Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you prefer accidental or deliberate wetting?

First, when fantasizing about it, reading/hearing about it, or watching a scene, do you prefer for them to wet themselves accidentally or deliberately? Being unable to hold it and peeing involuntarily, fear wetting, being tickled into wetting, etc., or just cause they feel like it?

Second, to those who engage in wetting themselves, do you prefer to hold to bursting point or pee in your pants deliberately?

For me, both have their appeal, though for accidental of course, in real life I only enjoy it if they don't really mind (it's fun if they're laughing about it), or enjoy it themselves, or at the very least post it wanting us to enjoy it. In these scenarios or in fiction, a pee accident can be fun, and as fantasies go, humiliation can be fun (though I prefer if it doesn't last), where the idea of anyone deliberately wetting, fiction or otherwise, really excites me.

As to doing it myself... I've mostly only done deliberate wettings and they are easier. I've tried to lose control a few times, and was able to leak involuntarily which was really fun. Longest leak I ever had was several seconds when taking challenges on Live Action Omo, and it was fun, but still my bladder was nowhere near empty after that. I'd like to experience being tickled into wetting myself, but for the moment I'll stick with deliberate wettings, and they're really fun and make me feel really naughty in a fun way.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When fantasizing etc, I definitely prefer all kind of accidental wettings. When I actually do it in public, it's more like a planned accident. I like to put myself in the situations where I would have

I've always enjoyed deliberate wettings mainly. The thought if holding it until I'm bursting,  but then allowing myself just to deliberately let go and feel it flow down my legs in jeans, or in the be

I prefer reading about accidental wetting, whether real or fiction. I want to hear all about the desperate leaking and exclamations of having an accident. I've only seen 1 wetting in real life and it

Great question. 

I don't enjoy watching people get upset, so if it's a genuine wetting that really humiliates or worries them, I'm more likely to want to help them than be turned on. 

Accidental wettings that come as a result of a deliberate hold are very different. I'd say usually that's my favourite kind.

But seeing someone go in their pants on purpose is great too, especially if they're too lazy or busy to get up.

For me I almost only enjoy accidents. Deliberate wettings can be hot but they don't do it for me as much. When it comes to reading or watching a video I kinda like the humiliation part of it. Does that make me a bad person haha? I think it makes it more real. Though in real life, the humiliation part as noot said makes me want to help them more than turn me on. 

As for peeing myself. I don't really enjoy it. I have tried peeing myself deliberately a few times but always found the cleaning up not making it worth it. Also, accidentally peeing myself is not very nice and mostly embarrassing in my opinion. 

Great questions 💕

16 minutes ago, Noot said:

Great question. 

I don't enjoy watching people get upset, so if it's a genuine wetting that really humiliates or worries them, I'm more likely to want to help them than be turned on. 

Accidental wettings that come as a result of a deliberate hold are very different. I'd say usually that's my favourite kind.

But seeing someone go in their pants on purpose is great too, especially if they're too lazy or busy to get up.

In real life I absolutely do not want anyone to suffer a humiliating accident. I know how I'd feel if someone saw me wet myself, as much as I love doing it in private. Any humiliating pee accidents in real life - no matter the gender or how attractive - their pain would override my fetish for sure. But it is fun to fantasize about as long as it stays fantasy/fiction. At least for me.

"Too lazy or busy to get up." Those are always fun too.

7 minutes ago, purlypuff said:

For me I almost only enjoy accidents. Deliberate wettings can be hot but they don't do it for me as much. When it comes to reading or watching a video I kinda like the humiliation part of it. Does that make me a bad person haha? I think it makes it more real. Though in real life, the humiliation part as noot said makes me want to help them more than turn me on. 

As for peeing myself. I don't really enjoy it. I have tried peeing myself deliberately a few times but always found the cleaning up not making it worth it. Also, accidentally peeing myself is not very nice and mostly embarrassing in my opinion. 

Great questions 💕

Cleanup is easier if you do it in the bathtub or sitting on the toilet. Then all you have to do is wash and do laundry. But if you don't feel like it, that's perfectly fine. (And as for the "accidentally peeing myself", for the "if you do it" section I was more referring to deliberately holding until you involuntarily pee, or accidentally wetting on a hold you didn't fully intend to end wet but were all right with it all the same, I've read a few of these scenarios on here and they enjoyed it. I know most people wouldn't enjoy an unwanted and unplanned pee accident.

5 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I was more referring to deliberately holding until you involuntarily pee, or accidentally wetting on a hold you didn't fully intend to end wet but were all right with it all the same, I've read a few of these scenarios on here and they enjoyed it. I know most people wouldn't enjoy an unwanted and unplanned pee accident

Right I see, well I don't really do holds so I don't have any experiences of that but maybe I should get into that. I live with a friend though so would have to time it with him not being home. 

14 minutes ago, purlypuff said:

Right I see, well I don't really do holds so I don't have any experiences of that but maybe I should get into that. I live with a friend though so would have to time it with him not being home. 

You will probably want to wait until you're living alone for that. It takes hours to get to the point where you can lose control.

8 minutes ago, Ajax7408 said:

I think accidents are always hotter but deliberate wettings can make up for it if there is an audible hiss

Hissing sound makes it pretty hot too.

1 minute ago, The Dark Wolf said:

You will probably want to wait until you're living alone for that. It takes hours to get to the point where you can lose control.

Hissing sound makes it pretty hot too.

I wish more accident wetting videos featured hissing because they seem pretty rare. One that really stood out to me was when a MILF bought a pack of diapers and was desperately trying to put them on but her bladder emptied into the seat of the diaper before she could even put it on, and she was so panicked she accidentally twisted the diaper round and poured all of the pee all over her jeans anyway! I think it was by Lovewetting.

I like them both, but in order to enjoy a deliberate accident I try to make it as similar as possible to an actual one, meaning that I hold until I’m sure that I’m about not to make it and then, because I’m tired of waiting, I just let it go or perform a series of actions that can lead to an accident (press on my bladder, lean on a table etc...)

Edited by Omoboy31 (see edit history)

I like both.  Genuine accident is not good and I would be more concerned at that point to help them hide it and get out of that situation to where they can get somewhere to bathe and get into some dry clothes.  Not a sexual thing, just a compassion thing.  Now, for people that have planned accidents, that is incredibly hot.  For example, someone who takes the bus to the store, some distance away from home and stops to get a large drink and then walks back the rest of the way.  Stuff like that where yeah, it results in an accident, but they had planned on making it difficult to hold and caused them self to have an accident.  I like that.

That being said, deliberate wettings can be fun too.  I am a fan of a naughty secret wetting.  For example, not too long ago, there was a topic in here about wetting snow pants.  The idea is that you can walk down the street and completely soak your pants all the way down to your legs and walk right by people and they would never know.  This also applies to diaper wetting.  This can also be incredibly hot when this naughty secret is shared.  If a woman and man go to an evening party and the woman is wearing a dress, then she wets her panties beneath the dress and she pulls her man aside to show him what she has done and they keep it their secret for the rest of the party.

I'm sure there are many other fun examples of both types of wettings that make this question very difficult to answer.

For me, it is both.

I sometimes feel very bad when I see very many in this community says that humiliation is a huge turn-off for them. It may sound cruel, but I think humiliation is a big part of why I am into this fetish. First of all, I do not actively wish for anything bad and embarrassing to happen to anyone at all. In real life, I will instantly help anyone who asks for a bathroom. But still, I find humiliation and embarrassment to be very intriguing and highly attractive. Even crying. I guess it shows off vulnerability, and that sort of triggers an emotion or a desire to protect this person. Tell them it's OK, and show them all your love and kindness. It's not necessarily sexually arousing then and there, but it's definitely a huge emotional turn-on. Maybe it's an instinctive caveman mentality kicking in. 

For me personally I'm more for deliberate wetting. I don't want to be in an real accident.

It's mostly the same for others, if someone really has an accident I would be more concerned than anything else. The only exception would be if the other party is into exactly this kind of thing. But I usually can't know about that.

Fictional stories have a bit more leeway. It depends how it's written and what intentions are at play. If it's only to humiliate, I would not like it. Same goes for storys that are to dark in general.

4 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

For example, not too long ago, there was a topic in here about wetting snow pants.  The idea is that you can walk down the street and completely soak your pants all the way down to your legs and walk right by people and they would never know. 

I remember being a part of that topic and trying it out myself.

4 minutes ago, FluffySeal said:

Fictional stories have a bit more leeway. It depends how it's written and what intentions are at play. If it's only to humiliate, I would not like it. Same goes for storys that are to dark in general.

I don't like them too dark either.

I prefer when they give up and go in an ally/behind a tree (anywhere they’re not really supposed to) because they simply wouldn’t make it. I count it as wetting bc let’s face it, the ground still would have gotten wet, but now they don’t have to wear their accident.

I think that frantic scramble to pull clothes out of the way and that gasp/moan when they start gushing almost too soon is the hottest thing. 

Mad for myself- my wettings are deliberate. I have scar tissue around my bladder that makes holding too long painful. I wait until I’m comfortably filled up (probably 7-8/10) and then I have my fun. 

Forgive the oxymoron but "deliberate accidents" are probably my favourite, both for having and watching. I'm talking about the accident where you have set yourself up with a scenario where you are busting so badly you accidentally lose it ... but it's an ending you want.

Humiliation is a complete turn-off for me. I saw the results of a very drunken male work colleague who had wet himself and it didn't evoke any positive thoughts. 

I prefer deliberate wettings because it’s just so naughty! I don’t watch vids that have a lot of desperation unless they’ve done it to themselves intentionally. Deliberate accidents are what I prefer over real accidents. True story, almost every single time I go into the grocery store I get a sudden and overwhelming wave of desperation at the checkout line. I may have gone into the story without any signals from my bladder telling me I should use the potty but almost every time I get like totally desperate while checking out. At that point I have all of my groceries and in the process of paying so it doesn’t make sense to put all of that aside to find a restroom so I hold it. If I were to have a true accident and wet my pants in the grocery store, I would not find it fun. About half the time I go to the grocery store I wear a depends. When I’m wearing a diaper at checkout, I like losing control at the checkout. I don’t fight it, I let it go (a deliberate accident).

As far as wetting myself, I do like to hold until I can’t hold anymore. I love to burst and the feeling of relief afterwards is awesome. I will do it in public if I’m wearing a depends, which means a lot of leaking so I don’t overflow. At home I prefer to wet my jeans but still hold until I have a full bladder and needing to go really badly.

I do like reading stories that involve loss of control and a dom female holding that control over a sub.  I do enjoy a little humiliation in those stories as well as personal fantasies.  There are times when this may manifest in experiences that I have with my girlfriend, but I also know that she does care about me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me and wouldn't take things too far if I was uncomfortable with it.  Beyond my experiences with her, whom I trust, I think that the whole humiliation and dom/sub thing would be strictly fantasy that realistically, I would likely never want to see happen.