Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female (Request)Anyone have the transbordação videos by dora smek?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 11:46 AM, nappypants said:

Did the last two not manage to do it?

I love the one near the end where she almost slips over in her own puddle as she walks away...

The very last women peed earlier in the video at about 1:48

On 2/4/2021 at 3:23 PM, siku said:

Thank you but I've already seen this one many times. This is a yearly thing so I was hoping that someone had all the other videos? Also, is there a longer version of this one?

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps surprising that it doesn’t happen more with meditation type activities then!

It occurred to me recently how, when you’re desperate or even slightly need to go, how much you’re tensing the muscles to hold it in, though you don’t think about it until you get really desperate. Just consciously relaxing your bladder muscles back to normal, not forcing it, will make you wet yourself. I have heard stories of people with certain autistic type conditions who “forget” to hold it when they’re concentrating on something else, so have to wear nappies as a result. In such cases the brain must just be wired differently so that subconscious holding reflex isn’t there.

On 2/20/2021 at 2:13 PM, nappypants said:

I have heard stories of people with certain autistic type conditions who “forget” to hold it when they’re concentrating on something else, so have to wear nappies as a result. In such cases the brain must just be wired differently so that subconscious holding reflex isn’t there.

@silvermoon is autistic and has mentioned having accidents that way before, and I remember an autistic Wetset poster who was the same. I’ve also heard of senses shutting down in response to overstimulation, so I could also see being in a situation that’s too much for you, sensory-wise or emotionally, making you forget the sensation of having to go and not realizing you’re wetting yourself.

Fortunately, my sensory troubles aren’t bad enough for anything like that (not that you’ll ever catch me in a loud bar or something) but I have wondered if my bedwetting might be connected to my autism.

4 hours ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoon is autistic and has mentioned having accidents that way before, and I remember an autistic Wetset poster who was the same. I’ve also heard of senses shutting down in response to overstimulation, so I could also see being in a situation that’s too much for you, sensory-wise or emotionally, making you forget the sensation of having to go and not realizing you’re wetting yourself.

Fortunately, my sensory troubles aren’t bad enough for anything like that (not that you’ll ever catch me in a loud bar or something) but I have wondered if my bedwetting might be connected to my autism.

Never really thought my autism had a role in this, although I think I do remember a few accidents like this before I started having bladder control issues. Makes me wonder if one of my babysitters might've had autism, she had a lot of accidents while staring into space. I don't need to constantly wear diapers anymore though. I think it's been since age 16 that at least during the day I can usually just get by with panties. 

Edited by silvermoon
adding more info (see edit history)
On 2/26/2021 at 1:37 AM, silvermoon said:

Never really thought my autism had a role in this, although I think I do remember a few accidents like this before I started having bladder control issues. Makes me wonder if one of my babysitters might've had autism, she had a lot of accidents while staring into space. I don't need to constantly wear diapers anymore though. I think it's been since age 16 that at least during the day I can usually just get by with panties. 

Must've been great to have a sitter with the same or a similar issue to you. Did you ever talk about your control problems to each other, and does she have other autistic traits?

On 2/19/2021 at 10:53 AM, Sweep Stakes said:

Some of them are wearing incredibly sexy pants for wetting. I wonder how aware they are that there are people with fetishes who find this arousing.

Come to think of it, there's probably at least a few of the participants who signed up exactly for that reason, to express their fetish 😉 .

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...