Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale A desperate mountainside test of bladder endurance.

My goodness. I don’t even know where to start on this one.... I started off my day with a big breakfast and a nice lazy morning but I already had a mischievous little adventure planned. After breakfast, I grabbed a clean outfit out of the closet, but no boxers. Just a thick cozy diaper. After my shower I enjoyed every second of the fresh cozy sensation of taping myself in to nice clean dip, fresh out of the shower. I got dressed and suited up in my outdoor gear. By this point, my morning coffee and water had put me to the point of desperation already. I knew I had to get gas and then make a 35 minute drive to today’s mountain of choice, and there was just no way I was possibly going to make it. I attempted the same thing on my Monday hike which resulted in me completely losing it and soaking my fresh clean dip right there in the parking lot before I even set foot on the trail. I really did want to savor the feeling of my nice clean diaper and not completely destroy it before I even hit the trail again today. I wouldn’t have stood chance filling my car with gas without attracting all kinds of attention doing potty dances at the gas pump.... before inevitably peeing myself right then there. So as much as I hated to do it, I had no choice but to undo my top velcro tapes and use the toilet like a normal adult for once today. 
  After that I set off. Grabbed fuel, water, snacks, and about 35 minutes later I had arrived at my parking spot, and who would’ve thought, I already had pee again! Ignoring my urge, I strapped in to my snowshoes, threw on my pack, grabbed my snowboard, and set off. The woods were beautiful as always this time year. Steep mountain pitches covered in in nice open stands of hardwoods. Mostly massive, old growth Birch and Maples with some Beech trees l here and there too. As I pushed my way way up the mountain, the pressure in my bladder continued to build. By about halfway up I was growing increasingly desperate. I hiked faster and faster up the mountain with my mind set on holding my bladder until I reach the summit. My only stops were to type on my phone and had to potty dance my way through each time just to keep it together. As I pushed closer to the top, it became unbearable. I was nearly jogging up the mountain in snowshoes just to keep me from losing the last threads of control I had left over my bladder. I nearly lost it once while taking off my coat and stashing it in my pack. I was starting to break a sweat, not just from my frantic push to the summit but also the insurmountable pressure continuing to build in my bladder. I held together that time, but barely. The pressure continued to build as I made my way up. I pushed past the tenth of a mile mark from the summit on my gps and I was hot mess. Completely out of breath, panting, totally disheveled and on the verge completely pissing myself uncontrollably at any second but I pushed on. I couldn’t stop. If I stopped I peed. My phone was nearly dead by this point. I’d been keeping tucked in the front waistband of my dip just keep it from dying and I had to make the summit so I could at least document my situation before it died but in the back of my mind I knew I didn’t stand a chance. At 501 feet Gps indicated, from the top of the mountain I lost my battle. I felt tension in my bladder reach a breaking point and I scrambled frantically to get my skipants unbuttoned and my phone out. I was able to just barely hit the record button as I lost the last few threads of control that I had over my bladder. There were no little spurts or subtle beginnings to it. I dropped to my knees and my bladder just let go in one incredibly relieving , long, hot, gush. It was quite possibly one of most relieving sensations I’ve felt to this day. After what felt like forever, stood up, completely out of breath, and my legs shaking, and started to gather up my gear for the last short walk to the top. I hit the summit probably less than five minutes later. I had a few snacks and enjoyed view. I was going to snap a few pics but my phone already gave up on me, just like my bladder had. So I strapped in to my snowboard and enjoyed what I would dare say was the best powder run back down the mountain I’ve had this season. I just got home, enjoyed a nice hot bowl of beef stew and I’m now kicking back and unwinding as I type this, still in warm, dip from this morning 😉

Just showing off my waistband between potty dances!

AE76D0F9-A170-433C-941B-F908BB4B5477.thumb.jpeg.eb0cdf9cf1178c249236f2e0a29027e7.jpeg

Still dry, but barely!
762E7876-87C6-45DE-AC7E-123BBF7B9E88.thumb.jpeg.3b782f1120b72729f2ee506c86b7a504.jpeg

501 feet from the summit, the moment I lost my battle

Edited by jboarder64L
fixed title (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to A desperate mountainside test of bladder endurance.

It really is! Almost as much as failing😂 Who would have thought that trying not to pee my pants could ever be such a great way to stay in shape! Lol. It really was so much fun though. You’ve got me really thinking now .....Imagine a game where everyone had their pants padlocked. Had to drink a set amount of water beforehand, and then there was one padlock key on top of the mountain.....It could prob be a Japanese game show or something tbh haha!

And who says you need to get out of bed and dash to the bathroom anyway?! What fun is that?! 🤣

1 minute ago, nappypants said:

Holding in a nappy is a different sort of experience as it's so easy to just let go, knowing you won't make a mess everywhere, so motivating yourself to keep holding is more challenging!

It’s crazy how much of a difference the psychological aspect  of it makes. It makes it so much harder. Trying to hold in public or in a situation where losing the battle is just not an option is way easier. Get in to a dip and it practically cuts your hold time in half. The extra level of difficulty made it all the more fun though!