Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pissing date.

1 minute ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Wow I bet that was cold getting your girly area out in -30c!! Hopefully the relief was worth it!

Even though I can tolerate much more, today I clearly could not tolerate more. The relief was definitely worth it, it's a pity that we were both too drunk to fuck, even though we want each other to sleep lol)

46 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Holy jesus that was a nice video

I wish we got to see your boyfriend pee too 😉

Thank you) Maybe next time I'll post a video where we piss together) The truth is, most likely we will shoot so that my vagina is not visible. Only a jet. But now I will most likely work on a drawing that I have long wanted to finish, I finally bought paints) By the way, if I post a video where we piss together, I think we will really want both lol)

I was in Russia once during the winter. I was doing some academic work there, and I had a female friend who spoke English and helped me communicate with people I was interviewing. One night it got late, so I walked her home, because the streets in Petersburg were not really safe after dark. It was freezing cold, even for her, and she was from Murmansk! She rather obviously had to pee and she was wriggling around, doing what we call "the pee-pee dance" in English, and she told me she was just about to wet her pants. She was some 15 years younger than me, blonde and gorgeous, and I thought I was going to pass out with excitement, wondering if she was going to have an accident in her panties. During dinner, she had crossed her legs a few times in her short skirt, so I already knew she was wearing white nylon panties, and an accident would have been amazing. She made it home in time, said a very fast goodbye, and ran inside. I walked home feeling incredibly horny.