desperation. It is still very hot to me despite the pain you felt, you’re like a super woman holding back this huge liquid bowling ball in your lower stomach for over twelve hours. Given that you liked my other comment and you’ve been holding a lot more than 1100ml of water in your bladder and you had a crazy huge pee bulge, it kind of gives me the impression that you want to feel more excruciating pressure than your ten hour plane ride and go past your limits and go crazy and sobbing from need. Has your bladder hurt this bad again or have you experienced pressure much more excruciating than your ten hour plane ride? If not, do you want to? How much pee do you want to hold in your bladder one day and for how long?