Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐ I wet my shorts in bed watching game of thrones! :p (pics and video) * mild nudity*

On 1/22/2021 at 7:48 AM, AliceWetting said:

Who else finds bedwetting super relaxing? 😊

I definitely do.  Wetting the bed is just such a great way to release all of your tensions.  You can also get a two-for-one out of it by jacking/jilling off afterwards . . . which is the part where I will fall asleep, at least until my clothes start to get cold

Edited by SoggyShorts
Double-submitted (see edit history)
19 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I definitely do.  Wetting the bed is just such a great way to release all of your tensions.  You can also get a two-for-one out of it by jacking/jilling off afterwards . . . which is the part where I will fall asleep, at least until my clothes start to get cold

Most of my bedwettings end up in me getting off afterwards 🤭

1 hour ago, kinky_Mr said:

Seriously hot photos and videos Alicewetting - you're very sexy ;).

You mention you like to wet with your partner while spooning - would love to see these if ever you fancy sharing. Or even better wetting whilst sat on each others laps.

Thank you 😛

yes I love to wet my pants while he spoons me. And I love to soak myself in his lap. We are planning on making some videos like that soon. They are not always as easy to film with spooning etc. Its would be easier to get someone else to do the filming, maybe one day our female freind... 😋

but I think we will nake some lap wetting videos, because I just love it.

Maybe even a lap wetting compilation where I just use his lap as my toilet every time I need to pee for a weekend? 🤔

I only have one video so far where I oee on him. heres the link in case anyone hasnt seen it or likes couple's wetting clips 💚

4 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Thank you 😛

yes I love to wet my pants while he spoons me. And I love to soak myself in his lap. We are planning on making some videos like that soon. They are not always as easy to film with spooning etc. Its would be easier to get someone else to do the filming, maybe one day our female freind... 😋

but I think we will nake some lap wetting videos, because I just love it.

Maybe even a lap wetting compilation where I just use his lap as my toilet every time I need to pee for a weekend? 🤔

I only have one video so far where I oee on him. heres the link in case anyone hasnt seen it or likes couple's wetting clips 💚

I love lap wettings.  Maybe you could give a wet lap dance to him.  Something like cuffing him to a chair and strip to your panties, then grind on him and then wet yourself while in his lap?

IDK, just some ideas.  I love your videos.

On 2/7/2021 at 6:13 PM, Wet Twink said:

Just curious, but what do people recommend to put on the mattress before wetting the bed. Should I just put down a bunch of blankets and towels to absorb all my pee? Or is there an easier solution?

You have a few options.  There are mattress covers that you can buy from the store which will protect from the pee from soaking into the mattress.  I would also be careful of the floor next to your bed too as the pee pools up beneath you and as you try to get up on one side of the bed, it will likely get a bunch of pee on the floor by there.  I know that there are other more absorbent covers for the bed, like the one that AliceWetting uses.  If you are looking to just pee yourself in the bed, but not have like completely soak the bed type sessions, you can get disposable "chucks" from the store to place down to cover a small area to help contain it.  It depends on what you are looking to do.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Season 4 is great! Kinda makes me want to start watching from the beginning now I've finished it 😂

I sometimes watch Youtube reaction videos, allows you to experience it again through the eyes of a first-time viewer, and without the 70-odd hour commitment of watching every episode in full again!

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)

Whoops! I'm so forgetful. My roommate said, "No, we're on season 4. We already finished 3." 

Now I remember the "big one" you're talking about. I was shocked when it happened, but I didn't much like the person who passed away, anyway. ha

Tonight, we finished the episode where Jorah and Tyrion sail through Valyria and the Stone Men make an appearance. 

I feel like I can say that without it being full of spoilers, because first-time watchers won't know what that means yet, anyhow. 

Such a good show!