Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for xtube videos

• 4 months later...

Sadly, X tube removed all posts by members that were not "verified" last November  I think.  to be "verified" I think you had to pay, and register as an  amateur . I was a very active member there and had many pix and videos built up over 10  years.  

I had many female favorites and friends who posted some outstanding peeing both naked and wetting content. Desperate Sue was definitely one of them. The really long desperation she did on the stairs, holding well after she started leaking was on of my favorites. I guess I just assumed they would always be there, and with a couple of exceptions, never downloaded them. So now they are mostly lost forever, unless someone had the forethought to download these videos. 😡 

Edited by wettingman
typo (see edit history)
4 hours ago, wettingman said:

Sadly, X tube removed all posts by members that were not "verified" last November  I think.  to be "verified" I think you had to pay, and register as an  amateur . I was a very active member there and had many pix and videos built up over 10  years.  

I had many female favorites and friends who posted some outstanding peeing both naked and wetting content. Desperate Sue was definitely one of them. The really long desperation she did on the stairs, holding well after she started leaking was on of my favorites. I guess I just assumed they would always be there, and with a couple of exceptions, never downloaded them. So now they are mostly lost forever, unless someone had the forethought to download these videos. 😡 

Ahhhh thank you I was wondering why all the videos from different users were gone

There were so many great creators on xtube! It was probably the first site I ever visited that had amateur omo content. Desperate Sue, peepeedee, seansgirl, multifetishgirl, holdingonhard, burstingchick420, YourPrincess, babyweewee, swishersweetie and wetlinda were a few I used to watch. Hopefully I still have a few videos saved on a hard drive somewhere. 

I lost all my own videos from xtube as they removed them all with no warning. I hadn’t saved them and it upset me so much I haven’t had the confidence to join anywhere else or even make videos again. So many of my favourites were list too.

I avoid xtube now because so much of the best stuff has been lost. 

On 6/5/2021 at 3:10 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

I lost all my own videos from xtube as they removed them all with no warning. I hadn’t saved them and it upset me so much I haven’t had the confidence to join anywhere else or even make videos again. So many of my favourites were list too.

It sucks that that happened. Must've been really discouraging. You were really good at making videos and I hope you can rebuild your confidence again

On 6/5/2021 at 2:47 PM, Despguy123 said:

There were so many great creators on xtube! It was probably the first site I ever visited that had amateur omo content. Desperate Sue, peepeedee, seansgirl, multifetishgirl, holdingonhard, burstingchick420, YourPrincess, babyweewee, swishersweetie and wetlinda were a few I used to watch. Hopefully I still have a few videos saved on a hard drive somewhere. 

You forgot to meantion the user helpmehold aka @Mbgpeelover

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Have you looked into OnlyFans at all?

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Xtube was the first site I got to see decent amateur male vids way back in 2007! I finally started posting my own work on there in 2012 not only expecting it to be popular at all, was amazed at the response! Happy days 😀

I haven't checked Xtube much since they cleaned out most of their good, free videos.  Yours are still there?

• 6 months later...