Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐ I wet my shorts in bed watching game of thrones! :p (pics and video) * mild nudity*

Who else finds bedwetting super relaxing? 😊

For me, it just feels really really good to just chill in bed and wet my pants. Sometimes I'll just let a little out bit by bit throughout watching sonething on tv, other times I get my boyfriend to cuddle me and then I'll slowly wet myself into his crotch while he spoons me. I've even fallen asleep peeing like this before when I'm really tired haha. Somehow it makes me feel happy and cozy and naughty all at once lol.

It's a nice way to unwind sonetimes after a hard day at work fo me. Who else enjoys doing this?

Guest Hypnolover78
13 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

I couldn't resist enjoying some more bedwetting on my new mat tonight, so I didn't even finish getting undressed and just went in my pink jeans on the bed watching TV... 🙈

Living my best omo life lately..😏💕

Respect

22 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

These are so hot! Thanks for sharing hun!

Thank you 💚

Anytime 😊

21 hours ago, C.omoguy said:

thanks for sharing Alice, you are too cute and horny 😍😍❤️💛

I love to see when you wet the bed.💛🔥

that's right, just like you said bedwetting is so relaxing, naughty and hot.

Thank you 💖

Bedwetting is so deliciously naughty haha! But yes it is also very relaxing when your comfy in bed and done have to get up to pee 🤭

20 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

These are so fricking hot

Hehe thank you 😋

11 hours ago, nappypants said:

GoT has plenty of moments that might shock anyone into wetting their pants! Still favourite show ever, even if some of the later series were a bit patchy. Is it your first viewing of it, and where are you up to?

It sure does! I've peed myself through quite a few episodes throughout lockdown here in the UK 😂

Yea I love it too. I unfortunately just finished the last few episodes the other night when I made this video! That was the 2nd to last episode i was watching in that video  

10 hours ago, Tall Cake said:

This is so hot.

Waiting so long in that second video, it really built up the tension and then suddenly it all just flooded out at once. I lost my mind for a second there haha

Also, and I hope I'm not out of line for saying so, but your body is incredible.

Hehe I like to tease myself and try to hold it longer but the urge to let go was strong so I just relaxed and got in the zone and let it all out 🤭

Not at all, thank you, I've not always been very body confident 💖

4 minutes ago, ews21 said:

Great videos! I like how you just nonchalantly go. Especially the second one where it comes fast.

Not sure if you are into this, but if you want a relaxing wetting that stays warm for a while, you can try diapers

Thank you:) I've always found the idea of nonchalantly wetting yourself like it's a normal thing quite hot Haha. I'm not sure why.

Tbh, I've never tried them. But the idea is nice. 😊

2 minutes ago, ews21 said:

If it helps convince you, imagine peeing in your bed while totally comfortable and then it stays warm for a long time

That sudden warmth does always feel incredibly naughty and taboo 🤭

Although myself, I've always found it more of a turn on knowing I'm peeing in my clothes and seeing/feeling them get all wet.

And I wet under the covers sometimes and have my bf to spoon me while I keep us both warm 😂 so I guess I've never really had the urge to get diapers because we both have an interest in clothes wetting/watersports:)

8 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Although myself, I've always found it more of a turn on knowing I'm peeing in my clothes and seeing/feeling them get all wet.

And I wet under the covers sometimes and have my bf to spoon me while I keep us both warm 😂 so I guess I've never really had the urge to get diapers because we both have an interest in clothes wetting/watersports:)

Ohhh I see, you like to share the warmth. In that case it is a bit harder in diapers. Also if you get the ones that are too small, you always have the change of having an accident

16 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

You should at least give nappies a try... they open up all kinds of extra possibilities. The world is your toilet (even more so than when you just go in your pants, as there’s certain scenarios where that’s not socially advisable, whereas in a nappy you can just let it go and think, if only the people around me knew what I’m doing right now!)

As an in-between you could try Tena Lady pants or similar... you’d probably get one discreet wetting and then a less discreet one 😉 

16 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

It sure does! I've peed myself through quite a few episodes throughout lockdown here in the UK 😂

Yea I love it too. I unfortunately just finished the last few episodes the other night when I made this video! That was the 2nd to last episode i was watching in that video  

I was trying to identify the episode but couldn’t see enough of it to tell! I think I spotted Jon Snow but that doesn’t narrow it down too much...

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)

Gosh....you're so cute! I can't even express how much I love these. There's just something special about relaxing and letting go right then and there in bed like that. As others have said,  loved watching you soak your pink jeans. It was super hot 😍 I love your bed mat too!! It looks so soft and cozy. Thirsty too! Your pee hardly even pools up before it soaks which is super warm and cozy I'm sure. I couldn't help but check out the Peapod mats since they're available over here on the other side of the pond. Thanks so much for sharing!!! It looks so fun and naughty 😉

On 24/01/2021 at 4:21 PM, nappypants said:

You should at least give nappies a try... they open up all kinds of extra possibilities. The world is your toilet (even more so than when you just go in your pants, as there’s certain scenarios where that’s not socially advisable, whereas in a nappy you can just let it go and think, if only the people around me knew what I’m doing right now!)

As an in-between you could try Tena Lady pants or similar... you’d probably get one discreet wetting and then a less discreet one 😉 

I was trying to identify the episode but couldn’t see enough of it to tell! I think I spotted Jon Snow but that doesn’t narrow it down too much...

If I ever try them, I'll be sure to share  🙂

haha yea its a great series. Really draws you in. Lots of shocking scenes that could make you wet your pants 🤭

On 24/01/2021 at 6:55 PM, jboarder64L said:

Gosh....you're so cute! I can't even express how much I love these. There's just something special about relaxing and letting go right then and there in bed like that. As others have said,  loved watching you soak your pink jeans. It was super hot 😍 I love your bed mat too!! It looks so soft and cozy. Thirsty too! Your pee hardly even pools up before it soaks which is super warm and cozy I'm sure. I couldn't help but check out the Peapod mats since they're available over here on the other side of the pond. Thanks so much for sharing!!! It looks so fun and naughty 😉

Aww thank you 😊

You're welcome 💚 the peapod mats looked awesine, but shipping to the uk was a long wait lol. 

On 1/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, AliceWetting said:

Me too. I've tried the diapers, but somehow it just isn't the same. I prefer peeing my pants and underwear, seeing and feeling them get all wet. Of course, that can lead to other things too.

5 hours ago, dwp said:

Me too. I've tried the diapers, but somehow it just isn't the same. I prefer peeing my pants and underwear, seeing and feeling them get all wet. Of course, that can lead to other things too.

That's exactly my thoughts.

When I watch other girls peeing, I prefer being able to see it and watch the wetness spreading.

Plus for me, it's the kinkyness of a grown girl soaking her pants. I like the feeling of it spreading down my legs or feeling the wetness trucked through my fingers, and its not the same with a diaper. But everyone has different likes 💖