Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Closest Call I've ever Had

So my job requires me to be at a phone for multiple hours a day, and then i shift off with someone else to do other stuff.

I am 22 and kinda chubby, I've only measured once at 1200ml, and i'm pretty sure i've held more. My specialty though is how i am a power pisser, my stream is incredibly strong and its my personal omo ability( i guess if we had super powers lol). The problem with that is if I let go even a tiny amount, i'm flooding. So I don't really leak ever.

This particular day I was running behind so I didn't get a chance to take a pee break before taking up the post. Normally after, i'd be ready to let go a pretty good piss, and skipping the before pee was worrying. Especially since I drank more coffee than normal before getting to work. The problem is, I didn't know how long i'd be behind the desk so of course i was nervous. I have never pissed myself outside of my home. The first two hours I felt the pressure building evenly, and because off the video recording, I couldn't hold myself or anything.

I answered phone calls, distracting myself as much as I could but my bladder was beginning to scream at me. I fanned my legs below the desk, every now and then scratching( actually holding) myself. Usually I was only there for 3 hours, I was hoping so at least. The next hour my bladder went from uncomfortably full to beyond bursting, I had to pee so freaking bad. I was so close to saying fuck it and running to the toilet, but I needed my job so I sat there basically torturing my bladder. Every minute felt like eternity, I was not going to embarrass myself so I kept it in like my bladder was made of iron. I also hadn't stood up in 3 hours so I knew that when I did stand, it may break the seal. I called my replacement at that point

"Hey when do you think you'll come and replace me?" I asked her.

"probably not for another 30, why whats up?" She questioned.

"I'm about to piss my pants so quicker the better!" I said with a laugh.

"Haha ok i'll be there as soon as I can" She hung up. I bowed my head

I was now incredibly sure I was going to piss myself. I could feel the piss trying to explode from my dick. I had my legs twisted with my penis between them.

She walked in, and I immediately stood and doubled over. "Ok i'm head to the restroom, thank you!" I didn't give her a chance to say anything no hi's or anything, I ran out of the room, down the hall to the mens room. My boss was standing at the urinal, I quickly moved into the stall unbuckled my belt began pissing immediately,  I was pissing so hard my pee hole felt like it was splitting open more. I let go off a soft moan and my boss said "damn you needed that boy." I didn't respond, just stood there pissing like a faucet. 

11 hours ago, Howfullisit said:

So my job requires me to be at a phone for multiple hours a day, and then i shift off with someone else to do other stuff.

I am 22 and kinda chubby, I've only measured once at 1200ml, and i'm pretty sure i've held more. My specialty though is how i am a power pisser, my stream is incredibly strong and its my personal omo ability( i guess if we had super powers lol). The problem with that is if I let go even a tiny amount, i'm flooding. So I don't really leak ever.

This particular day I was running behind so I didn't get a chance to take a pee break before taking up the post. Normally after, i'd be ready to let go a pretty good piss, and skipping the before pee was worrying. Especially since I drank more coffee than normal before getting to work. The problem is, I didn't know how long i'd be behind the desk so of course i was nervous. I have never pissed myself outside of my home. The first two hours I felt the pressure building evenly, and because off the video recording, I couldn't hold myself or anything.

I answered phone calls, distracting myself as much as I could but my bladder was beginning to scream at me. I fanned my legs below the desk, every now and then scratching( actually holding) myself. Usually I was only there for 3 hours, I was hoping so at least. The next hour my bladder went from uncomfortably full to beyond bursting, I had to pee so freaking bad. I was so close to saying fuck it and running to the toilet, but I needed my job so I sat there basically torturing my bladder. Every minute felt like eternity, I was not going to embarrass myself so I kept it in like my bladder was made of iron. I also hadn't stood up in 3 hours so I knew that when I did stand, it may break the seal. I called my replacement at that point

"Hey when do you think you'll come and replace me?" I asked her.

"probably not for another 30, why whats up?" She questioned.

"I'm about to piss my pants so quicker the better!" I said with a laugh.

"Haha ok i'll be there as soon as I can" She hung up. I bowed my head

I was now incredibly sure I was going to piss myself. I could feel the piss trying to explode from my dick. I had my legs twisted with my penis between them.

She walked in, and I immediately stood and doubled over. "Ok i'm head to the restroom, thank you!" I didn't give her a chance to say anything no hi's or anything, I ran out of the room, down the hall to the mens room. My boss was standing at the urinal, I quickly moved into the stall unbuckled my belt began pissing immediately,  I was pissing so hard my pee hole felt like it was splitting open more. I let go off a soft moan and my boss said "damn you needed that boy." I didn't respond, just stood there pissing like a faucet. 

Great account- love the reference to your pee hold splitting open!! 😂

On 1/25/2021 at 6:31 AM, Spectator9 said:

You probably could have taken your "before" pee and arrived at your post two minutes later without penalty, but at 22 we make bad decisions.  The fortunate thing is that at 22, you were flexible enough to hold it until you got to the men's room.  I'd guess that you learned something from the experience and won't push your luck again.

Rereading this, if you're one of us, of course you'll push your luck again!