Sign In

female Peafowl General Art

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting stuck on a lift is never a good time.

LCpl Juliet Roberts finally gets a much needed break after hours of seeing the lads have a much easier time relieving themselves during a long march. Unfortunately, even with the sergeant's help, ther

Posted Images

So, these last few arts I've done on Photoshop instead of Painttool SAI, and I love Photoshop now. It is a whole different beast.

Then I went on vacation for the last two weeks and had to use my laptop, which doesn't have the processing power to run Photoshop. So now I was back to Painttool SAI for a bit and now it feels like shit.

Anywho, here's a Tom and Jerry scenario.

Rats.thumb.png.c5a7643b07241855b26b0c3bc2c352fe.png

On 3/11/2021 at 11:12 PM, Peafowl said:

Captured.thumb.png.8cc28f89a02871883ae1a8ac921c9669.png

After a very foolish attempt to take a cat nap, Juliet got separated from her unit and captured by the enemy. Hoping for intel, the enemy bound her for transport. Unfortunately for Juliet, after almost a day of being tied up without a break, and anxiety of being captured, her bladder gives up in front of her captor.

(I haven't really gotten her front-perspective style down, so this isn't really my favorite pic of her)

Exciting to think about that she was tied up for so long and had no chance to pee for the entire day.

Her bladder must have been full to explode before she pissed herself!!

55 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

I mean, do monsters really have a concept of "dick moves?"

Ik, but whenever I see a horror or disaster movie scene with someone on the toilet while the threat is around I just feel so bad unless they get out fine.

Like, imagine, you went to go poop and now the Jurassic Park raptors enter the toilet, and now you can't escape because your bowels are just emptying that clam chowder you ate for lunch. At least the protagonist has their pants up when being chased.

I think the scene that got me was a 2 second scene in a Korean tsunami movie where water somehow reaches the skyscraper and there's a woman with her pants down on the toilet trying to escape the rising water while climbing onto the bowl. You know she's gonna drown, all because she had to pee at the wrong time. It's better if the scare is in the toilet, but the pooper gets out unscathed, even if it means running with their pants down while dropping bombs on the floor.

At least the lawyer in Jurassic Park was a sniveling coward who left some kids alone with a T-Rex to hide in the toilet only to be eaten, he at least deserved it.

/weirdly specific tangent

6 hours ago, Peafowl said:

Ik, but whenever I see a horror or disaster movie scene with someone on the toilet while the threat is around I just feel so bad unless they get out fine.

Like, imagine, you went to go poop and now the Jurassic Park raptors enter the toilet, and now you can't escape because your bowels are just emptying that clam chowder you ate for lunch. At least the protagonist has their pants up when being chased.

I think the scene that got me was a 2 second scene in a Korean tsunami movie where water somehow reaches the skyscraper and there's a woman with her pants down on the toilet trying to escape the rising water while climbing onto the bowl. You know she's gonna drown, all because she had to pee at the wrong time. It's better if the scare is in the toilet, but the pooper gets out unscathed, even if it means running with their pants down while dropping bombs on the floor.

At least the lawyer in Jurassic Park was a sniveling coward who left some kids alone with a T-Rex to hide in the toilet only to be eaten, he at least deserved it.

/weirdly specific tangent

If a monster is going to kill you, where you are and what you're doing at the time of the attack is incidental to the fact that a monster is going to kill you! Complaining that hungry raptors attack a victim while he's on the toilet is like complaining that Janet Leigh didn't have a chance to finish her shower before Norman Bates stabbed her to death.

What you're doing when you have this "dick move" feeling is assigning an expectation of privacy and fair play that, in these instances, the victims don't actually have.  Again, a monster is going to kill you. The fact that you're "indisposed" at the time just makes you a more inviting target, because you're more vulnerable. It's not a dick move. It's predatory instinct, and even if the predator denies this instinct long enough for you to wipe and pull your drawers up, it's not going to change the fact that a monster is going to kill you.

Edited by Original Demon (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Original Demon said:

If a monster is going to kill you, where you are and what you're doing at the time of the attack is incidental to the fact that a monster is going to kill you! Complaining that hungry raptors attack a victim while he's on the toilet is like complaining that Janet Leigh didn't have a chance to finish her shower before Norman Bates stabbed her to death.

What you're doing when you have this "dick move" feeling is assigning an expectation of privacy and fair play that, in these instances, the victims don't actually have.  Again, a monster is going to kill you. The fact that you're "indisposed" at the time just makes you a more inviting target, because you're more vulnerable. It's not a dick move. It's predatory instinct, and even if the predator denies this instinct long enough for you to wipe and pull your drawers up, it's not going to change the fact that a monster is going to kill you.

I know that's how it works in reality, just that in fiction it's uncomfortable (which I guess is the point in horror, it adds tension and drama). But it's to me like how humiliation is to many people on this site. Some people just find humiliation wetting uncomfortable because they don't want the character to feel bad.

And I like fear wetting if you can tell from my art, just not "glued to toilet seat" fear wetting. I dunno.

14 hours ago, Peafowl said:

I know that's how it works in reality, just that in fiction it's uncomfortable (which I guess is the point in horror, it adds tension and drama). But it's to me like how humiliation is to many people on this site. Some people just find humiliation wetting uncomfortable because they don't want the character to feel bad.

And I like fear wetting if you can tell from my art, just not "glued to toilet seat" fear wetting. I dunno.

So, you're all right with your character wetting herself in fright when the monster comes to devour her, but you're against giving her the convenience of a toilet and time to pee properly because somehow getting eaten when she's in the stall will make her feel worse than getting eaten in a hallway or something?

That's utter nonsense.

Fiction or not, there is nothing in the realm of human behavior that suggests the victim will react any differently to a lethal, monstrous threat depending on whether she's incontinent or properly relieved at the time of the attack. Nothing. Saying that it's different in fiction is problematic, because it won't keep your character from sounding like a moron when the raptors are eating her alive in the tallgrass and she  says "Wow! Good thing I wasn't on the john when this happened, 'cause I'd really be embarrassed then!"

8 hours ago, Original Demon said:

So, you're all right with your character wetting herself in fright when the monster comes to devour her, but you're against giving her the convenience of a toilet and time to pee properly because somehow getting eaten when she's in the stall will make her feel worse than getting eaten in a hallway or something?

That's utter nonsense.

Fiction or not, there is nothing in the realm of human behavior that suggests the victim will react any differently to a lethal, monstrous threat depending on whether she's incontinent or properly relieved at the time of the attack. Nothing. Saying that it's different in fiction is problematic, because it won't keep your character from sounding like a moron when the raptors are eating her alive in the tallgrass and she  says "Wow! Good thing I wasn't on the john when this happened, 'cause I'd really be embarrassed then!"

I mean, it's just a vibe. Ridiculous or not, it is the vibe I get.