Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is it important for you to read about what the subject is wearing in pee stories/experiences?

Guest CanbeWonders

To be honest I really don't care unless it plays a role in the events (e.g. something really hard to get off). I'm far more interested in the sensations and emotions. I really couldn't care less what someone is wearing. 

Like a few others here said only if it's somehow important to the story or the plot overall. In my own stories I rarely ever describe how the characters look like physically. I know some authors go into really extensive physical descriptions of their characters where as others leave it up your imagination entirely, I am definitely one of the later because I never really remember what the characters look like after I read the description anyway. So unless their appearance is somehow important to the plot overall I really couldn't care one way or the other. Also I'm really terrible at describing clothing LOL.

I would say it can be pretty important, but there's a certain balance that needs to be struck and if I am getting antsy from reading details, I will skip a bit. 

If you are talking about skirt/pants/shorts/diaper/panties/etc. yeah, I'm definitely reading that. 

For the top, if it involves a straight jacket or something else restrictive that may contribute to the story, I will note that.  Hair color and body build, I may remember, though full disclosure, some details may be swapped for something else in my mind to suit my mood. 

Earrings/glasses/lipstick color/hair style, probably not paying attention, though if it comes into play later in the story, I might glance back to see what you are talking about.

16 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Yeah the hair, makeup and top stuff does not matter to me much, but the clothes that end up being soaked are definitely important to me.

Though, if it's fiction, I do like to know the hair so I can visualize her easier. (If non-fiction, understandable if they don't want to reveal too much details of their appearance)

I think for me it depends on the significance of the wetting to the actual story.  For example, if I want to make really obvious that a lady's wet herself and it's central to the story, jeans or trousers are an obvious choice.  However if it's only incidental to the main plot (and I recently wrote a story where that was the case) a skirt may be more appropriate.  

Most of the time I just skip the description type stuff, aside from what type of bottoms they are wearing. It's common for stories to have like an entire paragraph dedicated to description and it really messes up the flow of a story. It's better to work that sort of thing in the story organically. The difference between showing not telling I guess.