Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/30/2021 at 5:46 PM, Lilly_Magic said:

I've done something I haven't gotten to do in such a long time. I had nearly forgotten that feeling. In the evenings I like to drink a large cup of hot tea to help me relax. Sometimes I use the restroom before going to bed, sometimes I don't. I like the feeling of a nice 7 full bladder as I fall asleep. Of course upon waking I'm always at a 9 or 10. Just perfect for a morning urgent trip to... wherever I feel like peeing 😉. Mostly it's just a run to the bathroom.  But this morning 
I would have the perfect opportunity not to.
 So after my evening tea the night before, I just put down an extra blanket and climbed in bed, knowing I'd be pretty desperate by morning. 
 We already know how my morning went. Me squirming a little, not wanting to get up to pee, saying "fuck it" and then soaking myself and the bed. After I laid there under my nice warm covers and on topnof my nice warm puddle, half asleep and enjoying my naughtiness. I decided that it felt too good to get out of bed. 
 Even just laying there in my pissy wet bed, felt so amazing. It had need way too long since I had a bed I could do that in. I started reminiscing about those days. Days where I was alone, wet, naughty, body tingling with excitement. 
 Then there's that feeling when you know that if you just relaxed your muscles you co!l8+oo}pp}uld let the piss flow. We all know that feeling. Warm and soothing, and comfortable. As soon as I got that feeling I knew how I would spend the rest of my naughty morning. Laying there relaxed and pissing myself every time that little tingle comes.  I don't know if this happens to others, but every time, just after a small gush of piss leaks out, my body quivers a little and twitches. It feels like the smallest shiver of an orgasm. 
 Ten times 
My goal was to spend the morning in my wet bed, leaking like a baby, at least ten times. Each time the rush of piss escaped and ran down my bottom, or soaked up the front of my pajamas, or trickled down my legs, felt like warm hands stroking my skin, like a hot little tongue licking and kissing most sensitive areas. And then at the end of each leaking piss, there was that twitch, arousing me little by little. By the tenth time wetting my bed in my soaked pajamas I couldn't take it anymore. I had to take care of this delicious sexy feeling I was getting in my tummy with each wetting. 
So I took down my pajamas bottoms and my panties, turned onto my stomach and began rubbing the wet blanket against my self, grinding the soft hot fabric. It felt so amazing, like a warm wet mouth kissing and licking. It felt so hot and naughty and sexy. It felt personal and secret and sensual. Climaxing like that was a feeling that I hadn't had in a very long time. It was so good that I had to push one last spurt of piss out right in the middle of that intimate pleasure and savor the tickling feeling as it trickled down my vulva and down my legs. 

20210130_085619_1612019033919.png

20210130_085527_1612019076800.png

20210130_085546_1612018984740.png

Love it. Bedwetting is so naughty and warm💦