Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet the bed

Guest Hypnolover78

Guest Hypnolover78

I was in my bed one morning, and I was feeling super super sluggish.  I would not have woken up if not for my bladder.  I knew I had to go to the bathroom but I was just too tired to even care.  It was like every time I lifted my head I could feel these invisible threads pulling my head back down into the pillow.   I just could not be bothered to get out of bed.  So I did the only logical thing.  I peed my pjs right there and then.  Funny thing was it actually made me even more sleepy.   It felt like my lower body was being dipped into like a hot tub or something.  It felt so warm, and so comforting.  I passed right back out when I was done.

Guest Hypnolover78
1 hour ago, Tall Cake said:

There's something really hot about just going in bed because you can't be bothered getting up. It's like you're rebelling against your bladder. "Wake me up when I'm this tired? I'll show you!"

Well lemme tell you it was really hot to do.  Funny enough my bladder was the thing that just put me back to sleep just as easily as it woke me up.    In a future post I have some stories where I am hypnotized, and the thing that ultimately makes me pass from being awake to being in a trance is peeing my pants.

1 hour ago, Hypnolover78 said:

Well lemme tell you it was really hot to do.  Funny enough my bladder was the thing that just put me back to sleep just as easily as it woke me up.    In a future post I have some stories where I am hypnotized, and the thing that ultimately makes me pass from being awake to being in a trance is peeing my pants.

I think it would have the opposite effect on me. Once I've wet myself I'd be too worked up to be able to sleep.

Guest Hypnolover78
15 minutes ago, Tall Cake said:

I think it would have the opposite effect on me. Once I've wet myself I'd be too worked up to be able to sleep.

I could understand that.  I think if I was more awake it would have probably done the same for me but I was just so tired that I just couldn't be bothered by it.  And with how my sheets are that whole spot felt like there was a heating pad under me and it just felt soooo good.

2 hours ago, Hypnolover78 said:

I could understand that.  I think if I was more awake it would have probably done the same for me but I was just so tired that I just couldn't be bothered by it.  And with how my sheets are that whole spot felt like there was a heating pad under me and it just felt soooo good.

Yeah, when you put it like that it sounds pretty great

Guest Hypnolover78
2 minutes ago, Tall Cake said:

Yeah, when you put it like that it sounds pretty great

Everyone likes to feel relaxed and two of the best methods to feel that when it's really hard to are peeing yourself and hypnosis (If you ask me.) Which is why I want to see more of a combination of the two.

3 hours ago, Hypnolover78 said:

Everyone likes to feel relaxed and two of the best methods to feel that when it's really hard to are peeing yourself and hypnosis (If you ask me.) Which is why I want to see more of a combination of the two.

Well, I definitely agree that peeing feels great and is relaxing it the right scenario. Personally though, I think the initial relaxing feeling of peeing in bed is soon overtaken by the exciting turn on of peeing in bed. Though I can imagine other scenarios when peeing yourself could be relaxing. I can't speak for hypnosis though.

Guest Hypnolover78
1 hour ago, Tall Cake said:

Well, I definitely agree that peeing feels great and is relaxing it the right scenario. Personally though, I think the initial relaxing feeling of peeing in bed is soon overtaken by the exciting turn on of peeing in bed. Though I can imagine other scenarios when peeing yourself could be relaxing. I can't speak for hypnosis though.

Well I personally would suggest looking into the field but that's just my bias.   As I said before I think if I wasn't so tired I probably would have been more aroused but I had spent the past 10 days on my feet with very minimal sleep and I wasn't going to let anything, not even my bladder, stop me from finally getting a decent amount of sleep in.

2 hours ago, Hypnolover78 said:

Well I personally would suggest looking into the field but that's just my bias.   As I said before I think if I wasn't so tired I probably would have been more aroused but I had spent the past 10 days on my feet with very minimal sleep and I wasn't going to let anything, not even my bladder, stop me from finally getting a decent amount of sleep in.

Oh yeah of course. I've been in a pretty lethargic state for the last few days, just worn out with very little energy, and I can't be bothered with being aroused haha Sleep is definitely the way if you've had such a long, exhausting stretch without much sleep.
I had no idea hypnotism was even a fetish (although really, what isn't a fetish?). It's not something I've ever really been drawn to or, to be honest, believed in.

Guest Hypnolover78

47 minutes ago, Tall Cake said:

Oh yeah of course. I've been in a pretty lethargic state for the last few days, just worn out with very little energy, and I can't be bothered with being aroused haha Sleep is definitely the way if you've had such a long, exhausting stretch without much sleep.
I had no idea hypnotism was even a fetish (although really, what isn't a fetish?). It's not something I've ever really been drawn to or, to be honest, believed in.

Understandable.  Some parts of hypnosis just sound so fairy tale-ish.  I mean manipulating someone else that way? No way it's real.

Guest Hypnolover78
Just now, Tall Cake said:

No, all the stuff you see on TV etc. is exaggerated at least. I suppose I can see how being completely relaxed and zoned out could leave you suggestible to some things

Some are more suggestible than others.  My watersports fetish actually sprung from being hypnotized.   My lust for it grew from being so deeply entranced that my own voice was drowned out in my head.