Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Childhood Sighting

Guest Nils JD

Wow, that's so interesting to see people who had omo-related experiences in their childhood.
I never really had one, but I've had that fascination for pee and wetting as long as I can remember anyway, so I can't really tell it's origin.

One side question if you allow: Are you by any chance from Germany? Your writing got German vibes, lol. Just curious...

I remember having many sightings as a kid and I think that was what originally got my interest peeked in this fetish. I had a classmate in kindergarten named Josh who went himself nearly every day. i remember sitting on the floor near him for story time and by the story time was over, he stood up with wet gray shorts (front and back).  he mostly wore blue jean cut off shorts, sometimes darker blue and other times lighter blue. i was always fascinated, one that he always was peeing his pants, and two how the different clothes looked wet.  josh generally always wet after lunchtime and was usually dry by the time school was over.  I remember the teacher asking him why he didnt' ask to use the rest room.  one day he wore his light colored blue jean shorts, and he actually asked the teacher to use the rest room.  I was taken aback by this.  a few minutes later he emerged from the restroom with the shorts soaked in pee.  the teacher asked if he forgot to pull them down.

I also had 2 boys in my neighbor hood around my age and maybe a few years younger.  one kid occationally wet himself, named Mikey, but the other seemed to do it nearly daily, named Brent. 

Brent loved fishing with a group of us boys during the summer, and he was always wet but he never seems to have a large wet patch in his blue jeans, i think he slowly squirted all day.  in fact there were times the wet patch faded and dryed out and a little bit later it was wet again- the wet spots varied in size but never really larger then a softball.  I was always looking to see if he was wet.  after Josh peeked my interest in kindergarten, i was really interested in why Brent was always wetting his pants.  Brent was probably 7 and I was about 9.  I ended up trying it a few times,  both riding my bike and sometime in my bathsuit sitting on the toilet. as the years went on Brent wet himslef less, but i remember wrestling with him one day after school.  he had white short that you could tell were peed in previously because they had the slightly yellow patches on them.  I remember tickling him trying to make him pee again.  i remember having him pinned to the ground with one leg back. his white shorts were dry at the time but i remember smelling pee from the yellow patches.  later that afternoon i recall thinking about when he pee himself.

Lastly was Mikey, he was 9 or 10 and I was 12 at this time.  i remember him wearing large shiny white shorts, like soccer adidas, and we were playing 4 square.  he kept grabbing himself and putting his legs together.  i could not really tell if he was peeing or not, but i was fascinate that he didnt' call time out and run to the bathroom. I only saw him actually wet his pants twice.  the most vivid was when he was walking home from the school bus, and I was helping my mom carry groceries.  Mikey was walking home casually with with his headphones on and smiled and waved my way.  we was wearing teal green shorts and similar colored and white striped shirt.  not even 3 minutes later he emerged from around the side of his house pulling his shirt down, trying to cover his very large dark wet spot on the front of his shorts.  he saw me and went back home.  I had to get over there to see why he peed his pants!  I figured maybe he was locked out and could not make it.  i carried in the last grocery bag and ran over there.  he was standing in his dining room at the table with his back to me, obviously not locked out!   I could see that the pee had gone down the inseem of his thighs and also up around the back of his butt from the backside angle.  he seemed to be doing a craft at the table probably not wanting to  turn around and expose the damage.  i finally got him to turn around and the wet spot was dramatically more faded then about 5 minutes earlier.  i was wondering why if he had an accident he didn't changed, so i asked him if his pants were wet.  he said he guesses they were, probably because today was "field day" and they were throwing water balloons.  I played dumb and said oh cool, bet that was fun.  another neighbor boy came to the door and Mikey went to the sink and poured water over his head, and let it drip down his head onto his shirt and even sprinkled it on the shorts, not one seemed to notice by this time.  his mom came home and saw his wet shirt and short and told him to go change.  I guess he got away with it!   that night i went home and peed my shorts in my room, and a few minutes later had my first orgasm.  I was mortified and mostly paralyzed, but what an awesome feeling.  I think subconsciously I was associate the two now as an adult.

26 minutes ago, kpeepants said:

I remember having many sightings as a kid and I think that was what originally got my interest peeked in this fetish. I had a classmate in kindergarten named Josh who went himself nearly every day. i remember sitting on the floor near him for story time and by the story time was over, he stood up with wet gray shorts (front and back).  he mostly wore blue jean cut off shorts, sometimes darker blue and other times lighter blue. i was always fascinated, one that he always was peeing his pants, and two how the different clothes looked wet.  josh generally always wet after lunchtime and was usually dry by the time school was over.  I remember the teacher asking him why he didnt' ask to use the rest room.  one day he wore his light colored blue jean shorts, and he actually asked the teacher to use the rest room.  I was taken aback by this.  a few minutes later he emerged from the restroom with the shorts soaked in pee.  the teacher asked if he forgot to pull them down.

I also had 2 boys in my neighbor hood around my age and maybe a few years younger.  one kid occationally wet himself, named Mikey, but the other seemed to do it nearly daily, named Brent. 

Brent loved fishing with a group of us boys during the summer, and he was always wet but he never seems to have a large wet patch in his blue jeans, i think he slowly squirted all day.  in fact there were times the wet patch faded and dryed out and a little bit later it was wet again- the wet spots varied in size but never really larger then a softball.  I was always looking to see if he was wet.  after Josh peeked my interest in kindergarten, i was really interested in why Brent was always wetting his pants.  Brent was probably 7 and I was about 9.  I ended up trying it a few times,  both riding my bike and sometime in my bathsuit sitting on the toilet. as the years went on Brent wet himslef less, but i remember wrestling with him one day after school.  he had white short that you could tell were peed in previously because they had the slightly yellow patches on them.  I remember tickling him trying to make him pee again.  i remember having him pinned to the ground with one leg back. his white shorts were dry at the time but i remember smelling pee from the yellow patches.  later that afternoon i recall thinking about when he pee himself.

Lastly was Mikey, he was 9 or 10 and I was 12 at this time.  i remember him wearing large shiny white shorts, like soccer adidas, and we were playing 4 square.  he kept grabbing himself and putting his legs together.  i could not really tell if he was peeing or not, but i was fascinate that he didnt' call time out and run to the bathroom. I only saw him actually wet his pants twice.  the most vivid was when he was walking home from the school bus, and I was helping my mom carry groceries.  Mikey was walking home casually with with his headphones on and smiled and waved my way.  we was wearing teal green shorts and similar colored and white striped shirt.  not even 3 minutes later he emerged from around the side of his house pulling his shirt down, trying to cover his very large dark wet spot on the front of his shorts.  he saw me and went back home.  I had to get over there to see why he peed his pants!  I figured maybe he was locked out and could not make it.  i carried in the last grocery bag and ran over there.  he was standing in his dining room at the table with his back to me, obviously not locked out!   I could see that the pee had gone down the inseem of his thighs and also up around the back of his butt from the backside angle.  he seemed to be doing a craft at the table probably not wanting to  turn around and expose the damage.  i finally got him to turn around and the wet spot was dramatically more faded then about 5 minutes earlier.  i was wondering why if he had an accident he didn't changed, so i asked him if his pants were wet.  he said he guesses they were, probably because today was "field day" and they were throwing water balloons.  I played dumb and said oh cool, bet that was fun.  another neighbor boy came to the door and Mikey went to the sink and poured water over his head, and let it drip down his head onto his shirt and even sprinkled it on the shorts, not one seemed to notice by this time.  his mom came home and saw his wet shirt and short and told him to go change.  I guess he got away with it!   that night i went home and peed my shorts in my room, and a few minutes later had my first orgasm.  I was mortified and mostly paralyzed, but what an awesome feeling.  I think subconsciously I was associate the two now as an adult.

This is amazing! I love these kinds of stories, and imagining the psychology behind it and why those kids were like that, what was going through their mind, and what they did in private. Do you remember the other time you saw Mikey wet? 

2 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

This is amazing! I love these kinds of stories, and imagining the psychology behind it and why those kids were like that, what was going through their mind, and what they did in private. Do you remember the other time you saw Mikey wet? 

the other time i saw him wet was very briefly, he had purple shorts and they were soaked but it had seemed to fade.  i saw him walking outside toward his house as we parked the car, headlights on he walked right past us and that is how i could tell he was wet, but it was already dark and  he went in the for night, and I did not see him wet after that.

On 1/19/2021 at 2:33 PM, wtv said:

It's my first time posting an experience here in its own topic. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if this is hard to read, or the text doesn't really flow naturally, or if it's lacking in detail

Hi wtv, welcome! Definitely no need for you to apologise for the standard of your writing; it's excellent all round, and streets ahead of so, so many lazy sods for whom English IS their first language but they can't be bothered making an effort to do it right.

Great story! That sighting certainly made a deep impression on you, for you to have remembered so much detail even at that young age. I can definitely understand why though; it would have been an amazing revelation for you to see a grown up girl (who at your age you would have assumed would have it all under control) so desperate that she was not only having to resort to "childish" techniques such as pee dancing and even holding herself, but even lost control and wet herself before she could get onto the toilet.

I'd certainly love to hear more of your "origin stories" of events that have contributed to your fetish.