• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

3 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Mmmmmm hmmmmm sooo good

And really, in all honestly, I kinda like that goodnites are so leaky lol. It’s like a combo of everything I love about omo 😏

Absolutely! I mean, what would omo be without all the naughty puddles and wet spots we all know and love?! Not to mention the fun in knowing full well your poor pullup doesn't stand a chance.......while also knowing you're just gonna flood it anyway 😁

How incredibly naughty and sexy this is. I think a lot of us now are wondering if we are on conference calls with others who are secretly holding a full bladder and wetting a diaper? 

You clearly had prepared well and while you say you didn’t expect to need to be active in the call it is exciting to imagine you getting surprised with a question as you squirmed or even as you released and are sighing and whimpering with relief!!! A lovely fantasy’s but really I am just glad you got to have so much fun during a boring meeting 

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Mmmmmm hmmmmm sooo good

And really, in all honestly, I kinda like that goodnites are so leaky lol. It’s like a combo of everything I love about omo 😏

Goodnites are the best type of diapers for exactly that reason. I am looking forward to the new sizes coming out!

• 1 month later...

You know?  I bet your boss has absolutely no clue what you mean when you tell him that you are "preparing for the meeting". 

You seem to have gotten a lot more wet in the back.  I guess that's what you get for using a boy's padding which loads them up in front with less protection in the middle and back.  I suppose if your intention was to leak, that makes sense.  Either way, still love the pics.  If this is the result, I think I speak for most of us when I say please encourage your boss to schedule more meetings.  😄 

16 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

You know?  I bet your boss has absolutely no clue what you mean when you tell him that you are "preparing for the meeting". 

You seem to have gotten a lot more wet in the back.  I guess that's what you get for using a boy's padding which loads them up in front with less protection in the middle and back.  I suppose if your intention was to leak, that makes sense.  Either way, still love the pics.  If this is the result, I think I speak for most of us when I say please encourage your boss to schedule more meetings.  😄 

My boss is a woman, but ya, I definitely hope she has no idea lol. 

my intention was totally to leak, but I was surprised how dry the front stayed! Coincidentally, we have a meeting coming up this Friday.....☺️

I'm about to do the same!  Meeting with my boss, a woman, I shall have no pants on, just a diaper.  In this case, a tranquility slimline- very crinkly, so-so absorbtion.

I did in the past tell her about my incontinence though when I had to share an office with someone, so it might not be a total surprise if she was somehow able to guess.