Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Men & Women Peeing Together

6 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I don't like scenarios where one is able to go but the other isn't. Either both get to go or neither get to go.

100% agree with you on that. And I'm tickled to see that this thread has come back to life.

I realize that many of you on here enjoy holding your pee for long periods of time, and even wetting yourself, but I don't, and for most people, not being able to pee after a certain period of time and not being near a bathroom isn't a fun situation.

If I'm with a ladyfriend/girlfriend/wife, and we both have to pee, are driving around, don't know where there's a bathroom, and come across a place we could relieve ourselves (like a wooded area), I'm not going to go pee and leave her behind. I'll encourage her and even guard her while she pees too.

(And maybe take a sneak peek while she does so 😉 )

"I realize that many of you on here enjoy holding your pee for long periods of time, and even wetting yourself, but I don't, and for most people, not being able to pee after a certain period of time and not being near a bathroom isn't a fun situation."

Or the frustrating situation I happen to be in at the moment where there is a bathroom right there but you know it is locked and even though you know it is locked every so often you go to see if it has been unlocked but it still remains locked!

22 hours ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

100% agree with you on that. And I'm tickled to see that this thread has come back to life.

I realize that many of you on here enjoy holding your pee for long periods of time, and even wetting yourself, but I don't, and for most people, not being able to pee after a certain period of time and not being near a bathroom isn't a fun situation.

If I'm with a ladyfriend/girlfriend/wife, and we both have to pee, are driving around, don't know where there's a bathroom, and come across a place we could relieve ourselves (like a wooded area), I'm not going to go pee and leave her behind. I'll encourage her and even guard her while she pees too.

(And maybe take a sneak peek while she does so 😉 )

Saaaame. If I was with a guy or a girl you bet we would both be able to pee outside somewhere.

I can see where you're coming from; there's something both sweet and a little naughty (at least through our dandelion-colored glasses) about close friends or couples peeing together; when it's two strangers instead, the cute familiarity is gone, but there's more tension as a result. Either way, there is an appeal to it.

When it comes to couples specifically, it might also help that it can be equally "taboo" for same-sex and opposite-sex pairs, depending on the circumstances.

• 5 weeks later...

A few times when I’m out at a bar with my girlfriend and it’s one of those single toilet bathrooms she will come in with me and we will take turns peeing. She doesn’t know about my fetish and I don’t believe that she is into it anyway, but it’s hot that she has no issue with dropping her pants and thong and hissing into the toilet while having a convo with me. Always makes me turned on the rest of the night 

On 1/18/2021 at 7:08 AM, SCTrainFanatic said:

One aspect of this fetish that I quite like the idea of is that of a man and woman peeing together at the same time. Maybe it's in one of those single bathrooms with a toilet and urinal, or perhaps in a port-a-potty, or even outside against the same tree or wall, but the idea of a man and a woman peeing nearby in the same vicinty kinda gets my motor running.

I've seen several videos where the woman, sitting on a toilet, has a man pee between her legs as she pees.

I can see a married or dating couple peeing together due to familiarity or convenience, but I also like the idea of two complete strangers peeing together due to desperation. Like, at an outdoor concert where the alcohol flows freely and inhibitions are lowered quite a bit.

Anyone here have such an experience?

What a wonderfull thought indeed.. Personally I've allways tried to accompany anyone who'd I previously witnessed being desperate to relieve themselves .Social etiquette -as well as familiarity issues may prevent me in doing so,but.. I think it's so very exciting to at least h e a r someone extremely desperate finally going !

I've yet to watch any vid you mentioned though: that sounds arousing as H*ll to be honest !?

thanks everyone for sharing !

• 11 months later...
On 1/25/2021 at 12:23 AM, Auntie said:

That's hot. I'd love to use one of those bathrooms. I've wanted to try using a urinal as well, and it would be even hotter pissing in one with someone pissing next to me. Of course, it would have to be a bathroom that's not frequently used, and with someone who is in on it.

I've been to several coffee shops that have only one shared facility. At least a couple of them have both a toilet and a urinal. More than once, I've gone in there with a partner and it's been a race for the latter. The toilet doesn't get used. 😋

8 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I've been to several coffee shops that have only one shared facility. At least a couple of them have both a toilet and a urinal. More than once, I've gone in there with a partner and it's been a race for the latter. The toilet doesn't get used. 😋

Oh, wonder where you find people who are into that. Not exactly a mainstream interest

6 hours ago, Auntie said:

Oh, wonder where you find people who are into that. Not exactly a mainstream interest

I've had my best luck on the hiking trail. There seems to be a perfect storm of events that can create some memorable situations. A day of sunshine and fresh air go a long ways in reducing stress and tension, sometimes to where people drop their usual guards. As the hours go by, the bladder fills. The relative seclusion of the woods often further lowers inhibitions.

At some point on the hike, it's almost certain that at least one of us will need to pee. But, I've found a great variation in responses to the situation. Some are so shy they won't admit their need until they're so uncomfortable the trip becomes unpleasant. A few would rather wet than expose themselves to the elements. Most would eventually acknowledge their condition and ask for a moment of privacy. And, there were those who were more open about it, as they'd been this way many times before and it was no big deal.

I found it was to my advantage to not make a big deal of it either, at least the first few times. A few hours of conversation on the trail with someone can go a long ways to bring you closer. After two or three hikes, what might have first been an awkward moment often became another form of bonding.

10 minutes ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

According to all the dating profiles online, everyone totally loves going on hikes, and that would make for good sighting opportunities. You need to pick a decently-long trail, bring lots of water, and play the waiting game.

Exactly! It's worked out very well for me.

In fact, it's what got me over whatever shyness I still had in my early 20s. Just out of college, I was hiking with a woman my own age. Little more than an hour up the trail, I was becoming rather desperate, as I hadn't peed since I'd gotten in the car that morning. I didn't say anything for almost ten minutes, but when the need became more urgent, I asked if we could stop soon.

She could see that I was somewhat uncomfortable about the situation, so she did her best to put me at ease. While she had popped a squat at the trailhead, she was already feeling a need to pee again. As she lowered her shorts no more than ten feet in front of me, she issued a friendly challenge, "Now we can either make this awkward or we can make it fun."

I'll let you guess which I chose.

The idea of peeing onto a woman's crotch while she's sitting on the toilet, also enjoying some ecstatic relief herself... I find that very romantic in a way.

It's cheesy, I know, but when this kink is involved it sparks a sense of intimacy, not only are we sharing an intimate moment by the nature of...Well, it's our kink, but we're also doing something that we would otherwise only be doing in complete privacy, using the bathroom.

It just entices me a lot... :smilingwithhearts:

On 4/5/2022 at 11:15 PM, Tentacool said:

The idea of peeing onto a woman's crotch while she's sitting on the toilet, also enjoying some ecstatic relief herself... I find that very romantic in a way.

It's cheesy, I know, but when this kink is involved it sparks a sense of intimacy, not only are we sharing an intimate moment by the nature of...Well, it's our kink, but we're also doing something that we would otherwise only be doing in complete privacy, using the bathroom.

It just entices me a lot... :smilingwithhearts:

"Girl, if he ain't even gonna pee with you, why bother?"

Years ago, I was in a punk rock bar taking a piss in the mens room.  There were a set of small bathrooms on the first floor, and another set on the second floor.  Anyway, since the mens downstairs had a toilet and urinal, usually everybody left the door open so dudes could come in and out.  It was awkward because both fixtures were very close together with no partition, but you do what you have to do.  Anyway, one night pissing with the door open, a figure moved through the doorway behind me and pulled the door shut.  As I turned around, a gorgeous tall blonde girl announced “sorry, I gotta go real bad and there’s somebody in the womens.  I can’t wait!” as she was already unbuttoning her jeans.  I was speechless as she plopped on the toilet and began pissing a strong stream instantly, like she’d barely been holding it back.  Then she apologized again, and I said no problem, adding something like “you sure had to go!”.  She was like “yeah, we were driving around for a while after we were at a party, and I was about to pee my pants”.  Meanwhile, she’s still pissing like someone turned on a faucet.  I was too  stunned to try to time it, but im pretty sure it went on for 2 minutes.  I’d already finished, but I was acting like I was still going so I could keep watching.  Finally she was done, and she stood up, wiped while I got a good look at her trim bush, pulled up her white bikini panties- they looked like nylon- and casually refastened her jeans.  Then she smiled at me, said “bye” and left without washing her hands.  I was left staring down at my now-hard erection.  A friend of mine was once at this same urinal when a girl burst in, shut the door, and said”is it OK if I piss in the sink?” He said sure, and she lifted her skirt and hopped up.  When he came back out, he was almost hysterical trying to describe what he’d just seen!

I was at a music festival with too few toilets.  The men were fine, as there were urinal enclosures next to each line of portaloos.  But it was rough for the women as the queues for the cubicles got very long early in the afternoon.  Some didn't want to spend half an hour in line for a pee, and some simply could not wait that long.  For many, their best alternative was to go into a urinal enclosure and go there.

Some entered, looked around, and left immediately.  Some of those then came back in again.  Most squatted or knelt in the grass next to the sack-cloth fence shielding the urinals from view.  Some tried to perch their bums on the trough on the back wall (about half of them persevered, with the rest dropping to squat and water the grass in front of the trough).  A few stood up and held beer glasses between their thighs to fill them.

The bravest bared their behinds and then hopped up backwards to sit on a urinal, facing out to see the men pissing into urinals all around them.  Most of the men were respectful and didn't try to embarrass the few women in there.  Quite a few were watching with interest, but nobody was very blatant about it.

I had a conversation with a fit, petite woman in her late 20s or early 30s, as her pee thundered into the urinal she was sitting on.  She told me how good it felt to be relieving herself, and how desperate she had been.  She was glad she'd come in to pee with the men.  (I was standing next to her, at the adjacent urinal.)

• 11 months later...

At concerts it's normal for drunk people to pee everywhere, sometimes I like to drink lots of water on purpose so I can go pee many times in the hope of meeting some girls squatting or peeing next to my friends. Often, at late evening, my friends pee crouched behind the car and, even if they tell me not to look, I say I have to pee too, so I position myself a few meters away from them. I like to know that while they are squatting they can watch me, standing, while I pee up to their face. Better if I've already peed two or three times and they've been holding her all night.

On 4/18/2022 at 10:07 PM, i like wet bikinis said:

The bravest bared their behinds and then hopped up backwards to sit on a urinal, facing out to see the men pissing into urinals all around them.  Most of the men were respectful and didn't try to embarrass the few women in there.  Quite a few were watching with interest, but nobody was very blatant about it.

I had a conversation with a fit, petite woman in her late 20s or early 30s, as her pee thundered into the urinal she was sitting on.  She told me how good it felt to be relieving herself, and how desperate she had been.  She was glad she'd come in to pee with the men.  (I was standing next to her, at the adjacent urinal.)

I have often peed in the urinals standing next to girls waiting in line for their turn to go to the toilet and I must admit that it is very exciting for me, knowing that they are looking at me with envy. It happened that, while I was using a urinal in a public bathroom with other men, a woman entered the room to go and use the cubicles or that the cleaning lady entered. Unfortunately I have never had a woman pee next to me in the urinal or have I ever seen a woman pee in a urinal.

On 4/5/2022 at 7:52 PM, Codedog92 said:

because I feel like women want their privacy when they go pee.

People can be very different in some ways.  While I have not seen any posts from women here liking social peeing, my next older girl cousin would hold a beach pee until some boys her age where nearby.  Then she'd wade into the water and pee with body language that screamed, "Peeing!" 

My first steady never passed by a chance for social peeing. 

A coworker and I decided to bath together.  Before getting into the tube, she used the toilet while smiling at me.

I think it’s awesome when a man and a woman pee together! I wish there was more videos, artwork, stories, etc like that! It’s like men and woman are always placed into two separate groups. I enjoy seeing men and women hang out in general. Especially when it is strictly friendship!!!

Edited by UrineLover1 (see edit history)

Manga Fiction:  In Ureshon Touya feels his omorashi urges intensely.  He tries to hide his kink from his class mates.  Karen reminds him that he helped Chiharu clean up after each of her frequent kindergarten accidents.  In other words Chiharu and Karen have know about his kink since Kindergarten.  Touya does not catch on.  New transfer Tamarai notices Touya's reaction to Chiharu's senior-year day-one "accident."  But during Chiharu's years-long absence, Karen gained Touya's after-school attention.  She tries manipulating Touya into peeing with her in a park restroom.  Just to complicate the situation, Touya's adult sister times a morning pee so that Touya will walk in on her.  Or something like that.  Eleven chapters have been translated into English so far.