Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female new youtube wetting

Okay....It is portuguese, the title is " my cousin pissing on her clothes " ( soo far I guess anyone who was really curious there would have translated the title but anyway) the dialogue dont have anything interessanting, just they saying things like " yeah I do " ( talking about she peeing ) and her last line was " I pissed my clothes " just that....not really too much.

About omogabbi, Im not sure If they're the same girl, but she both talk portuguese lol 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Okay....It is portuguese, the title is " my cousin pissing on her clothes " ( soo far I guess anyone who was really curious there would have translated the title but anyway) the dialogue dont have anything interessanting, just they saying things like " yeah I do " ( talking about she peeing ) and her last line was " I pissed my clothes " just that....not really too much.

About omogabbi, Im not sure If they're the same girl, but she both talk portuguese lol 

She like recently had a YouTube channel and this video was on it. Sadly YouTube had to delete the channel 

2 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

It's not the same girl