Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Rika and Ake

Guest Hypnolover78

Guest Hypnolover78

I decided that I would just start to talk about my two favorite characters here before anyone takes me up on my offer in celebration of my promotion to Newbie status.   So Rika is a cat girl, her people have lived their lives in captivity for a very long time.   People want cat girls because they have healing abilities, or rather they can ease a persons pain.  They are also said to be able to pull stress from peoples heads like loose threads.  Rika is the most timid and subby of her people.   She likes being treated as a slave, but she doesn't like being beat for disobeying, but she doesn't have the will to resist her masters.  One master took pity on poor Rika, and gave her something to help her.   He programmed another personality inside of her with the use of hypnosis.  Thing is, that other personality became more sentient than he had expected.  Two souls reside inside of Rika now.   The other's name is Ake  (Pronounced Ah-kay) and she is the polar opposite of Rika.  Where Rika's desire is to be enslaved, Ake's desire is to dominate.  Rika might be more than happy to bow down to anyone, Ake won't let anyone even dream of dominating her.  She is so confident in her abilities that it bores her to just hypnotize people, so she let's Rika have control of her body most of the time.  When they switch,  Ake uses magic to alter her form.  Both to entrance her subject before she hypnotizes them, and to disassociate herself from Rika as much as possible (she hates Rika for how subby she is)  Their dynamic is bait and switch.    Even the subbiest subs would want to dominate Rika because of how submissive she is.  Or at least they take pity on her because of how helpless she is on her own.   Rika's nature makes people let their guard way down, that's when Ake switches in and takes over the person dominating Rika.  From there she humiliates her pet through making them wet themselves and other tactics, while using Rika as her cover story.   Ake likes having the element of surprise on her side, so no one knows of her presence.   Ake's style of hypnosis is quite effective as well.   She only needs to get inside your mind once.  From there she creates a world in which you can't imagine being without her.  She makes her subjects fully reliant on her so even out of a trance they obediently do whatever she tells them to do.

• 2 years later...