Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone Ever Indulge in their fetish unknowingly in adolescence

In third grade one of my friends wet herself. I didn't see it, but I saw her running off, and asked my friend what happened. He said she was laughing and peed her pants. It definitely struck my curiosity. In fourth or fifth grade I used to pee a little into my underwear so that the cloth around my privates was damp bc I liked the feeling. Before I did this I used to have a little bit come out after I went pee (even if I did the shake). Might just be my anatomy. Still happens from time to time. In middle school I found the GIGA holding contests on YouTube, and after that my fate was sealed. I've been a fan of omo and squirting since then.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a few times I can vividly remember.    The 1st was in my last year of primary school. I was an early bloomer having periods from age 11. I hated the old, cold, Victorian toilets in primar

The second time I vividly remember was not long after starting high school. I had held all day at school as always and by home time I was quite bursting. I walked the mile and a half home as quick as

During my exams. I would wait for hours being desperate as I studied. I wet myself as a kind of comfort. I still find it comforting to this day.  WWG xx

Posted Images

this was a whole thing for me. I was always interested in pee as a kid but once I hit puberty, I think I used it in place of stimulating myself when I was like 10 or 11. I didn’t know how to do that, but I knew I was very turned on by wetting. 

my older brothers had sex books like the kama sutra. I would steal them from their shelf and go hide behind my bed late at night and read them with a flashlight. I also stole my mom’s maxi pads at the same time and would wet them & my underwear while reading.

I think I only did this twice, I was too scared of getting caught. But it’s still very vivid memories.

Sometimes I would go in my shorts during sports at school by accident from having to go and being physically active. But at the time, it wasn't so sexual for me. When it really got sexual was when I met my friend who's into Omorashi and my husband at university. Then I was 18-19 (can't remember exactly). My Omorashi friend and I started having pee holding contests for who could hold it longer before we wet our skirts, and then after I'd done that a bit I found I really liked it and I started wetting in front of my boyfriend as he was then. A few years on and I'm literally wearing diapers to work...Omorashi became a big deal for me.

If you consider wetting accidents after sometimes not going to the bathroom at first possible moment, then yes. In adolescence I was already at the stage, where I started to like holding and feel the need to pee. I often held when not really necessary and that occasionally caused a real wetting accident when something unexpected happened that triggered my lack of ability to control my bladder when nervous or scared.

• 7 months later...

I was (am) a bedwetter and was daytime accident prone enough into even Jr High that pullups on big test days or field trips were the standard and diapers on trips with family were still a thing I had to negotiate on.

I didn't realize it at the time but with that back ground obviously I had every opportunity and looking back I realize that lots of the time I was "playing" as much as anything.  

I did some ill advised and risky stuff but since humiliation is/was a part of it for me (that part is complicated but sometimes I think I was setting myself up...) even the risk was just more excitement. 

Skip the bathroom before getting on the bus to come back from a field trip and try to hold it while wearing a pullup, yeah I did that a few times.  If I'd worn a pullup to school and I was dry I'd usually skip the bathroom at last break and after school and ride the bus home trying to hold it.  Sometimes I could,  sometimes I couldn't.  I always tried my best, but looking back, even though I was justifying it to myself then, now I know what I was doing was "playing". 

On weekends and summer days when I didn't have to shower and dress right away sometimes id stay in my night diaper up to several hours,  almost aways wetting or rewetting them. I thought of it then as "being lazy" but now I know...I was "playing".

In fact,  alot of what I'm "into" now looks suspiciously like recreating what I was doing then...idk if that's because the urge has always been there or if im remembering it fondly.  I think maybe it's a little of both.

I posted a reply back in January about being turned on by the thought of girls wetting themselves. I didn't know why it turned me on but I began experimenting with wetting myself in the role of being a girl. What I didn't say was what has been said by a few others. At the age of 13 I didn't know ithat wetting was a "fetish" that others indulged in. I couldn't imagine that anyone else could want to do such a strange  thing as wetting themselves on purpose. So, in that sense I was "unaware" 

On 1/21/2021 at 4:56 AM, peedesperate12 said:

When he finally got to I teased him by blocking the bathroom door and kept getting in his way. 

I did this to a friend back in primary school on the playground when he had to rush to the loo after something. We might've been around 11 at the time. The two of us actually often shared giggles over pee-related stuff - this is where my fetish started to show up, I suppose, but for him it was probably just childish immaturity. He seemed pretty unhappy to be blocked from going to the bathroom, but since I thought he felt the same way I did about pee (aka, fetishistically), I had made the assumption he'd enjoy for it some reason. xD

Back in those days I already held my pee for fun and got a kick out of it, but even after sex-ed I wasn't sure if it was normal to like holding your pee or not. I mean, it does come from the genitals...

I got back in contact with that guy via the Internet recently, but I don't dare bring any of this stuff up lol.

I remember I liked to dress in my school uniform on non-school days when I was at primary school age. I'd hide in my room while I did it though and I would rip my clothes off if I heard my mum coming up the stairs. Couldn't understand it properly at the time but I think I did have an incling that I liked the idea of wetting myself in my grey school pants maybe?

It seemed so naughty and unthinkable. I was already quite sheltered because my teachers in school liked to belittle and shout. I know it sounds cliché but my teachers really didn't like me and my mum knew it. There weren't any nearby alternative schools however, so I had to put up with their bullying. Also think, in hindsight, that this was the first time I indulged in my fetish for smart clothing.

I also wet myself accidentally one day walking home from school in a classic 'can't get through the front door in time' scenario. I noticed that I only cared about the overwhelming relief and felt no shame about wetting my pants at all. I also discovered the magic powers that black pants hold when you wet them, so it wasn't long before I started to experiment with more 'accidents' in my school uniform soon after. That stories on my profile.

Edited by Windows XPee (see edit history)

Wetting my grey trousers at primary school was probably what started the fetish for me. I was seven or eight at the time and too shy to ask to go to the toilet because the teacher had a queue of people at his desk. I totally flooded my trousers but surprisingly it appeared I got away with it as even the teacher didn't notice (or didn't say anything). But after that I got excited about wondering if any other boys wet their pants ever. I may even have asked my best friend about it at the time but he wasn't very forthcoming. I just remember asking him at a sleepover if he thought another boy once wet his pants. But he didn't seem too interested in the topic.

It was in secondary school when I started to realise that the feeling of needing to piss turned me on. I used to pee at morning breaktime and at lunchtime, so I started skipping my breaktime pee and holding on until the end of lunch. One day, I'd skipped my breaktime pee and didn't get chance to pee at lunch either so ended up holding on for the whole day. I still remember the excited, slightly nervous feeling of walking into my afternoon lessons bursting to pee and wondering if I was going to be able to hold on 2 more hours to the end of school. Luckily, I managed to hold on and the feeling of being so desperate after holding my pee all day was incredible and I began to do this more and more until I could comfortably hold my piss for the entire school day until I arrived home.

I loved the feeling of holding a full bladder as I sat squirming through my afternoon lessons, and I loved seeing girls in my class desperate as well. I'd often drink a lot of water in the morning so by the time I finally arrived home from school I'd be absolutely desperate to pee, and sometimes I'd watch desperation videos and have an amazing wank before allowing myself to go to the toilet. In my final year of school I started staying behind for a few hours after school had ended, either to use the school's music recording studio or to work on my GCSE coursework, so on those days I'd hold my pee in for even longer. After a couple of hours I'd be frantic to piss and extremely turned on, squirming like crazy on my seat with my full bladder swollen and plump under my school trousers, and sometimes if I was feeling particularly brave I'd even find somewhere to have a sneaky wank (I almost got caught by a teacher once). 

I definitely did and got caught too by a family member! I had discovered both peeing and exhibitionism at that teen age and so I would sometimes pee in a plant outside our garage with my pants and underwear all the way down. Even in the daytime where anyone looking out their window would easily see me. My brother caught me and I was super embarrassed and couldn’t explain it to him. 

I had a friend who I think had some bladder weakness so that it was `okay' for him to wet himself. He'd just be told to get changed. I envied this guy !! Once he did it for me outside in the street while we were playing football. He let me watch. It was intense but I was unaware of the fetish aspect and it was pre-sexual. I had to content myself with wetting my swimming trunks before entering the water, and used to look forward to this very much.

The fetish `disappeared' for quite a few years as I went through adolescence and began masturabating over more `normal' things.....until one day in my 20's I read George Bataille's `The Story Of The Eye' and that was it ! Wet boy for life !! There are several descriptions of wetting and masturbating in what is a highly charged erotic novel, amazing for its time (written in the early 20th century I believe)

This was of course pre-internet where the best you could hope for was a letter in Forum, but my God finding one was like gold, and I can still come by reading a well written wetting experience !

Edited by Skippyboy
Layout (see edit history)

The second time I vividly remember was not long after starting high school. I had held all day at school as always and by home time I was quite bursting. I walked the mile and a half home as quick as I could but unfortunately my siblings bet me and we only had one bathroom. 
Because I was needing to pee all afternoon I hadn’t drank much so while I waited for the bathroom I made myself a glass of juice and stood at the kitchen sink drinking it pee dancing. I then went back to my room to keep waiting. 
I remember pacing the room in desperation, wedging my legs over the end of the bed frame and pressing down to try and help me hold and even climbing on my bike and pushing down on the saddle, but nothing was really helping and I was frantic to wee! I finally heard my brother come out the toilet but as I raced to get in my sister bet me and I returned to my room literally on the verge of weeing! 
At that point I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold any longer as I looked around my bedroom for anything I could pee in. On my desk was one of these and I remember tipping the contents hurriedly onto my desk and trying to control my wee enough as I filled the sections with pee. It didn’t hold much but it was just enough to allow me enough control to get to the bathroom finally. 

I think from a you g age I found holding my bladder exciting and enjoyable but I was terrified of being caught so never did this again! 

A8D21DA5-C55F-45C7-B05E-2671DC409DFB.jpeg

I did wet myself pretty badly coming back from a pumpkin patch field trip in third grade, but after that I stayed away from anything with my bladder until about 7th grade when I was holding one night out of laziness and tried just rolling on my stomach and grinding on the bed to keep holding until something came out and I thought I was leaking 😬 but enough about that 😜 after that I did start just holding not knowing it was a fetish through seventh and eighth grade, then push to hold until I get home. Sometimes I'd hold it until I got to the toilet, sometimes I'd leak at the door, sometimes I'd lose control trying to get my belt loose in front of the toilet, but this was before I knew this was a fetish and once I found it was (thank you LeakyP and Skymouse) I've experimented with a little of everything.

I guess it wasn't really unknowingly as I knew I like seeing girls need to pee or wet themselves as soon as I entered kindergarten, but I do remember playing with my cousin (female and a year older than me) around the age of 7 or 8. Our games would often involve the characters needing to use the bathroom and not being able to go. I was aware enough at that age to know why I enjoyed the games we played while also realizing I should keep it a secret. In addition, we'd also encourage each other to hold it when we expressed the need to use the bathroom. As a result, I witnessed a handful of accidents involving her. To this day I wonder if she's into omo and other things or if it was just the humor an 8 year old has. Whenever I see her at family occasions and stuff, she's certainly not shy to announce to the room when she needs to pee and all that, which certainly adds to the allure, but even then I'll probably never know.

My experiences with her always made me think me of this relatively taboo story on here about two cousins that grew up together and eventually developed a relationship via omo. It was never finished, but if my anecdote caught your attention, you can read it here:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/11539-how-it-all-began/

Edited by 8BitMike (see edit history)
20 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

Wetting my grey trousers at primary school was probably what started the fetish for me. I was seven or eight at the time and too shy to ask to go to the toilet because the teacher had a queue of people at his desk. I totally flooded my trousers but surprisingly it appeared I got away with it as even the teacher didn't notice (or didn't say anything). But after that I got excited about wondering if any other boys wet their pants ever. I may even have asked my best friend about it at the time but he wasn't very forthcoming. I just remember asking him at a sleepover if he thought another boy once wet his pants. But he didn't seem too interested in the topic.

Makes me wish I'd tried wetting myself in primary school lol, but I can't imagine getting away with it in grey pants, especially around others!

19 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I used to sneak outside as an adolescent and pee between our shed and garage. I wouldn’t say it was ‘unknowingly’ because I definitely knew there was no rational reason to do so, except that for some reason, I liked it, especially when I reallllllllly had to go and had been squeezing and holding myself. One time I ended up getting carried away on the rubbing and squeezing and came in my little yelllow shorts. That was kind of the tipping point into it being sexual for me….obviously lol
When I was much younger I used to love to sit on the sand at the beach with my legs apart. I’d pile all the sand up between my legs and pack it in tight and then pee. I also knew this wasn’t really appropriate, but jeeeeezus I loved it and sometimes I just couldn’t resist. I’d actually love to recreate this as an adult…..

Let us know if you do (and how many beachgoers look at you funny, lol.)

Absolutely. I would pee outside nearly everyday after school. I would get off at the first bus stop and walk home. On my walk I would always hit up a little hidden pee spot.

When I was younger I would spend a lot of time on the beach with a few of my female cousins. No one was shy about peeing on the beach or in the water. They would often squat down directly in front of me and pee through their bikini bottoms. I really didn’t realize it was a fetish of mine until I was a little older.

Looking back I definitely did without knowing why I felt that way.  As a kid I’d usually been pretty good at making sure I made it to the bathroom once I was out of diapers but did have a couple few & far between accidents waiting for an occupied bathroom.  While I knew it was bad/embarrassing to wet myself I was actually intrigued by it and my little mind swore I’d try wetting myself “once a year” (I was 6/7 so it’s pretty hazy).  I think I only tried to dribble in my briefs a couple times if I snuck away to the bathroom but could never bring myself to fully wet myself because how could I explain that to my mom.

Fast forward to 8th grade-ish and as I started to explore more sexual feelings I’d sneak a pair of old briefs into the shower and wet in them routinely and that’s where I started to really discover the idea of wetting myself as a fetish and why I liked to see girls wet themselves too.  

Yes, I purposely allowed myself to have an "accident" once in front of someone that I had known for several years -- and had watched have an accident of their own -- when I was about 15. 

I convinced myself at the time that I was having an accident, but I realize now I was purposely setting myself up because the situation was such that I could do it without many/anyone knowing.  They didn't go to school with me. It was a summer thing.