Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale POV wetting my boxer briefs after returning home from a long car drive

Here's a short vid I took a few weeks ago after I had returned home from a longer drive in the car. I had felt the need to pee for some time but decided not to have a stop an instead hold it until I came home, because it was not that far anymore. Nevertheless, I already needed to go pretty badly and being alone in the car, I started holding myself.

When I came home, I decided not to go to the toilet at once but to hold it a little bit longer. I got rid of my clothes and just left my briefs and t-shirt on and did a little pee dance until I felt that I was nearly leaking. Then I stepped into the bath tub an just let go. The stream went straight through the fabric and didn't even soak my briefs very much.

1 hour ago, luvwetting said:

Here's a short vid I took a few weeks ago after I had returned home from a longer drive in the car. I had felt the need to pee for some time but decided not to have a stop an instead hold it until I came home, because it was not that far anymore. Nevertheless, I already needed to go pretty badly and being alone in the car, I started holding myself.

When I came home, I decided not to go to the toilet at once but to hold it a little bit longer. I got rid of my clothes and just left my briefs and t-shirt on and did a little pee dance until I felt that I was nearly leaking. Then I stepped into the bath tub an just let go. The stream went straight through the fabric and didn't even soak my briefs very much.

returning home.mov 10.49 MB · 7 downloads

Arriving home with a full bladder, I think many of us find reasons to hold it just a little longer.  Maybe even having a beer while doing so.