Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone Ever Indulge in their fetish unknowingly in adolescence

I remember this one time back in high school during marching band practice and this one guy had to pee really bad. He kept whining to me about it and how the director wouldn't let him go. When he finally got to I teased him by blocking the bathroom door and kept getting in his way. 

I'm now wondering if he picked up on my fetish or (hopefully) he just thought I was fooling around 

I had no idea what I was doing at the time, I wasn't really thinking through my actions at the time 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a few times I can vividly remember.    The 1st was in my last year of primary school. I was an early bloomer having periods from age 11. I hated the old, cold, Victorian toilets in primar

The second time I vividly remember was not long after starting high school. I had held all day at school as always and by home time I was quite bursting. I walked the mile and a half home as quick as

During my exams. I would wait for hours being desperate as I studied. I wet myself as a kind of comfort. I still find it comforting to this day.  WWG xx

Posted Images

I don't know if I would say I was indulging my fetish in adolescence but that's when I think I started to slowly realize that I was turned on by a full bladder, even though it frustrated me. I learned this because they locked all of the girls bathrooms at high school except for one, leading to lots of desperate situations!

Yep, when I hit puberty, I found I liked making wet spots on my pants with my pee. So I would often leak out spurts in my shorts while I was at school. I would even go to the toilet and relax my sphincter for a bit in front of the urinal without actually peeing in it. Or if I did, it would just be for a bit before I whipped it back in and finish in my pants. I liked that mild fullness sensation.

I used to leak in later grade school and in high school once in a while too, so that I had my underwear wet under jeans for a while.  I liked getting home in the afternoon and seeing the yellow stain and would wear the same jeans another day or more if they didn't have much of a scent because I liked knowing I was wearing piss without actually having to wet. 

Actually the origin of my interest was from a friend who sometimes wet his pants at lunch in the bathroom in 7th grade(?).  I thought it was a mistake, but he said he just felt like it.  He didn't do it a lot, but enough to make a fist-sized spot on his jeans.  For some reason I was really intrigued by that.  So a few days later, I went into the bathroom and took a piss through my underwear, which ended up getting my pants wet and I had to cover up for the rest of the day.  But I really liked it.  I showed him I did it and we talked about it a little bit.  From there my experiments branched out..

I also used to wet my bed instead of getting up to piss.  I would just flood it and go back to sleep.  I was a bedwetter anyway, which I had always hated.  But once I started discovering a fun side to wetting and in conjunction with puberty and hormones, I found that it was enjoyable to be awake and let it happen.  I'm not sure if that's why I never stopped wetting the bed completely to this day (accidentally) but it might have been a factor.  Any time I woke up wet in the middle of the night I would let out whatever was in my bladder, and then I started wetting on nights where I was dry. 

Edited by Soaked Sheets (see edit history)
On 1/21/2021 at 6:19 PM, peedesperate12 said:

Not angry, maybe a little annoyed cause he had to go really bad but was def laughing a bit about it 

He picked up on your fetish alright. Who but a fellow pisser would block a toilet doorway? Who but a pisser would laugh about it?

I'm another who has wet since childhood. Was it a fetish at that stage? I don't know, don't care, and still piss myself at every opportunity.

I definitely have. I've been in to this for as long as I can remember. I can specifically remember bringing a diaper in to our blanket fort when I was 4 years old and I couldn't stop playing with it. I remember wanting so bad to wear it. My older cousin was not impressed and told to me to put the diaper outside. In all my four year old wisdom, not knowing he just meant outside the fort, I brought it literally outside and put it on the front steps..... Of all my earliest memories, one of the few I could possibly remember in such vivid detail, of course, would involve diapers  🤣  I also have plenty of memories of secretly peeing in my pants at pretty much all ages. One time in my very early adolescent years I stole a few pullups that had been long stashed in the closet and peed in it in bed. It wasn't the first time I'd done that, but this night was different. I couldn't help but want to keep rubbing myself and the sensation of it all was pure bliss......then I felt some incredibly intense sensations that I had never felt before which ended with an indescribable feeling. It was if I was peeing myself uncontrollably in long, writhing, uncontrolled spurts. I had no idea what in the world had just happened and was, in the moment, actually terrified. Needless to say, a few years later I ended up discovering what all of those wild sensations I experienced that night REALLY were. lol

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)
14 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

...One time in my very early adolescent years I stole a few pullups that had been long stashed in the closet and peed in it in bed. It wasn't the first time I'd done that, but this night was different. I couldn't help but want to keep rubbing myself and the sensation of it all was pure bliss......then I felt some incredibly intense sensations that I had never felt before which ended with an indescribable feeling. It was if I was peeing myself uncontrollably in long, writhing, uncontrolled spurts. I had no idea what in the world had just happened and was, in the moment, actually terrified. Needless to say, a few years later I ended up discovering what all of those wild sensations I experienced that night REALLY were. lol

I had a very similar experience. For me it was nylon track pants, or nylon snow bibs. I wet them accidentally twice while inner-tubing on the ski slopes when I was young. It felt so amazing that I began fantasizing about wetting myself again in some track pants.

So one night I put on 5+ layers of boxers and two pairs of track pants, trying to pee my pants. I got what I now know was a massive boner, and kept rubbing until I too discovered that magic feeling... needless to saying that pretty much linked that fetish, along with wetting myself, to me for life.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:56 AM, peedesperate12 said:

I teased him by blocking the bathroom door and kept getting in his way. 

this was a thing i did in kindergarten, elementary and i guess i beginning of middle school.
I dont know why and i did not know back then. It was like a desire to do.

I even remember once on a elementary school hiking trip i chased a class mate because i heared she got to pee.
And than i triped and fall flat on my face 😄

But i got mature and stopped doing such things.
Because
1. I did not want the other kids to think that I m wired.
2. I did not want to get punihed if someone had an accident because of me.

It was not a thing i did every day. I guess it was something normal. At least i remember wen someone had to pee other student but out there water bottels and beginning to shake them or pure water out.
Or  saying thinks like "Dont think of waterfalls."

But yeah as soone as i started masturbating i found my fetish

When i first started to be attracted to girls i realised that the thought of a girl wetting herself really turned me on. I couldn't figure out why and, at that age, never actually saw a girl wet herself but I realised that if I wet myself while imagining I was a girl it turned me on almost as much as actually seeing a girl wetting would and it became a regular activity for me

I guess I did, but I never realized that it was actually a fetish for me, I just always held it for as long as I can and masturbated before going to the toilet, orgasms just hit different with a full bladder. Like, when I knew that I'd be home alone after school I'd hold it for 3 to 4 periods, walked home, masturbated, peed.

I wetted myslef involuntarily one time, and even though I was certainly embaressed it felt weirdly good. Guess that was my body telling me about my fetish but I didn't listen. Happy to have found out how much fun this fetish can be though!

I was forced to hold to the very end and realized how good the release felt a few months before I turned 12. I don’t think I made it in time for the next 2 days, and I frequently peed in my pants until I was 14. At the time I thought I was a unique in all the world freak. I lived to hear about girls wetting themselves. 
I found I was more interested in wetting than in sex, but I was interested in either girls in my age group or me wetting.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
Guest StrwbryMilkTae

Yeah. When I was 6-7, I'd hold my bladder all day at school and purposefully wet myself an hour after I'd come home bc I thought it was fun and it felt good lol. Did this until I realized it was a fetish.

3 minutes ago, StrwbryMilkTae said:

Yeah. When I was 6-7, I'd hold my bladder all day at school and purposefully wet myself an hour after I'd come home bc I thought it was fun and it felt good lol. Did this until I realized it was a fetish.

Did your parents ever find out? I remember a few years back finding pants stashed upstairs in my parents garage attic that I’d hidden back when I was around 6 or 7 also.  I had done the exact same thing as you and was terrified my parents would find out😂

Guest StrwbryMilkTae
47 minutes ago, jboarder64L said:

Did your parents ever find out? I remember a few years back finding pants stashed upstairs in my parents garage attic that I’d hidden back when I was around 6 or 7 also.  I had done the exact same thing as you and was terrified my parents would find out😂

They actually didn't lol. They didn't find out I was into omo until 13 when they found my dirty pants and Wattpad account lol. But I love that you found it lol. 

I

2 hours ago, StrwbryMilkTae said:

They actually didn't lol. They didn't find out I was into omo until 13 when they found my dirty pants and Wattpad account lol. But I love that you found it lol. 

I definitely chuckled to myself when I found that, still right where I hid them like 15 years earlier. But, hey at least I did a great job hiding them 😂 You must have been quite the pants peeing ninja. You made it a lot longer than I did! I got busted in like 4th grade when I swiped some pullups that had been stashed in the bathroom closet for years. 

When I was about 10, I was bedwetting frequently and wore goodnites to bed. I would intentionally pee my pullups in the morning while walking to the bathroom or at night before I fell asleep if I had to go. Of course, I'd frequently end up wetting my PJ's as well, but it felt so good I didn't stop doing it.  I still do the same thing nowadays, just with bigger diapers lol.