Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female (Request)Anyone have the transbordação videos by dora smek?

2 hours ago, Theonlysaneperson said:

Do you remember any specific accidents she had and what she did while having it and afterwards?

I remember a few. She would always stare into space during and for a few minutes afterwards. Sometimes she would drool a little. Then she would clean up and go back to what she was doing as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. There was one time where it had happened when she bent over to untie her shoes. I came around the corner and saw her. She was looking at me but not actually seeing me, and there was some spit bubbling at the side of her mouth. Her left hand was loosely grasping at her skirt as if she had meant to cover herself before her mind lost track of what she was doing. She was wearing light blue panties patterned with hollow yellow stars and a dark spot began to grow and some urine ran down her leg. About a minute after the dark spot stopped spreading she jolted, finished untieing her shoes, took them off, and walked out of the living room. She came back in a white dress and presumably different panties.

On 4/8/2021 at 2:05 AM, silvermoon said:

I remember a few. She would always stare into space during and for a few minutes afterwards. Sometimes she would drool a little. Then she would clean up and go back to what she was doing as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. There was one time where it had happened when she bent over to untie her shoes. I came around the corner and saw her. She was looking at me but not actually seeing me, and there was some spit bubbling at the side of her mouth. Her left hand was loosely grasping at her skirt as if she had meant to cover herself before her mind lost track of what she was doing. She was wearing light blue panties patterned with hollow yellow stars and a dark spot began to grow and some urine ran down her leg. About a minute after the dark spot stopped spreading she jolted, finished untieing her shoes, took them off, and walked out of the living room. She came back in a white dress and presumably different panties.

That sounds pretty freaking sweet, dude. B)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 1:05 AM, silvermoon said:

That sounds like a petit mal seizure.

• 2 years later...
On 2/27/2021 at 3:56 PM, Hopeful said:

Some of them are wearing incredibly sexy pants for wetting. I wonder how aware they are that there are people with fetishes who find this arousing.

Come to think of it, there's probably at least a few of the participants who signed up exactly for that reason, to express their fetish 😉 .

I had the same thought, I’d jump at the chance to participate in smth like this if it was anonymous

1 hour ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I had the same thought, I’d jump at the chance to participate in smth like this if it was anonymous

So would I. If it was paid, so much the better. Not only being allowed to piss myself, but also witness a whole bunch of other people peeing? Sign me up.

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, JamesK said:

Are there any more videos of this event?

Also, does anyone understand what they were trying to get across here? Is it just the relaxation thing, or something else? I’ve tried googling it but none of the results are in English.

I have really tried to find it but the archives from the event are deleted so I could only find pictures of low quality and the teaser everyone knows