Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What show/movie has the best peeing pants scene?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One clip that I find pretty good is a scene The Grudge 2 where a girl wets herself in fear in a locker room. Technically not peeing pants and it's pretty short, but a pretty decent wetting scene nonet

I remember watching it for the first time and getting super excited when I saw that scene 

Among older films, see "The Man Who Fell to Earth," 1976, when Candy Clarke realizes that David Bowie is actually an alien. Dressed only in panties and bra, she fearfully but erotically slips into his

3 hours ago, Viridis said:

One clip that I find pretty good is a scene The Grudge 2 where a girl wets herself in fear in a locker room. Technically not peeing pants and it's pretty short, but a pretty decent wetting scene nonetheless imo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgo8O3iz80A

I remember watching it for the first time and getting super excited when I saw that scene 

My favorites are:

• Terraformars - When Eva wets herself in fear at the beginning of the third episode, as you can see the wetness spreading through her crotch
  • Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny - Bashoku peeing in her shorts, and the wetness is shown. (Though this is because her heart nearly gets pulled out, but she is able to kill her opponent and survives the series). Also Kan'u, both times, and Hakufu in the second episode of the first season during her fight with Ryomou.
  • Total Drama Action - Episode The Sand Witch Project, Lindsay sitting on the toilet with her skirt and panties up, then Beth enters disguised as Jason Voorhees, scaring her so hard she wets herself.
  • 2 Broke Girls - Caroline wetting herself in fear during a robbery. We don't see the pee, but she says "I'm peeing" several times, and someone slips on her offscreen puddle.
On 1/18/2021 at 1:22 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

My favorites are:

• Terraformars - When Eva wets herself in fear at the beginning of the third episode, as you can see the wetness spreading through her crotch
  • Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny - Bashoku peeing in her shorts, and the wetness is shown. (Though this is because her heart nearly gets pulled out, but she is able to kill her opponent and survives the series). Also Kan'u, both times, and Hakufu in the second episode of the first season during her fight with Ryomou.
  • Total Drama Action - Episode The Sand Witch Project, Lindsay sitting on the toilet with her skirt and panties up, then Beth enters disguised as Jason Voorhees, scaring her so hard she wets herself.
  • 2 Broke Girls - Caroline wetting herself in fear during a robbery. We don't see the pee, but she says "I'm peeing" several times, and someone slips on her offscreen puddle.

For total drama Izzy goes in a pool to

For me "See you in hell my darling" scene (starts from 20:50) is very hot.

Attractive girl goes outside to pee and after few seconds see discovers something in pool nearby, so she stands up to see what it is, but as she cannot stop the stream she pees down her legs. No more spoilers, i advise You to check it:)

Very interesting scene. I didnt find anything like this in other movies/tv series.

I really like "interrupted pee" scenes or vids

On 1/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, cudi said:

Attractive girl goes outside to pee and after few seconds see discovers something in pool nearby, so she stands up to see what it is, but as she cannot stop the stream she pees down her legs. No more spoilers, i advise You to check it:)

Very interesting scene. I didnt find anything like this in other movies/tv series.

That is one of the more interesting wetting scenes in a movie I've ever seen indeed. Thanks for the tip!  I'm going to watch the entire film too, just to see what it's about.

Among older films, see "The Man Who Fell to Earth," 1976, when Candy Clarke realizes that David Bowie is actually an alien. Dressed only in panties and bra, she fearfully but erotically slips into his arms and pees a river in her panties. This scene is left out of the American commercial version. Get the director's cut.

For the most erotic wetting I have ever seen, there is "The Cement Garden" from 1993, where Charlotte Gainsborough gets tickled by her brother until she wets her pants and the expression on her face is absolutely and blatantly erotic up the yin-yang. As the brother pulls away from her, the camera shows a magnificent upskirt view of her wet panties and wet bed.

Also, Bernardo Bertolucci's "Stealing Beauty" from 1996 shows an older woman approaching Liv Tyler while she is flirting with an older man. The woman says "I'll show you what that bastard likes," then squats on the ground and releases a serious flood from beneath her dress, forming a really big puddle. Lovely Liv seems to be delighted.

From 2002, see Maggie Gyllenhaal in "Secretary" sitting at her desk in a bridal gown, waiting for her kinky fetish-driven true love to come get her. She waits for more than a day until she finally floods the floor beneath her with a major puddle.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, cudi said:

do you have a link to the film?

I don't remember what movie it was, only that it was a very long time ago, and that it was a horror flick. On scene had the girl laying on her stomach under the bed, hiding, with the bad guy looking for her and walking around the room carrying an ax. The camera panned down, and showed a stream of yellow liquid coming out from under the bed, and then did a brief flash of the crotch of the girl's wet panties up her mini skirt. 

I was so taken with that scene that i went back to see the move a second time, and the scene had been removed. Boy was I dissappointed. But I've never forgot that scene. 

11 minutes ago, dwp said:

I don't remember what movie it was, only that it was a very long time ago, and that it was a horror flick. On scene had the girl laying on her stomach under the bed, hiding, with the bad guy looking for her and walking around the room carrying an ax. The camera panned down, and showed a stream of yellow liquid coming out from under the bed, and then did a brief flash of the crotch of the girl's wet panties up her mini skirt. 

I was so taken with that scene that i went back to see the move a second time, and the scene had been removed. Boy was I dissappointed. But I've never forgot that scene. 

Pretty sure that's Friday the 13 Part 2 you're talking about.

On 1/25/2021 at 7:03 PM, OmorashiOnna said:

I think that would probably be the Indian movie Miga Miga Avasaram, given it's literally a movie about a woman who's desperate and ends up wetting her pants, ha ha. The wetting scene is in the rain so you can't see it, but the relief and shame on her face is adorable.

Do you know any Indian pee desperation scene or woman needing to pee scene from Indian movie series TV show etc 

On 1/31/2021 at 10:50 PM, Matias said:

I say Frozen. Good desperation and even if the wetting must be fake it’s realistic. But in some way the scene itself is disturbing and not sexy at all.

I feel like this is one of the only ones that actually shows the actual wetting too. But the circumstances definitely do detract a bit from it. Especially her frozen frostbitten face. She is gorgeous though otherwise