Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else accidentally mess when letting go of a full bladder?

Guest Decim

Whenever I hold my bladder to the point of extreme desperation, I end up messing when I let go. It doesn't bother me though since I like messing as well. If I wasn't into messing this would be a serious annoyance.

I think it's because I do more than just let go, I instinctively push really hard when I start peeing with so much left in me. I guess that strong push affects my bowels too. It's almost an involuntary thing and I have to actively try to not do it sometimes. It does feel really nice to just let it all out though. Has anyone else experienced this? 

It's not my thing, but I have done it, only a couple times.  Once I was pretty drunk on the walk home from the bars, and had to piss like crazy.  There was no way I was making it home, and there was no one around.  Usually if I was walking home late at night and had to piss, I just wet my pants.  I stopped walking and let go of my bladder, and the relief was so great that I bore down instinctively.  Just about the time I felt my feet getting warm as my shoes filled up, I felt number 2 wanting to come out, and figuring I had already gone this far, I just pushed harder and let it happen.  I didn't move until I was completely empty on both ends, then walked the rest of the way home and sneaked into my complex by a service entrance and freight elevator.

As I've gotten older and bowel behavior has changed, I've noticed and now have to anticipate this more often. Wasn't such a big deal in the 20s, but man does a body change after that. Very increasingly common that after taking a leak I need to rush into a stall to save my pants. I think there is something to the increased pressure on other internal organs as our prostates enlarge and/or retract.

Also kind of works to an advantage because if you feel a bit clogged you know you can fill up the bladder and hopefully the increased pressure will trigger a bowel movement.

Just a guess.

The pelvic floor muscle layer contais both the anal and urinary sphincters.  The pelvic floor layer relaxes when we open a sphincter.  So the one we don't open also has less support.

Also, some people have a strong urinary-release refex when something stimulates the anal area.  That something can be solid waste or a finger rubbing the anal hole.  Maybe there's also a reflex working the other way.

I read about this some years ago.  Corrections welcome.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:09 AM, Stanley79 said:

The pelvic floor muscle layer contais both the anal and urinary sphincters.  The pelvic floor layer relaxes when we open a sphincter.  So the one we don't open also has less support.

Also, some people have a strong urinary-release refex when something stimulates the anal area.  That something can be solid waste or a finger rubbing the anal hole.  Maybe there's also a reflex working the other way.

It does seem a common theme that people who have pooping accidents then wet themselves at the same time... it could just be triggered by the shame of it or the feeling of having nothing left to lose so you might as well just go to the toilet in your pants in both senses, but it makes sense that there is a physical reflex that can cause the bladder to empty in this situation.

13 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

All I can think of now is this ....

pppp.jpeg

Beautiful wise words indeed. Brought a tear to my eye xd

Anyway... About the topic at hand. I haven't had a messing accident whilst releasing my pee, but I think that's because I try my best to avoid it, as I'm not into messing. I've been forced to abandon holds a few times because of it, which was a bit annoying. Thus, I always try to poop immediately after drinking when I do a hold. Basically Release nr. 2 as quick as possible and save nr. 1 for later, so to speak lol

30 minutes ago, Viridis said:

Beautiful wise words indeed. Brought a tear to my eye xd

Just something I saw in some dark corner of the internet somewhere and it it just seemed so fitting for this thread lol.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, Stanley79 said:

As a guy you can probably attest that we unzip our pants and pee outdoors all the time without incident. I feel like most of these mentions of a dude pooping while peeing in a urinal or something @trekkie is almost without a doubt, what most of us would call a shart😂 The pelvic floor muscle contractions could maybe account for that urge to pass gas that we all get so often while peeing? I do wonder though, Is that just a guy thing or do the ladies get that too?

On 1/29/2021 at 6:19 PM, jboarder64L said:

All I can think of now is this ....

pppp.jpeg

Thank you, I needed this laugh today haha.

To answer the question, I haven't noticed an urge to poop when I really have to pee. I'm probably jinxing myself. Not to get TOO tmi, but I generally poop in the morning, so I guess I simply don't need to poop later in the day. I don't purposely wet (it's not my thing), but I have had accidents, and have never had this problem.

It might be one of those things that's different for everyone. I also find it much easier to hold in poop, honestly.