Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Men squatting to pee?

Hi all! I dont post here often (hopefully I'll change that soon 🤞) but I thought you might like my little tale of self discovery.

Over the last couple of years I've been trying to get more of an idea of who I am. And most recently that has meant revisiting a feminine side I left behind many years ago!

I've seen lots of posts on here about women peeing standing up. And I wondered what the opposite would feel like.

Tl;dr:

Felt good.

Anyone else want to share an experience?

I'd spent the whole morning in the same way that many have these last months. Jumping from Zoom call to Zoom call, drinking water, and watching videos on YouTube.

My bladder was starting to fill and fill. I fidgeted in my seat, and rubbed my thigh to take my mind off it. 

Gradually it got to a point where I knew I would have to make a choice. Wet myself in my chair (very tempting) or go off and pee.

But then I wondered about a third option... what if I pulled my joggers part way down 'like a woman' squatted down in the shower, and peed 'like a woman'.

And so that was exactly what I did. And it felt quite sexy, but I'm not 100% sure what about it was sexy...

As I squatted there and let my aching bladder release, it got harder to pee as I got... y'know...

I finished up as best I could, rinsed off the shower, and went back to my desk. Now I kind of want to try it outside. But that's for another time!

There's something really supercute about this! It's also not something I can think that I've seen before so really interested to see what people have so say. 

I have an ex who used to sit on the loo rather than stand most of the time. I don't think there was anything fetishistic about it, but I found it interesting (he never knew about this side of me). 

WWG xx

2 minutes ago, weeweegirl said:

There's something really supercute about this! It's also not something I can think that I've seen before so really interested to see what people have so say. 

I have an ex who used to sit on the loo rather than stand most of the time. I don't think there was anything fetishistic about it, but I found it interesting (he never knew about this side of me). 

WWG xx

I'll take cute 😅

I've always liked peeing in odd places/ways. So this might just be an extension of that?

I think it would probably feel good to wet a pair of jeans in that position too!

I guess it's an extension of that, it probably feeds into your feminine side a bit too. 

I wonder if you could describe your squat position? I tend to kneel on one knee sometimes, and kind of aim away from that knee if that makes sense. Other times I'm just on the balls of my feet. 

(maybe they are the only positions, not thought that through lol) 

WWG xx

In certain regions, it is not rare for men to squat to pee. For example, when using Japanese style toilets, people of both sexes are expected to pee squatting down.

Here is the famous Japanese toilet prank video that YouTube keeps taking down, but keeps popping back up. For some reason, only males entered the specially made toilets. There are quite a few desperate victims of this prank.

This is definitely something I'm interested in. I've almost always peed sitting down in the privacy of my own home because I find it more comfortable. However, I would still pee standing when using a public restroom or the VERY rare instance when I've peed outside. Recently there have been a lot of discussions on here about women being in situations where men get to pee and they have to hold it because the act of peeing is inherently more inconvenient for women. I decided that it isn't fair, so I tried squatting and loved it. It gave me a sexual thrill as well as insight into what the other sex experiences when relieving themselves. I've decided that in the interest of equality, I will always pee like a woman.

Well I've never personally tried squatting to pee as such, although I do occasionally pee sitting on the toilet, especially there's a doubt in my mind as to whether or not pee is the only form of bodily waste that wants out.   I'm told that sitting allows the bladder to be emptied more effectively than standing, counter intuitive though the idea may be.  Jonah Falcon, owner of what's supposed to be the world's biggest penis has claimed when interviewed that he sits on the toilet to pee, although I suspect that relates to when he's out and about and maybe not something he sticks to all the time at home.  

This is really cool! I totally get it. Like others have said, it's like peeing in different ways. It's fun! 

I've squatted to pee a lot in the past, because before I got a roommate, I'd frequently empty myself on my public third floor balcony. So instead of obviously standing and urinating loudly on the cement, I'd squat. That way, I was less visible behind a brick pillar or my plants. And if anyone walked by with a dog, they would assume I was just gardening (unless a torrent of pee flowed over the edge of the balcony).

I sit down to pee almost all of the time. In the past few months, I have come to realise it is one time I feel more female than male. I haven't been able to express this even fully to myself until recently. 

Standing up to pee has always been (for me at least) boring. Seeing someone else standing and peeing is so erotic (especially a woman).

Sitting to pee has always added an extra excitement. Especially if I am peeing in panties or hose. I also love squatting and peeing. The feeling it gives me is like orgasmic shudders but without (most times) physical ejaculation. My toes and ears and upper lip goes numb, just like a very full and drawn out male penile orgasm. I just don't have the ejaculation (that I know of ... lol) outside of my body.