Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Men & Women Peeing Together

There are some unisex bathrooms in Japan that stalls for both genders and urinals for males are installed in one room. The urinals are just located outside of the stalls and then women can see men peeing when using such bathrooms. 

However, nowadays most of the bathrooms in Japan are modern ones, not such kind of bathrooms. You can still find some in the corner of the city,  e.g.  a bathroom in a small park, or some rural area. I am wondering if there are girls who are still willing to use them. At least I did not encounter any female when using them. 

9 hours ago, desp_wet said:

I've done this before with a girl! You've got to get your aim right though, otherwise it could all go very wrong!! 😂

"OK babe! Open your legs up for me; I'm going to pee with you and aim my stream at your stream. No, no, I promise I won't get any on you"

(pees all over her lower stomach and thighs)

Mission Failed, we'll get 'em next time

On 1/18/2021 at 1:18 AM, desp_wet said:

I've done this before with a girl! You've got to get your aim right though, otherwise it could all go very wrong!! 😂

You say "it could all go very wrong!!" while some might see that as going very right.

This is how I imagine things.  She sits on the toilet with her panties pulled down ready to pee and the guy stands in front her her with his cock out pulled through the fly of his pants.  He begins peeing, but accidentally gets some on her shirt.

"That's it!" she says.  "You'll pay for that!"

"What?  It was an accident."  he says.

She stands up and pushes him to the ground.  "I'll show you an accident!"

She climbs astride him and begins to pee on him, wetting his shirt and the front of his pants.

She sighs a breath of relief and whispers "Oops.  It was an accident."

Another situation I could see is 2 women standing face to face and grabbing onto one another's hands to crouch down to brace against each other and then peeing.  This could be used outside  so as to not lose balance when crouching down to pee and not having to brace against a dirty ground.  This could be handy if they are wearing skirts and no panties to keep things clean.  Or skirts with panties to be a little bit naughty.  Or wearing pants to be a lot a bit naughty.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:53 PM, Sudoers said:

There are some unisex bathrooms in Japan that stalls for both genders and urinals for males are installed in one room. The urinals are just located outside of the stalls and then women can see men peeing when using such bathrooms. 

However, nowadays most of the bathrooms in Japan are modern ones, not such kind of bathrooms. You can still find some in the corner of the city,  e.g.  a bathroom in a small park, or some rural area. I am wondering if there are girls who are still willing to use them. At least I did not encounter any female when using them. 

That's hot. I'd love to use one of those bathrooms. I've wanted to try using a urinal as well, and it would be even hotter pissing in one with someone pissing next to me. Of course, it would have to be a bathroom that's not frequently used, and with someone who is in on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 11:23 PM, Auntie said:

That's hot. I'd love to use one of those bathrooms. I've wanted to try using a urinal as well, and it would be even hotter pissing in one with someone pissing next to me. Of course, it would have to be a bathroom that's not frequently used, and with someone who is in on it.

Why not go ahead and use a urinal?

"I've never seen one. Wouldn't that depend on where you live?"

I have only once been in a unisex bathroom that had a urinal in it and it was at a church of all places, if you can believe that! Not exactly a place you would expect to have a unisex bathroom. But there were two stalls and four urinals and also I was thinking of that was unisex once again it seems like unisex means favoring men and just giving women a place to go as an afterthought, meaning that two thirds of the places to pee in that unisex bathroom could really only be used by men. That is why sometimes I worry if everything went unisex it would still end up shafting women somehow. But admittedly that is my only experience with a unisex bathroom with actual stalls and urinals in it, so I don't want to generalize too much from that single experience, although I think about it often.

For the record the bathroom was empty at the time I was using it but I couldn't help but think that if there was a big line it would be frustrating seeing a large number of women lining up for those two stalls while there was a line of men peeing at the urinals right behind us!

• 1 month later...

This is a bit off topic, but Season 4 of The Expanse had a scene where Amos and Clarissa are peeing together-but-separately outdoors. I don't remember the specific episode, it's like 6 or 7. They're facing away from each other as a safety measure to watch for potential trouble, but it's still fairly graphic and real. Maybe not exactly what you're looking for but i thought it was an... interesting inclusion.

I have peed alongside several girls over the years, some of them regularly. Most were friends from social circle, not sexual partners. On one occasion at a new years event it was two girls. Not complete strangers but friends-of-a-friend, I met them only earlier that night.

I have a few tips for those who would like to do do this.

#1 Easy mode. Go to where there are very drunk girls. That's it.

#2 Build comfort and familiarity. I think it's the highest level of comfort when a girl will pee beside you. First she has to be comfortable with you seeing her pee. The first time she will try to hide and be all "Don't look!", but once you have seen her squat once or twice, not been weird and can carry on a conversation while she is peeing she will get used to it. I have moved slowly from this stage to where when she has to pee I do too, but turned away and still chatting, to where I stand beside her, to what I consider the ultimate, when I say I need to pee and get up, she says "Me too" and comes along and squats beside me without any suggestion or prompting. I have had 3 girls just friends doing this regularly.

Last time I peed alongside a girl a few months ago I did something I had always wanted to do. Whenever I pee outside (fairly often) I like to leave my foreskin unretracted and let the pee flow through it and come out all messy. I have never done that in front of anybody and I have fantasized about doing it in front of a girl and how she would react. I was having a couple of drinks with a girl, we had peed in the yard close to each other but facing away while talking a number of times already. This time I stood right next to her squatting. She made a joke about "Don't pee on me" I left my foreskin down and let go a long messy stream/spray/trickle right beside her with my cock right at her eye level. There was a slight hiss from my foreskin, quieter than that of her labia, but audible. She watched intently, clearly fascinated but she made no comment at the time. A short while later though she raised the topic that her young nephew had been left uncircumcised and she was coming around to the idea, so she definitely noticed.

I think if it was a mutual accident (like same car, stuck in traffic or something), where the level of desperation was similar, or, if one was able to go and the other wasn't, that would definitely fit into fantasies for me. 

The latter of those two could even involve a power dynamic roleplay, or one could refuse to pee because the other person can't, so mutual accidents in solidarity XD

I have fantasized about a  unisex restroom with more than one toilet or a urinal against the wall but in the open . I think I would use it even if I didn't have too. However, I have  never seen anything like it.

I have simultaneously peed, facing each other, with my ex a couple of times. The first and best was with my ex-wife. When arrived home after a long day of being unable to pee, and both at our very limit, about to pee in our pants. She sat on the toilet and peed, with her legs  legs apart, and I peed between them . I knew she didn't want to get peed on, so I tried not to, but I got a little on her leg.  Fun times.

On 3/16/2021 at 2:23 PM, petitewonder said:

I think if it was a mutual accident (like same car, stuck in traffic or something), where the level of desperation was similar, or, if one was able to go and the other wasn't, that would definitely fit into fantasies for me. 

The latter of those two could even involve a power dynamic roleplay, or one could refuse to pee because the other person can't, so mutual accidents in solidarity XD

I don't like scenarios where one is able to go but the other isn't. Either both get to go or neither get to go.