Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls! what do you do, if you have to use a dirty toilet to pee?

First off, I'm a guy, so I know this technically doesn't directly apply to me, but sometimes I gotta sit to do more than pee.  Most of the time, the toilets are fine enough for me to sit to do my business, but there are so far 2 places that I won't go.  One is a gas station that has a weird sliding door that doesn't lock and anyone could slide the door open while you are using the toilet and the door is far enough away that you can't hold it shut.  The second was another gas station that has only port-a-potties.  I try to avoid these at all costs.  Plus, that particular gas station sold some hats and other stuff that were very politically divisive and I decided that I don't need to give them my money, though I had contemplated buying a hat and throwing it into one of the port-a-potties.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

I’ve never encountered a toilet that dirty in my life, despite extensive travel. For a squat toilet it’s just your feet, and I wear shoes in public bathrooms...

I’ve encountered lots of western style toilets in other countries that don’t have toilet seats, which means you have to hover. 

If there’s a seat, in most cases I’m not picky. It’s my legs touching the seat, not my lips. If it’s visibly dirty I hover, or wipe it off, but mostly I just sit. I think there’s only been a few times where I actually chose not to use the bathroom and tried to find somewhere else. If I were truly desperate I would have used it, and cleaned myself off after lolol. I’m more sensitive to the smell of a bathroom. If I’m gagging from the smell that’s harder for me than sitting on a slightly dirty toilet. 

Overall, I think it’s more likely that you’ll get sick due to ‘germs’ or whatever on your hands from touching the door handle, than from your thighs touching a toilet seat.....

I have always felt bad for women they are not blessed with a penis because of this as I cant imagine having to sit or hover to pee all the time. Just taking off your jackets and bag etc seems like enough of a hassle. 

Perhaps its just a gender difference where if you are born as a girl and can only pee sitting down you accept it and get used to it while for guys we never got to used to it or accepted it so we are more squeemish about it. I know guys around me that whenever they do number 2 in public restroom they make a big deal like layer it with toilet paper or hover and I suspect it is because we men have been lkucky to have never really had to accept our fate in having to always sit to pee so we are not used to it and more squemish about it

"I have always felt bad for women they are not blessed with a penis because of this as I cant imagine having to sit or hover to pee all the time. Just taking off your jackets and bag etc seems like enough of a hassle.

Perhaps its just a gender difference where if you are born as a girl and can only pee sitting down you accept it and get used to it while for guys we never got to used to it or accepted it so we are more squeemish about it. I know guys around me that whenever they do number 2 in public restroom they make a big deal like layer it with toilet paper or hover and I suspect it is because we men have been lkucky to have never really had to accept our fate in having to always sit to pee so we are not used to it and more squemish about it"

I agree with what Princess peach said, you seem to constantly bring up the idea that women feel inferior for lack of a penis. But I can tell you that most women have no desire for a penis no matter how convenient it is when it comes to peeing. We envy the convenience of guys being able to go to the bathroom sometimes, particularly when the toilet is extremely dirty, but very few women would actually desire to have a penis, lady parts are a lot more attractive as far as I'm concerned!

I do agree however that women just are naturally taught to sit on the toilet and that's pretty much the only option unless you can teach yourself to pee standing up, although that is often difficult for women. It's just easier to sit down because that's just the way women are built. And when that's the way it has always been and just the way things are you don't really question it, you don't really think I was weird that I'm sitting down to pee, that's just the way it always is. But I do think that as a result of that women have sort of a more intimate relationship with toilet seats and the bathroom in general. I think the guys are used to not having to have direct contact with the toilet seat and being able to urinate at a distance, whereas women do have to sit down and make contact with the seat every time they go to the bathroom, even if it is just to pee.

7 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I do agree however that women just are naturally taught to sit on the toilet and that's pretty much the only option unless you can teach yourself to pee standing up, although that is often difficult for women. It's just easier to sit down because that's just the way women are built. And when that's the way it has always been and just the way things are you don't really question it, you don't really think I was weird that I'm sitting down to pee, that's just the way it always is. But I do think that as a result of that women have sort of a more intimate relationship with toilet seats and the bathroom in general. I think the guys are used to not having to have direct contact with the toilet seat and being able to urinate at a distance, whereas women do have to sit down and make contact with the seat every time they go to the bathroom, even if it is just to pee.

I'm not a woman but this is a good point. I always used to hate having to sit on a public toilet seat when I needed to poo and I'd avoid it as much as possible, but as I grew older and went out more and started drinking etc. I found I'd need to poo more often. It's not a normal night out if I don't need to go for a poo at least twice, and men's toilets in bars/clubs/venues starting getting really gross after 9pm. Gradually, over time I've just become more accepting of it. It's pretty grim having to ball up a load of toilet paper to wipe a load of random men's piss of the seat, and even then I'll probably still hover or line the seat with toilet paper, but if I just can't be bothered or I'm really drunk I'll just sit down and try not to forget about it.

Also, after going to a lot of festivals I've had to sit on some really gross toilets so I've become a bit desensitised.

Basically, I imagine a life time of having to sit probably means that women are a lot tougher than men when it comes to toilet time. Although to be fair, I wouldn't have thought women would be very likely to piss all over the seats.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, DesperateJill said:

"I have always felt bad for women they are not blessed with a penis because of this as I cant imagine having to sit or hover to pee all the time. Just taking off your jackets and bag etc seems like enough of a hassle.

Perhaps its just a gender difference where if you are born as a girl and can only pee sitting down you accept it and get used to it while for guys we never got to used to it or accepted it so we are more squeemish about it. I know guys around me that whenever they do number 2 in public restroom they make a big deal like layer it with toilet paper or hover and I suspect it is because we men have been lkucky to have never really had to accept our fate in having to always sit to pee so we are not used to it and more squemish about it"

I agree with what Princess peach said, you seem to constantly bring up the idea that women feel inferior for lack of a penis. But I can tell you that most women have no desire for a penis no matter how convenient it is when it comes to peeing. We envy the convenience of guys being able to go to the bathroom sometimes, particularly when the toilet is extremely dirty, but very few women would actually desire to have a penis, lady parts are a lot more attractive as far as I'm concerned!

Actually women can pee standing up. There are only few simple steps to practice. Half squatting is another option too. Perfectly opening the urine orifice by finger assistance is important when you are going to pee standing up.

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/2020/10/female-urination-options.html

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/2020/10/urinate-standing-up-is-simple-for-women.html

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/

postures 1.jpg

postures 2.jpg

postures 3 copy.jpg

po 4 a simple.jpg

Pictures telling you how to pee - that's funny!

I've never seen public toilets quite that filthy either, although it doesn't take much filth or smell for me to not want to sit. I'll hover, or if the whole place just smells and feels too bad, if it's feasable I'll walk straight out again and hold on until I can find somewhere nicer. (preferably just on the ground in the bush, if I happen to be in that sort of place)

12 hours ago, Anna B said:

Pictures telling you how to pee - that's funny!

I've never seen public toilets quite that filthy either, although it doesn't take much filth or smell for me to not want to sit. I'll hover, or if the whole place just smells and feels too bad, if it's feasable I'll walk straight out again and hold on until I can find somewhere nicer. (preferably just on the ground in the bush, if I happen to be in that sort of place)

Fine

On 1/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, Fempstnd said:

Girls! what do you do, if you have to use a dirty toilet to pee? Are you going to squat over the toilet bowl or are you going to sit on the toilet seat?

If there is no option except using the dirty toilet what you would do really?

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/2020/10/female-urination-womens-health.html

health po 1.jpg

Hover. Problem solved...

12 hours ago, golddream said:

I try to avoid public toilets because I'm a huge germophobe. I haven't had any accidents because of it yet, though.

Oh yes, germ infections are painful, anyway you have the pee standing option too. Half squatting will be a good option as well.

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/2020/10/female-urination-options.html

4 hours ago, N1ghtshadeUwU said:

I hover above the toilet.

Yes, Half squatting option may useful too.

I had a GF that didn't make it home dry....  she left mine, with a slight need, got the train home (10min walk to station, 5 min on train) and was quite needy by the time she walked home (20mins).  She knew she needed to go, but didn't want to in the dirty public loos she walked past.  She knew she wouldn't make it and soaked her red trousers (black thin tights under).  Must've really shown.  I found out a couple of weeks later.

Edited by moiamigo
pressed too soon (see edit history)
1 hour ago, moiamigo said:

I had a GF that didn't make it home dry....  she left mine, with a slight need, got the train home (10min walk to station, 5 min on train) and was quite needy by the time she walked home (20mins).  She knew she needed to go, but didn't want to in the dirty public loos she walked past.  She knew she wouldn't make it and soaked her red trousers (black thin tights under).  Must've really shown.  I found out a couple of weeks later.

She didn't send you a picture? Did she know you were into this kind of thing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 2:08 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

I dunno....I don’t really feel like women need pity because we haven’t been ‘blessed’ with a penis. It actually annoys me to no end that you keep saying stuff like that, and I avoid your threads for that reason. But since you quoted me, I feel obligated to point out I don’t agree. We’re not less blessed. We’re equally blessed, in different ways. 

But meh, we’re all entitled to our own opinions I guess. If you get off on feeling sorry for women, have at it. But I personally feel pretty happy as is. And I think if anyone has an issue with public bathrooms, it seems more so to be you (a person with a penis) and not me (a woman, without)...just saying...

Yeah, that comes off as pretty creepy to me. I like watching my husband pee, but I'm really not jealous of what he has "down there". To be honest, when it comes to the sexual side of Omorashi, guys are at a disadvantage because they can't pee with a boner (or at least he can't, he's not into holding anyway), whereas we can pee while we have sex, which feels so good. Also, while it's only a fashion thing, I think it's really lucky that it's acceptable for ladies to wear skirts, since they feel a lot more free for me. It's an unpopular opinion but I actually find jeans and trousers really restrictive and don't like them at all, so I'm a big proponent of the skirt. I've even tried to get my husband to wear them, but he's not so keen, ha ha.

Public toilets in Japan are usually really hygienic so I haven't encountered any of the sort of disgusting places like that. If I did...well, I usually wear diapers, so...

18 hours ago, OmorashiOnna said:

Yeah, that comes off as pretty creepy to me. I like watching my husband pee, but I'm really not jealous of what he has "down there". To be honest, when it comes to the sexual side of Omorashi, guys are at a disadvantage because they can't pee with a boner (or at least he can't, he's not into holding anyway), whereas we can pee while we have sex, which feels so good. Also, while it's only a fashion thing, I think it's really lucky that it's acceptable for ladies to wear skirts, since they feel a lot more free for me. It's an unpopular opinion but I actually find jeans and trousers really restrictive and don't like them at all, so I'm a big proponent of the skirt. I've even tried to get my husband to wear them, but he's not so keen, ha ha.

Public toilets in Japan are usually really hygienic so I haven't encountered any of the sort of disgusting places like that. If I did...well, I usually wear diapers, so...

Skirts and dresses are more comfortable, especially when it comes to peeing, you can lift the skirt, pull down the panty to pee. You can even pee standing up if you are capable of spreading the labia to open the urethra.