Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female shireyishunjian - Chinese Website

While searching through a Russian omorashi site recently, I found this website: https://www.shireyishunjian.com/main/.

I was able to make an account, but from there everything got tricky. It seems like there's a large number of photos and videos possibly accessible on the site, although the videos are mostly uploaded to Baidu Pan, which needs a Chinese phone number. I haven't been able to download any videos because of this, but it looks like there's some good ones. There also seems to be a fair number of good pictures if you sort through.

If anybody knows some Chinese or is willing to try and figure it out with a translator it seems like there's some good stuff here. Just be aware that some of the links seem a bit shady

On 1/23/2021 at 7:29 AM, Nephron said:

I'm natively fluent in Chinese and have an account there, but I honestly do not like browsing it due to a rather messy forum layout. Also they seem to have a lot more recounts and experiences than actual photos and clips. I'll pop by occasionally to see what I can find, though.

Ah I see. I actually was able to make a Baidu Pan account after I posted this, but translation sucks so I appreciate it.

17 hours ago, sansan said:

I'm having trouble registering there

If I remember correctly the hardest part was the captcha, which I just kept reloading and guessing on until I got it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

It's quite surprised to see a discussion about my website. I apologize for any inconvienence if you found the layout a bit messy. It's because many of our members are shy to share pics and vids straightaway. Thus we were trying to create a story-sharing and friend-seeking oriented platform to encourage people to do more.

Anyway I'm glad to be here and to make friends. I'm a middle-aged Asian guy who loves omorashi, spandex and orgasm control for decades. The attachment is a 13 year old photo of pantyhose wetting (my ex partner playing with me).

hold from shireyishunjian.com

DSC06142.JPG

Edited by shire_hold (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
On 6/6/2021 at 5:30 PM, China Girl said:

My husband and I have actually used these sites before. There's a lot of stuff on there.

I think I should translate some of the stories/experiences from there into English for the pleasure of this site. Some of them are really hot.

yes please!

my chinese is very basic, and it's hard to approach my friends that are fluent and ask them to translate kink stories.