Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tickle pee?

Tickling a women until they wet themselves sounds fun, I imagine a secluded park where a girl admits she wants to pee, instead of letting her go grabbing hold of her and tickling her until a pee spot appears. Then maybe wrestling her on top of me whilst continuing to tickle her until she completely losses control and soaks herself with me underneath

ah..i see..i sometimes do despise being tickled in some places such as my feet...but then again..i dont like anyone to touching my feet, makes my feet want to kick the person...aha...xD it's like i have to be tickled in certain places so i won't have a bad reaction. so you can't blame her...? idk

ah..i see..i sometimes do despise being tickled in some places such as my feet...but then again..i dont like anyone to touching my feet, makes my feet want to kick the person...aha...xD it's like i have to be tickled in certain places so i won't have a bad reaction. so you can't blame her...? idk

Yeah she absolutely hates being tickled in the underarms. It doesn't really bother me anywhere sometimes I'm a bit more ticklish than others though.

Nice post Omorashi1!, tickled until I pee? Yes I have been! Loved and hated it! I would have to be tied up while being tickled or teased all over, ever so gently on my bulging bladder though, as I would probably kick my way out! Yes am quite defiant at times, I scream yet I love it too! If I was tickled, I would probably pee straight away as I'm just so ticklish! lol! and then, well, if I peed say the bed for example... Wouldn't that mean a spanking? lol. Angel

I love to tickle even if there isn't pee involved. I guess some might say it's another fetish of mine. Any tickling session is made better, though, by a girl shrieking that she needs to pee.

The ideas of tickling and desperation probably both play into the same concept of control. They go hand in hand because they're both instances of the girl fighting against the impulses of her own body.

Also, tickle wetting is a particularly nice fantasy because I'm interested in ageplay as well, and that scenario seems like an especially childish one. I may even have vague memories in the back of my mind of having personally been tickled to the point of wetting as a small child. I may have somewhat sexualized that as I grew up.

But regardless of the reasons why, yes, tickling a girl who's desperate to pee is wonderful.

like, idk if it's just me or not, but have you ever like had a fantasy when you need to pee badly, but like want people to tickle you untill you burst?

because i had a fantasy like that just now...o.o

A fantasy:

I'm tied to a bed, wearing some sort of felty pajamas or maybe a cloth diaper, maybe with plastic pants or maybe unprotected. I'm desperate. A woman who wants me to become her diapered servant (who waits on her and several of her visiting female friends while wearing a wet diaper and nothing else) has taken advantage of my desperation-induced weakness to tied me up. She's ruthless. She tickles me, knowing I will lose control and wet myself. And of course I do, and then she's got me.

Only a fantasy; I've never done it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I was driving a few years ago with 2 friends (guy and girl, neither of which are into om) and she started saying she had to pee and brought up how when she was laying in bed with an ex, he had started tickling her and she was so reactive to it, she actually wet the bed.

Of course this prompted me to slow down my driving while we both started tickling her and she squirmed to get away from us. lol

• 2 months later...

While I was driving a few years ago with 2 friends (guy and girl, neither of which are into om) and she started saying she had to pee and brought up how when she was laying in bed with an ex, he had started tickling her and she was so reactive to it, she actually wet the bed.

Of course this prompted me to slow down my driving while we both started tickling her and she squirmed to get away from us. lol

Is there an ending to this delightful scenario?

• 3 weeks later...