Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So you're going to pee your pants...

You're hanging out with a friend and you REALLY have to pee. No bathrooms in sight and no other choice but to pee your pants.
What would you do? Try to hide it? Share it with your friend? Try to turn it into a joke? Act cool as if nothing happened? Say you don't mind doing it?

I was in that situation in high school. I was with my best friend and we were on our way to meet his girlfriend. I haven't told my friend I have to pee, and I tried to hide the fact I really have to pee. I took her some time to show up and while we were waiting I started to leak in my pants. I sat down on the sidewalk as fast as I could because I didn't want the front of my pants getting wet.
I kept on thinking - if my friend says anything, I'll just tell him I sat on something wet.
Eventually his girlfriend came, I kept on sitting. Once they left I got up. No damage on the front, but I knew the back of my pants was wet.
My friend and his girl had no idea I pissed my pants right in front of their eyes...

1 hour ago, PoolBoy said:

You're hanging out with a friend and you REALLY have to pee. No bathrooms in sight and no other choice but to pee your pants.

The only way this could happen to me, would be if I were trapped somewhere inside with people. The real problem here is that we are not willing to acknowledge the fact that we need to go. I had the same "issue" but at some point I realised that this is stupid. Even if there are no bathrooms we can relatively easy take a leak. I like to keep my pants dry in public.

1 hour ago, PoolBoy said:

What would you do? Try to hide it? Share it with your friend? Try to turn it into a joke? Act cool as if nothing happened? Say you don't mind doing it?

I had my fair share of similar accidents like yours when I was younger. I tried to hide the fact and get home as fast as possible.

My BBF would just laugh and tell me that I need diapers,because she knows about my peeing addicition.

My partner would encourage me to piss my pants just so he could watch, and if cuicumtance allowed we would probably try and do the Wild Thing if we thought we could get away with it.I adore making love straight after peeing my pants. It feels so naughty and erotic.

I can’t think of any scenario in which I’d have to piss myself, as in there would be no other option but to wet my pants.

But just to entertain the idea...I’d probably tell the person i had to pee, gauge their reaction, and play it by ear.

I’d probably laugh about it.  if it was my best friend I bet I could convince him to piss himself too. There was a time that it was raining and we were ion the soccer field with all the toilets locked and hopped the fence to a porta potty. we joked about just going in our pants before we found the toilet, and I think he was serious. I was highly aroused and hoping we didn’t find one. I hope we get to piss ourselves together playing ball one day! Not even gay, but damn that’d be hot

19 hours ago, Justmeinnh said:

Kind of an old trick but I've used it- carry a bottle of water with you.  If you have an accident, then "accidentally" spill the water bottle into your lap/crotch, and blame that.

It might work, if you're sitting and you pretend to be clumsy and need long time to pick up the bottle and lots of water can come out. It's easier and more realistic effect, if you have a cup or a glass. I tried this trick a couple of times in night clubs in the past, when doing my omo dares and didn't want people and especially my friends to know I wet myself.
Another problem is, if you're walking. It's very hard to spill a drink on just the right place "accidently". And still, smell of pee will eventually gave your secret away, especially if it's a big wetting and lots of pee escaped.

5 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Another problem is, if you're walking. It's very hard to spill a drink on just the right place "accidently". And still, smell of pee will eventually gave your secret away, especially if it's a big wetting and lots of pee escaped.

Ohh the smell! When I was a teenager I had this conflict - should I drink a lot (and if I'll pee my pants there will be no smell), or should I not drink at all (but if I'll pee my pants I won't be able to hide its stench...)

It's happened to me before. I was dining with a friend and had some beers with dinner. When it was time to leave, there was a wait for the bathroom, and I barely had to pee. I was confident that I could hold it until we got home. Well, 20 minutes later I was 10/10 desperate. I was super embarrassed, but I had no choice but to admit it. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey, I think we should stop at the next gas station...

Friend: But we don't need ga-

Me: I'M ABOUT TO PEE MYSELF!

Friend: Can you wait until we-

Me: IT'S AN EMERGENCY!

Luckily my friend knew the area and stopped at a fast food restaurant nearby. I barely made it to the bathroom in time. The front of my underwear was damp from spurting urine, and a small wet spot even soaked through to the front of my pants. When I was done peeing, I had to carefully position myself to hide the wet spot, so my friend wouldn't see that I partially lost control. it was SUCH a close call, and my bladder was sore the next day. 

In summary, if you're about to pee yourself, you should probably say something. Your friend might know of a bathroom nearby, and what are friends for if not to help find you a suitable place to urinate during an emergency.

Well for a start I actually don't wear pants so this wouldn't happen. I would spread my legs and pee under my skirt so it didn't show, unless I had a diaper on and then it wouldn't matter anyway. If I was wearing pants, which I don't because I think they're kind of tight and uncomfortable compared to the freedom of a skirt, then I'd just laugh and blush in joyful shame at my accident.

I’d probably just say that I really need to pee pre hand before any actually wetting occurred, and if any did I’d probably just joke about it.

Luckily I have already sewn the seeds multiple times with my friends by saying that I hate peeing in public and would rather pee my pants then pop a squat or go on a tree or something. 
So if I did pee my pants and anybody started to question, I’d just be like “I told you I’d rather pee my pants then pee out in public.”