Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What show/movie has the best peeing pants scene?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One clip that I find pretty good is a scene The Grudge 2 where a girl wets herself in fear in a locker room. Technically not peeing pants and it's pretty short, but a pretty decent wetting scene nonet

I remember watching it for the first time and getting super excited when I saw that scene 

Among older films, see "The Man Who Fell to Earth," 1976, when Candy Clarke realizes that David Bowie is actually an alien. Dressed only in panties and bra, she fearfully but erotically slips into his

the best one should have been in Superstore but they chickened out of having a wetting and just made it desperation..........the mean manager lady has used all her bathroom breaks and has to do a potty dance at the end of her shift..............they should have made her wet herself just before she makes it.......the light khaki pants she wears would have made an accident super obvious and all of the employees that she's mean to could laugh at their tough boss wetting her pants in public

36 minutes ago, M_F said:

the best one should have been in Superstore but they chickened out of having a wetting and just made it desperation..........the mean manager lady has used all her bathroom breaks and has to do a potty dance at the end of her shift..............they should have made her wet herself just before she makes it.......the light khaki pants she wears would have made an accident super obvious and all of the employees that she's mean to could laugh at their tough boss wetting her pants in public

Yeah Dina being desperate was hot.

On 1/18/2021 at 2:25 AM, Viridis said:

One clip that I find pretty good is a scene The Grudge 2 where a girl wets herself in fear in a locker room. Technically not peeing pants and it's pretty short, but a pretty decent wetting scene nonetheless imo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgo8O3iz80A

Classic scene. I'm surprised more horror movies don't have wetting/messing fear wise

• 1 month later...

It’s a classic and you’re all probably familiar with it already, but nothing beats the Elfen Lied scene for me.

It’s a classic and you’re all probably familiar with it already, but nothing beats the Elfen Lied scene for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, China Girl said:

Do you have a link to that scene? It sounds fun.

Here's the episode in question, don't know the exact timestamp of the scene though(it's in season 2 episode 10 "Can't Let That Slide"):

https://123moviesfree.love/watch-series/men-of-a-certain-age-season-2-full-episodes-online-free/123movies-y439d3vj-y4j65n5o?watchnow=10

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
On 3/25/2021 at 6:57 AM, Jade baez said:

There’s this scene at 34:40 never gets mentioned 

https://youtu.be/J-Ntuis5WkQ

That's a South Korean movie called "She's on duty." It's a fun scene, I've seen it before.

23 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Here's the episode in question, don't know the exact timestamp of the scene though(it's in season 2 episode 10 "Can't Let That Slide"):

https://123moviesfree.love/watch-series/men-of-a-certain-age-season-2-full-episodes-online-free/123movies-y439d3vj-y4j65n5o?watchnow=10

Do you have any links that don't look like I'm going to get a virus from using them? That site looks unusable...

45 minutes ago, China Girl said:

That's a South Korean movie called "She's on duty." It's a fun scene, I've seen it before.

Do you have any links that don't look like I'm going to get a virus from using them? That site looks unusable...

there's one on Dailymotion, though the video is reversed(to avoid copyright takedown) but if you don't want the video flipped, then you'll have to settle for those unofficial sites(or buy the episode from an official source, though I don't know if this show is legally available anywhere in China). Don't worry they won't give you a virus, just the occasional pop-up(though Adblock fixes that) I use those sites quite a bit and i've never gotten a virus from them myself.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

To be honest, most of the films and TV shows I've seen has settled for just 'desperation', rather than an actual wetting. White Gold, where the main character (a young but experienced bullshitter salesman) does a whole scene of him being desperate for a wee while doing door-to-door sales. Long-story-short, he's with a family who are taking a lot of time to realise the rather fit salesman doesn't take no for an answer, meanwhile his bladder is becoming more and more of a problem.

Looks like Mikisit has already clipped the main bit. Only bit missing prior to this is him talking to the camera and telling you if you're a salesperson, "never leave the room - not even for a piss because they'll be plotting to get rid of you the second you do".

It's hot that they actually showed him wet his pants! I like when the wetting is shown. The British show "Peep Show" also had a scene where a guy wet his pants, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOhDX-z6WpQ

"Oh piss yourself, stop pissing yourself. It's not that simple."

I like male wetting, but my preference is actually for female, and one of the most erotic is definitely from "The Cement Garden", a 1990s movie about incest. A guy in a beekeeper suit tickles his sister until she drenches her skirt...and we get an upskirt shot of her wet panties, too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 9:40 PM, dwp said:

I don't remember what movie it was, only that it was a very long time ago, and that it was a horror flick. On scene had the girl laying on her stomach under the bed, hiding, with the bad guy looking for her and walking around the room carrying an ax. The camera panned down, and showed a stream of yellow liquid coming out from under the bed, and then did a brief flash of the crotch of the girl's wet panties up her mini skirt. 

I was so taken with that scene that i went back to see the move a second time, and the scene had been removed. Boy was I dissappointed. But I've never forgot that scene. 

My greatest regret is the fact that it sounds great, yet I can't seem to even find a clue as to what film it might be.