Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pooping My Diaper on a Nature Walk

Hell yeah! I love going on padded walks. And I always dress baggy because I fully expect to be pooping somewhere along the way.  In fact I usually plan to. Sometimes I already have to go pretty bad right from the beginning.  I try holding for as long as I can, but I'll let go sooner than later. I doesn't always happen the same way. I've had times where it slowly came out on it's own a little bit at the time. Or I just push everything out in a flash. In any case I try not to stop or even slow down and to keep a normal gait. (I like sneak-messing.) If the urge goes away I'll even give a couple pushes until it's back stronger than before.

If I mess before I'm 1/3rd of the way, I consider it a win! And if I haven't pooped before the halfway mark, I'll just keep going and only turn around after messing. I rarely go back home with a diaper that's clean or only wet. Sometimes that means I have to stop and push some big solid logs into the back of my diaper.  Duno why but something about how I didn't even have to go and could have easily made it back home and used the toilet, but instead deliberately dumped into an adult diaper while out on a walk I find pretty exciting.

Once I gad to go so bad I barely had time to put my diaper on and immediately messed. Still got dressed and went on a walk anyway. 

Like I said I wear baggy pants, but I also wear stretchy athletic boxers on top of the diaper. Sometimes even 2 or 3 pairs. Really keeps everything nice and contained. No sagging, unpleasant rubbing or chaffing. Only nice light mushing. 

I also have like a 15 minutes walk in the city to reach the trail. Not like super dense foot traffic, but I still cross path with a couple people. And I'm like good thing I'm wearing a diaper cause It would be pretty embarrassing with a big wet spot down the front and a brown stain in the back. It also help that since I like crapping myself, I can just walk normally and don't mind the mess spreading everywhere, instead of walking all bow-legged like someone who obviously just crapped themselves.